No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome! *Scrambles off to use sig* Sweet! You d wonderful work!

(You can use this image, but please, if you use the poem, I wrote it, so please leave a copywrite on it. Thanks!)

Comment

Originally posted by Annie Sheppard
      wow great job Gigajules. I really like this font you used here...
      Thank you kindly.

Comment

Originally posted by WitchBlade007

so you take a left, then you turn at the tree with the sign...

*they are goners*

so i couldn't resist...The pic IMO is amusing. Sheppard seems to be giving directions and Teyla just seems to have this bored look like a wife who know her husband is giving the wrong directions....hehehehe
        yeah i know....

btw. most pics are from TheWarrior...thanks Mike

Comment

Hello!
          I'm new to the thread and fairly new to the fandom, so just stopping by to say "hi!" I'm a huge John/Teyla fan, so hence my first post here.
          I started watching SGA last summer and watched the entire first season in one weekend. I went into it knowing nothing and having no preconcieved notion of any ships. For me, John and Teyla stood out immediately. Imagine my shock and surprise when I discovered they were not the main ship! I have never understood that, and I never will. I have never been wrong about my ships yet.
          Anyway, nothing important to say, just wanted to say HI for now. Thanks!
          Sig by Mayra~many thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by LoveConquers
            Hello!
            I'm new to the thread and fairly new to the fandom, so just stopping by to say "hi!" I'm a huge John/Teyla fan, so hence my first post here.
            Welcome! Got you confused with Cyndi from STF when I greened you! Don't know why I always mix you too up! Anyway- I'm so glad more STFers are showing up. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by sanssong
              Welcome! Got you confused with Cyndi from STF when I greened you! Don't know why I always mix you too up! Anyway- I'm so glad more STFers are showing up. :-)
              LOL, that's ok. I am on STF, but I am Steph aka LoveConquers.
              And now I'm going to show my newbieness...what does green mean? I've seen that comment a few times in the thread!

Comment

Hello!
                I started watching SGA last summer and watched the entire first season in one weekend. I went into it knowing nothing and having no preconcieved notion of any ships. For me, John and Teyla stood out immediately. Imagine my shock and surprise when I discovered they were not the main ship! I have never understood that, and I never will. I have never been wrong about my ships yet.
                Welcome!...Luv your name...

Not the main ship???? ....AG!!!!!!!!....Shippy Glasses STAT!!!....LC needs an upgrade....

Glad you joined...join the fun...

R.I.P Wraithlord
                Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Hello!

Another newbie...WELCOME! I"m Camy....The hot chicky Momma on this thread....I have adopted a couple of daughters in here...SP, Witchy, And JS....I think VB is one of them too....although she's a trouble a maker...be careful with her!

We have lots of GREAT AWESOME posters in here...We have tons of writers....

I can't mention all of them...cause most of them are writers....

We love BOB and STEVE...I think they are our mascots or pets or something...

and we have the Sheyla Device...

We have a jukebox that used to be a dukebox!

We have Supergirl POWERS...AG and I

We have shippy glasses....you need to request a pair of these...damn they are hot! I think VB can show you a couple of our choices..but AG is the one that runs the store and the lab...

We have a couple of names and logos.....VB I think has one too....
                  Some here like the Twix....others like DIVINE! (my personal favorite) others like Shepmmagen (Ritter's favorite) and I think we have a disclaimer somewhere too...I think AG has that one.....

We have some awesome....artists in here...JS..made some fantastic artwork...she's in the process of making me another one....

Then we have the Wallpapers, banners, sigs, icons...and all that fun stuff...currently we are running a party where we take a look at the episodes starting from Season 1 of all the shippy moments so far in the series...our best recorders for shippy moments are Black Panther with proof pics from Annie, who is our official poster of pics....

Hmmmmm...what else...we have a Witch....that is AWESOME! We have a Bella...a Sanssong and A very pregnant DM who are the best at keeping us up to date with spoilers and rumors....

Oh, I got to go...but I am so GLAD you decided to join us..please come back again...and feel free to post anything and everything especially John and Teyla.....

by the way, when were you convinced that this is the couple in SGA?

A particular scene? saying? what?

WELCOME!
                  sigpic

Comment

*elbows way into thread*

Crowded today! Just came to welcome the newbies!

And distribute glasses!
                    Sig by Camy

Comment

She needs help! (Or I do) If Sheyla is not the main ship....actually, I don't know. I will scream or someting. I guess it is a good thing that I am alone right now. Welcome LoveConquers!

I gotta ask something, if Sheyla is not the main ship, what is?

(You can use this image, but please, if you use the poem, I wrote it, so please leave a copywrite on it. Thanks!)

Comment

LOL, that's ok. I am on STF, but I am Steph aka LoveConquers.
                        And now I'm going to show my newbieness...what does green mean? I've seen that comment a few times in the thread!
                        I know Steph! Temporary brain fart. As for the lovely green- if you'll look to the right on the window of the last message you posted you'll see a small green box. It's your reputation points total. I added to it by clicking on the scales and approving of your message.

Comment

*Grabs a pair of glasses* Mine!

Comment

Originally posted by WitchBlade007
                            Welcome!...Luv your name...

Not the main ship???? ....AG!!!!!!!!....Shippy Glasses STAT!!!....LC needs an upgrade....

Glad you joined...join the fun...
                            Thanks, it's been my handle since I joined my first board in 1998 for the X-Files.
                            And by "not the main ship" I mean not the obvious ship that EVERYONE sees. To me, they are quite obvious.

Comment

Originally posted by Angel007
                              I gotta ask something, if Sheyla is not the main ship, what is?
                              I think what she means to say is that in some places- *ahem*- that will remain nameless- J/T doesn't seem to be the most popular. But we all know that in the fan base as a whole, John and Teyla are the ONLY preferred pairing! Long live Twix!

Comment

*Jumps around in circles for no reason* I blame it on lack of sleep!

Comment

Working...
                                X