• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by majortrip
    No...it's more like this:

*Camy falls back on her chair after seen this pic*
    Funny...hahahaha

I'll ask someone who can give me a straight answer and not a *moving* one!

Still, I love that move of his...
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
      John..this is not your best pic...look at all those wrinkles..
      Teyla, I know what we are getting John for his birthday...some nice anti-aging cream...Trippy, you have any suggestions?

I'm gonna hurt you!!! He's gorgeous, laugh lines and all!
      Sig by Camy

Comment

*shakes head sadly at Camy's sticky*
        Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Now now...play nice...no violence....

Camy, cool idea....gotta get some pics..will be back....

R.I.P Wraithlord
          Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

NO, don't be sad....I still WOVe You!
            sigpic

Comment

*Camy runs over to TJ to protect her from Trippy...Oh, NO! TJ is giving her the evil eye...Shocked..Camy moves over to Witchy....OH NO! Witchy left*

Somebody please help me....
              sigpic

Comment

I don't like this new thing that we can't post pics with []...How come other threads do it and they don't get in trouble?
                sigpic

Comment

I don't like this new thing that we can't post pics with []...How come other threads do it and they don't get in trouble?
                  I'm not giving anyone the evil eye! I'm lovely and friendly, I am!!!

Other threads do get into trouble, Camy. Especially the thunk threads.
                  Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Camy, you CAN post pics. Just quote the images when you quote a post. In other words, when you quote someone else, remove the IMAGE TAGS from their post, leaving the URL, so that you don't duplicate the image in the body of your post.

Sheesh, I'd not realized people were afraid of me. It was figurative, anyway. The only person I'd spank is Camy
                    Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                      I'm not giving anyone the evil eye! I'm lovely and friendly, I am!!!

Other threads do get into trouble, Camy. Especially the thunk threads.

TJ...you know I love ya...I'm just teasing you...Where did Trippy go...? I don't think she was kidding...

You know how she feels about Joe..

Anyways...I know I said I wouldn't but I am gonna...I'm going to go and see what is out there about TLG..I really can't wait until Michael airs...I really feel that we are going to have some major shippy moments...

Just one comment...
                      Spoiler:
                      I read a little while ago that towards the end...Teyla is standing next to Ronon's bedside and not John's bedside...this just proves to me that she is still very protective of her feelings and that she feels more comfortable with Ronon since she knows what her feelings for him are...right now...brother/sister....and so it is only more logical that she stand next to him than compromise her feelings and her insecurities and doubts by standing right next to Sheppard in front of everyone else...
                      Anyone else have a different take on this?
                      sigpic

Comment

I'm still here. I'm compiling a better example of the pic posting conundrum.

Correct pic posting:
                        *feeds John/Teyla jukebox*

Perfectly legal.
                        Sig by Camy

Comment

Camy, you CAN post pics. Just quote the images when you quote a post. In other words, when you quote someone else, remove the IMAGE TAGS from their post, leaving the URL, so that you don't duplicate the image in the body of your post.

Sheesh, I'd not realized people were afraid of me. It was figurative, anyway. The only person I'd spank is Camy
                          Trippy...you can spank me anytime...Um...that didn't come out right for some reason...but you know what I mean...

Uh....*Camy slaps herself on the head* Duh! Thanks Trippy...it took you awhile to explain, but that's okay...you'll get better with practice...
                          sigpic

Comment

Correct pic posting:

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...l/1x09_406.jpg

Perfectly legal.
                            Legal quote with image. Took out [img] tags leaving body of text and url for pic.

*feeds jukebox again for the heck of it*
                            Sig by Camy

Comment

Correct pic posting:

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...l/1x09_406.jpg

Perfectly legal.

*Camy is in position*

She swings...once, twice! YEAH! Third...It's a hit! She SCORES!!!!

*Crowd is cheering at Camy's new found fame...*

John: I love this girl!
                              sigpic

Comment

Trippy...you can spank me anytime...Um...that didn't come out right for some reason...but you know what I mean...

Uh....*Camy slaps herself on the head* Duh! Thanks Trippy...it took you awhile to explain, but that's okay...you'll get better with practice...
                                *is exasperated by Camy* Good thing I understand your sense of humor, or I'd be hurt right now

Oh, and you can bet you'll be spanked by me again...soon probably.
                                Sig by Camy

Comment

Working...
                                X