John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mentalmichael
    Exactly. Hence "sparky". And yes, death to Kirking!
    I don't mind the kirking...so long as Teyla gets some..hmmm how can we word it...

Teylaking...Teykirking!?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
      *TJ puts on her giant pin badge that says "Two Ships are better than None"*

Hi Camy!!
      OOOOHHH SO YOU WANT PLAY THAT GAME...give me a minute..let me get sticky pad ready!
      sigpic

Comment

Yes, but remember the difference between Kirking and Shipping! They are not the same thing. You surely don't want meaningless Sheyla sex?
        Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Yes, but remember the difference between Kirking and Shipping! They are not the same thing. You surely don't want meaningless Sheyla sex?
          I don't think that's what she meant. Rodney got some kissing (albeit one from Carson), also Weir (Janus), and Carson had Perna. There's enough love to go around.

Hi, Camy. *hugs*
          Sig by Camy

Comment

*TJ puts on her giant pin badge that says "Two Ships are better than None"*

Hi Camy!!
            *Camy moves over to TJ and puts her arm over her shoulder*

Sweetie, you know that no matter where you go or who or what you choose, I will always be there for you and will love you regardless....

*Camy moves over and hugs TJ and unknowst to her she plants this humoungous sticky on her back*

It reads..
            *Yes, two lovers are better than none!*

Originally posted by majortrip
            I don't think that's what she meant. Rodney got some kissing (albeit one from Carson), also Weir (Janus), and Carson had Perna. There's enough love to go around.

Hi, Camy. *hugs*
            TRIPPY...
            *Camy runs over to Trippy...gives her a huge hug...and says...*

My saviour!

John, get off Teyla! This is not the time nor the place...
            Last edited by GateGipsy; 03 January 2006, 08:05 AM.
            sigpic

Comment

Am I doing the pics posting thingy right?

Don't want to get into trouble with the mods again...

And, yes...TJ..I don't want Shep and Teyla having meaningless sex all night and all day and everyday..I simply want them making love! Umm..sorry, I mean..yeah, shipping...
              sigpic

Comment

I have a funny story to tell you regarding my prior PM. I'll PM you 'bout that.

Um...don't have much else to say. *feeds John/Teyla jukebox in HyperCaz's absence*

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by Sheylafan87
                  Created a ShepMagan wallpaper, its a bit spoilery. Hope u like.

Berry Nice!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
                    Am I doing the pics posting thingy right?

Don't want to get into trouble with the mods again...
                    Yes, you did is right. The [img] tag rule is for quoting images. I'll quote you to show you what I meant.
                    Sig by Camy

Comment

I have a funny story to tell you regarding my prior PM. I'll PM you 'bout that.

Um...don't have much else to say. *feeds John/Teyla jukebox in HyperCaz's absence*

Berry, nice..I love that entire scene...

Hey, Trippy did you read my posting about the Celebration going on for Joe Flannigan's 39th b-day....?
                      sigpic

Comment

Oh, my heart just went back to its normal beating...Thanks for that everyone...and I want to say THANK you to those of you from the Shep/Weir thread who are being so nice and keeping us informed! You guys are AWESOME! and yeah, you deserved some good times!

*Camy goes over to TJ ....hugs her...and plants a sticky on her back which reads...I may lurk in other threads but I am still a LOYAL and FAITHFUL Shep/Teyla Shipper!*

*Then she plants another sticky right under that one..."KICK ME IF I LEAN ON ANOTHER SIDE BUT TEYLA/JOHN*

Love ya..ALL! Now I can peacefully go about my day....

JOHN LOVES TEYLA! Who could ever doubt it!

John: I love you, Teyla!
                        http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/8...sion6190yu.jpg

Teyla: Yes, He LOVES ME!
                        http://img426.imageshack.us/img426/6...mass4363kf.jpg
                        See, I took out the [img] tags and left the URL. If anyone wants to see the quoted images, they can click on them.
                        Sig by Camy

Comment

How about a challenge in honor of Joe's b-day...
                          Starting on the 5th and all the way till Sunday night..let's post stories and pics of John and Teyla *keeping in topic*and I would love for us to do more pics stories...we are just the best at this...Whatcha all think?

Camy, I love that idea...
                          http://img436.imageshack.us/img436/5...a2080857tt.jpg

I'm ready to party..let's do the macarena...is it like this?
                          http://img436.imageshack.us/img436/4...ion21526bz.jpg
                          Last edited by Jeyla4ever; 03 January 2006, 08:28 AM.
                          sigpic

Comment

See, I took out the [img] tags and left the URL. If anyone wants to see the quoted images, they can click on them.
                            Huh? So then I did it wrong cause I left the [img]....right?
                            sigpic

Comment

I'm ready to party..let's do the macarena...is it like this?
                              http://img436.imageshack.us/img436/4...ion21526bz.jpg
                              No...it's more like this:

Sig by Camy

Comment

John..this is not your best pic...look at all those wrinkles..

http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/5...a2080854os.jpg

Teyla, I know what we are getting John for his birthday...some nice anti-aging cream...Trippy, you have any suggestions?
                                Last edited by Jeyla4ever; 03 January 2006, 08:28 AM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X