No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It won't let me green you MrsB so.......

GREEEEEEEEEEEEN!
    1-800-Iluv-JandT
    sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
      ROUND ROBIN FINALE

Spoiler:

Carson’s neck snapped up as he heard Teyla’s scream, waking him from his much overdue sleep. Running half dazedly out of his office and into the infirmary, his eyes caught Teyla’s frantic face and then quickly turned towards the monitors.

Seeing the numbers flashing on the monitor screen quickly cast away any lingering sleepiness he might have had and Carson Beckett went straight to work.

An hour later after he had successfully resuscitated the Colonel to a steady yet critical state, Carson removed his surgical mask and walked out to the increasingly crowded infirmary hold to where Elizabeth, Ronon, Rodney and a still-frantic Teyla waited.

He sighed as he looked upon them and did his best to look hopeful though he felt anything but. “He’s stable at least, thanks heavens, but the outer tissue that works as a protective barrier for the creature is twice as damaging to Colonel Sheppard as it was to Teyla. Frankly, I’m afraid to laser through it for fear of permanent damage to the Colonel’s higher brain function. I’ll know more later after we get his latest test results, but without any in depth knowledge of these creatures or their primary function, every step we make is all based on guess work.”

Looking at the sullen faces of his friends, he quickly added, “But I’m still hopeful as you lot should be. The fact the Colonel has survived this long, only proves his resilience to the creature and his will to live.”

Leaving them with a feigned smile, he returned to his office to continue studying all that had happened in search for further answers.

Teyla turned to the others and suggested they all pray for the Colonel, stating she would stay with him until all of this had passed.

“Wouldn’t you rather take a break Teyla, one of us could-“ Rodney started.

“NO.” Teyla stated firmly. Her face became instantly apologetic for her harsh tone as she said, “Thank you though Rodney, that is most kind.”

Teyla resumed her spot at the Colonel’s bedside and soon nodded off to a deep yet dreamless sleep.
      ---------------------------------------

Now, in the very middle of the night when Atlantis was most still and quiet, Colonel Sheppard’s eyes fluttered open to a soft strange hissing noise that seemed to echo deep in the back of his hazy mind.

“Wha—“, he tried to speak, though the dryness of his mouth stopped him briefly.

Teyla was propped halfway against the wall to his left and her mouth was slightly agape as she slept soundly though obviously uncomfortably.

“Tey-“ he tried to speak again but the words could barely form as the progressively strange hissing noise increased tenfold in the back of his mind.

He attempted to lift his head and peer out into the eerie darkness of the infirmary around him and found between its emptiness and this strange unidentified sound he was beginning to become extremely nervous.

He felt heavy, so unbearably heavy as he began to sit up with a loud groan of pain. His head was pounding with a disgusting amplification although finding the source of this noise was momentarily his number one priority.

Ripping the tubes and suction cups from his arms and chest, he shakily raised himself from the metallic cold gurney and used its steadiness to help him ease his bare feet to the cool tiled floor.

Wearing only a white and blue printed hospital gown and keeping one hand pressed against his aching head, he began to search the darkened infirmary for the source of the noise with squinted eyes.

“Where are you,” he said softly speaking to no one in particular as he searched. “I can’t hear you…..”

Teyla rustled softly in her deep slumber against the wall and Sheppard turned towards her and smiled despite his intense pain. Knowing whomever she was that she cared this much about him, made his heart jump with a rampant thump.

The hissing continued steady though and had morphed slightly into an inconceivable whisper, playing tricks in the back of Sheppard’s mind.

The soles of his bare feet slapped strangely against the clean floor and Sheppard continued searching for the source, wondering if someone was playing a game with him.

Suddenly though, the whisper became extremely clear in John’s aching mind as finally its words formed bolting him to the very spot on the floor where he stood.

“Kill her…”

John was frozen for a moment, unsure he had heard what he thought, finally whispering loudly, “Who said that!?”

Silence reached him as he waited and yet again the whisper came, “Kill her…”

John swung his head towards the peacefully resting Teyla and then looked wildly around the room.

“SHOW YOURSELF!” he screamed moving as quickly as possible towards a table in the back that held a large scalpel that he grabbed forcefully and wielded towards the empty dark infirmary.

The pain in Sheppard’s head was becoming more and more intense to the point where he fell to his knees in pain, the scalpel clattering to the floor merely feet from him.

“AHHHH!” he cried as he put both hands to his head and scrunched his face in agony.

“Kill her…Kill her NOW…,” the voice continued, its monotonous voice echoing loudly in his inner ear.

Sheppard’s eyes flicked to Teyla’s still resting form and thought of this stranger who he felt such a connection to even through their shared trauma. He knew she was special, he knew she was strong, and he would rather die than let anything happen to her, especially by his own hand.

Through the searing pain, Sheppard reached out for the fallen scalpel and held it in his shaking hand. The voice was practically screaming in his brain now, begging for her death and Sheppard turned the sharp edge of the instrument to point directly at himself as he remained there kneeling on the infirmary floor.

“KILL HER!!!!!” the dark voice screamed.

“GO TO HELL!!!!!!” Sheppard retorted and with that, with all his diminished strength, he brought the knife up towards his own face without a second thought or hesitation.
      ----------------------------------

“Sheppard, wake up!!!” a distant voice called. Sheppard leapt up, his empty hands quickly searching his face for a protruding knife or ghastly wound.

Finding nothing, Sheppard looked towards the calling voice only to find a severely annoyed looking Rodney standing feet from him with a clipboard perched in his hands.

“Rodney---What---“ Sheppard stammered.

“I just think you should know,” Rodney stated with an ugly frown. “Not only is it a requirement of your job to understand my findings about these strange creatures we encountered on that last planet but falling asleep is just extremely RUDE."

Sheppard stared incredulously down at the pink slug on the metallic lab tray on the table he had fallen asleep at.

“Sheppard????” Rodney said inquisitively as Sheppard stared in awe.

And he stared with complete disbelief as Sheppard turned and ran as fast as he could out of the room.
      Spoiler:
      AARGH I loved it!! So cool with the slug trying to get him to kill Teyla - that bit was amazing! And the dream!! It was a dream! LLOL!!!

And - lol - when I read this line:

Teyla was propped halfway against the wall

I thought you'd gone all YED on her!! A missed opportunity if you ask me...
      sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
        I like it
        Spoiler:
        Especially the voice telling him to kill Teyla but he couldn't do it I like to think the voice was Micheal

Spoiler:
        Nah not a dream, the bugs were messing with his head from the start, right?

Spoiler:
        Nope, it was a dream. A very freaky dream, but that talk by Rodney must have been boring!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
          Bleedin' cheek!

And thanks, now I just need to finish it
          LLOL - What does that mean??

I'm sure you'll think of something! I mean.. it's You!! - just so you know, that's meant as a compliment!
          *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Thanks everyone!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
              LLOL - What does that mean??

I'm sure you'll think of something! I mean.. it's You!! - just so you know, that's meant as a compliment!
              It was a politer way of saying b-lood-y cheek, in response to your smart-ass remark about how long the RR part was. Speaking of, MrsB's RR was longer than mine!!

And just for that latest remark, I'll forgive your earlier facetiousness.
              sigpic

Comment

It was a politer way of saying b-lood-y cheek, in response to your smart-ass remark about how long the RR part was. Speaking of, MrsB's RR was longer than mine!!

And just for that latest remark, I'll forgive your earlier facetiousness.
                True, but she had to end it, making sure she got it all!! She has an exuse....

Right - well, that doesn't count anymore now that I said this right.. *sigh*

How to make it up..

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
                  True, but she had to end it, making sure she got it all!! She has an exuse....

Right - well, that doesn't count anymore now that I said this right.. *sigh*

How to make it up..
                  You spelt 'excuse' incorrectly.

OK... I'm gonna go write something and avoid TF's flailing fists...

BBL
                  sigpic

Comment

Round Robin Part 21-ish
                    Spoiler:

BOOM

Teyla heard the roar before she felt the searing pain all over her body, and then... nothing.

Over to MrsB...
                    Spoiler:
                    LOL only joking! Here it is really:

Spoiler:
                    Night had fallen many hours ago and the light in the infirmary was stark and unnatural. The only sound was the steady beeping of the many machines John was hooked up to, and the sound of his breath as he slept on. Teyla sat in a chair at his side, her hand on top of his on the covers. She couldn’t hear her own breathing, or the sound of her pounding heart; her senses were only aware of John.

Ronon, Rodney and Elizabeth had been ordered to get some rest by Dr Beckett, who had then taken one look at Teyla and known not to even suggest the same thing to her. He himself was in his office, his head down on his note-strewn desk, having dropped off just an hour ago.

John shifted a little in his sleep, frowning, and Teyla tightened her grip on top of his hand. His sleep had become more fitful in the last little while, and she wondered if he was dreaming. If he was remembering. If he would ever be himself again.

She looked down at her hand, at the contrast between her dark thumb sliding along the back of his pale wrist. How many times had she watched their hands entwined together, seen his fingers slide through hers? It had become ordinary and familiar to her – but now, faced with the prospect of losing the John she knew forever, just to feel him holding her hand once more would give her the strength she needed to get them both through this.

Teyla closed her eyes against the heartache.

“Teyla?”

Teyla’s eyes flew open. John was awake, and he was looking at her. His eyes were bloodshot, and it was obviously costing him dearly to keep them open, and his voice was quiet and weak. But he was awake. Teyla’s heart soared.

“John – John how do you feel?” She whispered, her hand gripping his limp hand as tightly as she could.

“…hurts,” John said weakly.

Teyla nodded. “I will fetch Carson,” she said, standing up.

“Teyla –” John’s voice was still weak, but his tone made Teyla pause. She looked down at John, who was staring up at her.

“Do you remember?” She asked softly.

John was silent for a moment. “No,” he said eventually. “But you do.”

Teyla’s eyes filled with tears as she nodded. “Yes, I do,” she said.

John gave her the smallest of small smiles. “I bet… we’re good.”

Teyla swallowed hard and nodded again. “We are,” she said, reaching out with her free hand. She slid her palm across his cheek, and felt him lean into the caress, his eyes drifting shut for a moment.

Then he opened them again and looked up at her. “Sorry,” he said, his voice fainter than ever.

Teyla shook her head wordlessly, unable to speak.

“I wish… but I don’t think I can,” John said. His eyes were drifting shut again, and he was almost gasping for breath. "I'm... sorry..."

Teyla’s head was still shaking, and her hand slid into his hair, helplessly flexing round the back of his head as if she would be able to hold him in place and keep him with her. The tears that had been threatening to fall all night poured down her cheeks and she opened her mouth to speak – to say John’s name, to tell him not to leave her; to tell him that she needed him, needed him to be well again; to tell him that she didn’t know how to carry on without him.

But no words came out.

She was pulling at his hair now, desperate, as John’s breathing grew even shallower and his face contorted with pain. She opened her mouth again but all that came out was a strangled dry sob.

John’s hand turned underneath Teyla’s and gripped her fingers so hard she thought he would crush them together. And, finally, Teyla found her voice.

“CARSON!”

Have fun MrsB...
                    Awesome update

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                    Awww, Nina.
                    But it's only once a month, twice max and only a few sentences.
                    *runs a hides*
                    *lol* You can try all you want to talk me into it I just wont do it... I've written fan fics before and I so suck at it... that I don't even wanna read them myself so no thanks I'll give that to the ones that actually can write stories..

ROUND ROBIN FINALE

Spoiler:

Carson’s neck snapped up as he heard Teyla’s scream, waking him from his much overdue sleep. Running half dazedly out of his office and into the infirmary, his eyes caught Teyla’s frantic face and then quickly turned towards the monitors.

Seeing the numbers flashing on the monitor screen quickly cast away any lingering sleepiness he might have had and Carson Beckett went straight to work.

An hour later after he had successfully resuscitated the Colonel to a steady yet critical state, Carson removed his surgical mask and walked out to the increasingly crowded infirmary hold to where Elizabeth, Ronon, Rodney and a still-frantic Teyla waited.

He sighed as he looked upon them and did his best to look hopeful though he felt anything but. “He’s stable at least, thanks heavens, but the outer tissue that works as a protective barrier for the creature is twice as damaging to Colonel Sheppard as it was to Teyla. Frankly, I’m afraid to laser through it for fear of permanent damage to the Colonel’s higher brain function. I’ll know more later after we get his latest test results, but without any in depth knowledge of these creatures or their primary function, every step we make is all based on guess work.”

Looking at the sullen faces of his friends, he quickly added, “But I’m still hopeful as you lot should be. The fact the Colonel has survived this long, only proves his resilience to the creature and his will to live.”

Leaving them with a feigned smile, he returned to his office to continue studying all that had happened in search for further answers.

Teyla turned to the others and suggested they all pray for the Colonel, stating she would stay with him until all of this had passed.

“NO.” Teyla stated firmly. Her face became instantly apologetic for her harsh tone as she said, “Thank you though Rodney, that is most kind.”

Teyla resumed her spot at the Colonel’s bedside and soon nodded off to a deep yet dreamless sleep.

Now, in the very middle of the night when Atlantis was most still and quiet, Colonel Sheppard’s eyes fluttered open to a soft strange hissing noise that seemed to echo deep in the back of his hazy mind.

Teyla was propped halfway against the wall to his left and her mouth was slightly agape as she slept soundly though obviously uncomfortably.

“Tey-“ he tried to speak again but the words could barely form as the progressively strange hissing noise increased tenfold in the back of his mind.

He attempted to lift his head and peer out into the eerie darkness of the infirmary around him and found between its emptiness and this strange unidentified sound he was beginning to become extremely nervous.

He felt heavy, so unbearably heavy as he began to sit up with a loud groan of pain. His head was pounding with a disgusting amplification although finding the source of this noise was momentarily his number one priority.

Ripping the tubes and suction cups from his arms and chest, he shakily raised himself from the metallic cold gurney and used its steadiness to help him ease his bare feet to the cool tiled floor.

Wearing only a white and blue printed hospital gown and keeping one hand pressed against his aching head, he began to search the darkened infirmary for the source of the noise with squinted eyes.

“Where are you,” he said softly speaking to no one in particular as he searched. “I can’t hear you…..”

Teyla rustled softly in her deep slumber against the wall and Sheppard turned towards her and smiled despite his intense pain. Knowing whomever she was that she cared this much about him, made his heart jump with a rampant thump.

The hissing continued steady though and had morphed slightly into an inconceivable whisper, playing tricks in the back of Sheppard’s mind.

The soles of his bare feet slapped strangely against the clean floor and Sheppard continued searching for the source, wondering if someone was playing a game with him.

Suddenly though, the whisper became extremely clear in John’s aching mind as finally its words formed bolting him to the very spot on the floor where he stood.

“Kill her…”

John was frozen for a moment, unsure he had heard what he thought, finally whispering loudly, “Who said that!?”

John swung his head towards the peacefully resting Teyla and then looked wildly around the room.

“SHOW YOURSELF!” he screamed moving as quickly as possible towards a table in the back that held a large scalpel that he grabbed forcefully and wielded towards the empty dark infirmary.

The pain in Sheppard’s head was becoming more and more intense to the point where he fell to his knees in pain, the scalpel clattering to the floor merely feet from him.

“AHHHH!” he cried as he put both hands to his head and scrunched his face in agony.

“Kill her…Kill her NOW…,” the voice continued, its monotonous voice echoing loudly in his inner ear.

Sheppard’s eyes flicked to Teyla’s still resting form and thought of this stranger who he felt such a connection to even through their shared trauma. He knew she was special, he knew she was strong, and he would rather die than let anything happen to her, especially by his own hand.

Through the searing pain, Sheppard reached out for the fallen scalpel and held it in his shaking hand. The voice was practically screaming in his brain now, begging for her death and Sheppard turned the sharp edge of the instrument to point directly at himself as he remained there kneeling on the infirmary floor.

“GO TO HELL!!!!!!” Sheppard retorted and with that, with all his diminished strength, he brought the knife up towards his own face without a second thought or hesitation.

“Sheppard, wake up!!!” a distant voice called. Sheppard leapt up, his empty hands quickly searching his face for a protruding knife or ghastly wound.

Finding nothing, Sheppard looked towards the calling voice only to find a severely annoyed looking Rodney standing feet from him with a clipboard perched in his hands.

“I just think you should know,” Rodney stated with an ugly frown. “Not only is it a requirement of your job to understand my findings about these strange creatures we encountered on that last planet but falling asleep is just extremely RUDE."

Sheppard stared incredulously down at the pink slug on the metallic lab tray on the table he had fallen asleep at.

And he stared with complete disbelief as Sheppard turned and ran as fast as he could out of the room.
                    Intresting..didn't see that ending coming.

Spoiler:
                    Gosh how boring was Rodney's speech..
                    sigpic
                    Sigs by Scifan

Comment

DAILY VOTING
                      LINKS

Vote for J/T on This Mortal Coil in the Favorite Ship Episode Picture Game
                      http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...45066&page=193

Pics to follow for use in game: (Under spoiler tags since it's season 4)
                      Spoiler:

Vote for John And Teyla Favorite Moment Picture Game
                      http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...t=50938&page=9
                      (If one of your favorite J/T moment isn't on the list, simply add it to the list, don't forget to add a pic)

Vote for Favorite Sheppard Episode
                      http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...44977&page=139
                      (If one of your favorite John episode isn't on the list, simply add it to the list)

Vote for Favorite Teyla Episode
                      http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...45133&page=124
                      (If one of your favorite Teyla episode isn't on the list, simply add it to the list)

Vote for Favorite Teyla & John Moment
                      http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=46140&page=71
                      (If one of your favorite J/T moment isn't on the list, simply add it to the list)

Feed The Wraith
                      Vote for your least favorite character to be fed to a Wraith.
                      Vote for one character, once a day!!
                      http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=52093&page=28

*NEW*H&H Atlantis Members
                      Give one point to you favorite member, and take away one point for a member you might not like. VOTE ONCE A DAY!!
                      http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...t=53244&page=6

VOTING UPDATE

Well Childhood's End has now made it into the list,,, and can you all believe it ,,Childhood's End is our 24th JT episode on the list... ONLY TWO MORE TO GO FOR THIS MORTAL COIL SO I NEED TO KNOW WHICH WILL BE THE NEXT EPISODE

LET THE VOTING BEGIN!!!

RACHEL LUTTRELL OFFICIAL SITE

Check out Rachel's official site..
                      Keep showing her your support and write her a comment to show our love for her.
                      http://www.rachelluttrell.com/note.asp

JEWEL STAITE OFFICIAL SITE

Check out Jewel's official website for latest news and projects and send Jewel a note if you like to show her your support as well.
                      http://jewelstaite.com/

STARGATE ATLANTIS WINS THE BEST SCIFI SHOW AWARD ON
                      PCA

A huge congrats for the cast and crew for winning the Best SciFi Show award on People's Choice Award

GW post about the win
                      http://www.gateworld.net/news/2008/0..._peoples.shtml

Video of the cast accepting the award (Thanks to Prion for vid)
                      http://wraithfodder.livejournal.com/155849.html

Longer video of the cast accepting the award, thanking alot of people
                      Scroll until you get to Atlantis (PCA site)
                      http://www.pcavote.com/pca/history.jsp

Video with the cast answering a fan question (at the PCA site)
                      Further down on the page is a video section, scroll until you find the cast of Atlantis.
                      http://www.pcavote.com/pca/show.jsp

Video with more questions from the fans
                      http://stargate.mgm.com/video.php?id=110

Pics from PCA posted by Kangamoo on her blog
                      http://jeninason.blogspot.com/2008/0...e-piccies.html

THE JOHN & TEYLA AWARDS 2008

Listen up people... the JT Awards are accepting nominations... nominations will close on Friday, March 28.
                      So head on over check out the rules and the categories,,and the work that can't be nominated that won last year...and start to figure out what works you want to nominate.....so let's do this and let's make it awesome people
                      http://community.livejournal.com/jt_awards/20292.html

FICS, ARTWORK & MUSIC VIDEOS
                      I'm putting up links for easy find to fics, artwork & music videos so you might have some to check out in order to make nominations...

Spoiler:

*NEW*FIC BATTLE
                      SG_rarepairings LJ community is having a Fic Battle.
                      Would you like to write a little fic for some of the different prompts that has been suggested..
                      Check out the prompts and post the fic at this link as well,, you may give a link to the story over here at GW.
                      http://community.livejournal.com/sg_...tml?mode=reply

JT NEWSLETTER

Go check out the JT Newsletter over at LiveJournal... there you will find intresting things found on JT...
                      Challanges, ficathons, fics, videos, artwork,, and much more..so head on over and check it out.
                      http://community.livejournal.com/jt_...tter/9384.html

A LITTLE SGA SEGMENT ON EXTRA

A short little segment from EXTRA about SGA, they go behind the scenes on Harmony.
                      As usual Joe likes to goof up, telling the guy pretty much he has to fall more manly *lol* then again I don't think anyone really does the falling after being stunned as Joe does...
                      http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=WOqGnTN1MIM

JOE AT AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS 2007

These two pics where found of Joe at the vicinity of the American Music Awards where he was signing stuff for an animal charity
                      http://crysothemis.livejournal.com/66466.html?#cutid1

HYPASPACE WEEKLY

A little video of some behind the scenes for season 3, interview with David H, Jason M & Joe F and also a little about the action figures.. and yeah David likes to be funny about the Sheppard action figure *lol*
                      http://www.spacecast.com/videoplayer_5027.aspx

JOE FLANIGAN ON EXTRA

The video with Joe on Extra is now up on MGM's site... and as usual he is his charming self and funny... gosh do I love his relaxed style and down to earth personality
                      http://stargate.mgm.com/video.php?id=106
                      sigpic
                      Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by maffieg View Post

Ahem....ahemm. You know it was hott!!!

Btw what's going on with tainted survival...I keep reading the last chap...over and over and over and over and over
                        Thanks hun

Tainted Survival? WHat's that No, I'm joking. I'm working on the next part... don't know when I'll finish it; hopefully tonight! My parents are away this weekend and I have the most of the weekend off work so...
                        don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

You spelt 'excuse' incorrectly.

OK... I'm gonna go write something and avoid TF's flailing fists...

BBL
                          Darn. I knew that!!

Hee

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post

*lol* You can try all you want to talk me into it I just wont do it... I've written fan fics before and I so suck at it... that I don't even wanna read them myself so no thanks I'll give that to the ones that actually can write stories..

Ok, I'll be a good girl and not bug ya about that any more.
                            What ep are you going to do next for the JT game?Maybe Midway

Comment

Round Robin Part 21-ish
                              Spoiler:

BOOM

Teyla heard the roar before she felt the searing pain all over her body, and then... nothing.

Over to MrsB...
                              Spoiler:
                              LOL only joking! Here it is really:

Spoiler:
                              Night had fallen many hours ago and the light in the infirmary was stark and unnatural. The only sound was the steady beeping of the many machines John was hooked up to, and the sound of his breath as he slept on. Teyla sat in a chair at his side, her hand on top of his on the covers. She couldn’t hear her own breathing, or the sound of her pounding heart; her senses were only aware of John.

Ronon, Rodney and Elizabeth had been ordered to get some rest by Dr Beckett, who had then taken one look at Teyla and known not to even suggest the same thing to her. He himself was in his office, his head down on his note-strewn desk, having dropped off just an hour ago.

John shifted a little in his sleep, frowning, and Teyla tightened her grip on top of his hand. His sleep had become more fitful in the last little while, and she wondered if he was dreaming. If he was remembering. If he would ever be himself again.

She looked down at her hand, at the contrast between her dark thumb sliding along the back of his pale wrist. How many times had she watched their hands entwined together, seen his fingers slide through hers? It had become ordinary and familiar to her – but now, faced with the prospect of losing the John she knew forever, just to feel him holding her hand once more would give her the strength she needed to get them both through this.

Teyla closed her eyes against the heartache.

“Teyla?”

Teyla’s eyes flew open. John was awake, and he was looking at her. His eyes were bloodshot, and it was obviously costing him dearly to keep them open, and his voice was quiet and weak. But he was awake. Teyla’s heart soared.

“John – John how do you feel?” She whispered, her hand gripping his limp hand as tightly as she could.

“…hurts,” John said weakly.

Teyla nodded. “I will fetch Carson,” she said, standing up.

“Teyla –” John’s voice was still weak, but his tone made Teyla pause. She looked down at John, who was staring up at her.

“Do you remember?” She asked softly.

John was silent for a moment. “No,” he said eventually. “But you do.”

Teyla’s eyes filled with tears as she nodded. “Yes, I do,” she said.

John gave her the smallest of small smiles. “I bet… we’re good.”

Teyla swallowed hard and nodded again. “We are,” she said, reaching out with her free hand. She slid her palm across his cheek, and felt him lean into the caress, his eyes drifting shut for a moment.

Then he opened them again and looked up at her. “Sorry,” he said, his voice fainter than ever.

Teyla shook her head wordlessly, unable to speak.

“I wish… but I don’t think I can,” John said. His eyes were drifting shut again, and he was almost gasping for breath. "I'm... sorry..."

Teyla’s head was still shaking, and her hand slid into his hair, helplessly flexing round the back of his head as if she would be able to hold him in place and keep him with her. The tears that had been threatening to fall all night poured down her cheeks and she opened her mouth to speak – to say John’s name, to tell him not to leave her; to tell him that she needed him, needed him to be well again; to tell him that she didn’t know how to carry on without him.

But no words came out.

She was pulling at his hair now, desperate, as John’s breathing grew even shallower and his face contorted with pain. She opened her mouth again but all that came out was a strangled dry sob.

John’s hand turned underneath Teyla’s and gripped her fingers so hard she thought he would crush them together. And, finally, Teyla found her voice.

“CARSON!”

Have fun MrsB...
                              You are sooo evil But great update Ruby

ROUND ROBIN FINALE

Spoiler:

“Kill her…”

Interesting ending.....definately didn't see that coming

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                              Thanks hun

Tainted Survival? WHat's that No, I'm joking. I'm working on the next part... don't know when I'll finish it; hopefully tonight! My parents are away this weekend and I have the most of the weekend off work so...
                              So that means possible update......SWEET
                              Sigs made by EG & Teylafan
                              &=AWESOME &Forever
                              No SGA fics yet....but ya never know

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post

Ok, I'll be a good girl and not bug ya about that any more.
                                What ep are you going to do next for the JT game?Maybe Midway
                                I don't know which epi to do next..I'm taking suggestions...

And then I'm sure you are back to bugging me the next time again
                                sigpic
                                Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Working...
                                X