John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
    By the way. Do you mean calvary or cavalry? They are very different words.
    Ok. Guys. I'm dead beat and it's 4am. I think I'm going to shove a slipper under my door (an old BBC trick. The friction means noone can get in) and try and get a few hours kip.

Night

*grabs everyone in a huuuuuuugggggeeee group hug*
    Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Night TJ...or actually good morning.......Take care...

R.I.P Wraithlord
      Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
        *Camy goes over to SP and gives her a big hug....then sneaks a sign that reads..*Camy loves Mel 4 EVER!*

and underneath...another that reads..."Kick Me, I'm A Wraith Lover"*
        Yippee!! Thanks mommy! ::big hug to Camy:: I'm gonna go show Mel! ::skips off to show Mel that they match::

Originally posted by melpomene
        Thanks Just don't kick me anymore huh kid?
        Deal! And sorry about your knees. Hope I didn't bang them up too badly. Here's a lovely shippy pic to make up for it:

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

By the way. Do you mean calvary or cavalry? They are very different words.
          'Kay...I've enough for tonight...that's my cue to leave...once you hit the language, it's over for me....

*Camy goes over to SP and gives her a big hug and a kiss goodnight...moves over to Witchy and give her another big jug and a kiss goodnight....goes over to Mel.kisses her as well....and removes all of the signs off her back while hugging her tightly...last goes over to TJ and whispers in her ear....don't loose hope...there will be a brighter tomorrow! and kisses her gently on the cheek....then sticks a sign on her back that reads..."Loved By Many"......

NightAll...gonna try to see if I can finish Chapter 6..and maybe 7 before i leave for Florida...

love ya....

Camy
          sigpic

Comment

Ok. Guys. I'm dead beat and it's 4am. I think I'm going to shove a slipper under my door (an old BBC trick. The friction means noone can get in) and try and get a few hours kip.

Night

*grabs everyone in a huuuuuuugggggeeee group hug*
            Night, night Tracy Jane! Hope that we helped at least a little bit tonight, and remember that we're always here if you need someone to talk to. Love ya! ::hugs her back extra tight:: See ya soon!

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

Comment

Night guys...I'll try for a chapter tonight...so we'ver all got something to look forward to in the morning.......

Now i'm off to read Cpt. Ritters....xmas fic...

Oh and FF.net has forums now....Check them out...

Hugs to all of you...

R.I.P Wraithlord
              Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Love ya Camy! See you tomorrow and thanks a million for my signs. :ets them affectionately:: I'm going to wear them every single day from now on. But I think the one you just gave TJ is my favorite one -- it's so true.

Comment

Night..SP...this was a very special night indeed...very special..this thread never ceases to amaze me...

love ya, hon....
                  sigpic

Comment

Who would have thought that you and I started with John and Teyla and ended up with a loving and friendship with TJ...

Oh, did you see that TJ is reversed for JT...AH..no wonder we love her!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SnoggingPicard
                      Yippee!! Thanks mommy! ::big hug to Camy:: I'm gonna go show Mel! ::skips off to show Mel that they match::

Deal! And sorry about your knees. Hope I didn't bang them up too badly. Here's a lovely shippy pic to make up for it:

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d9.../runner271.jpg
                      Nice sign kid *pats SP on head* and don't worry about it. You're a sweetie

Comment

Night..SP...this was a very special night indeed...very special..this thread never ceases to amaze me...

love ya, hon....
                        It sure was. ::looks around at everyone in the thread and beams:: We're really a family, and it's so wonderful that we get to have this place to come to. Love you all times infinity. 'Kay, now I'm gonna cry again...

Comment

Who would have thought that you and I started with John and Teyla and ended up with a loving and friendship with TJ...

Oh, did you see that TJ is reversed for JT...AH..no wonder we love her!
                          Absolutely! It was a very special night tonight, and I'd like to think that we made a really close friend because of it. And geez, you see shippiness in practically everything, don't you, mommy!?

Originally posted by melpomene
                          Nice sign kid *pats SP on head* and don't worry about it. You're a sweetie
                          Gee, thanks Mel! Hope you have a great night too. ::huggles:: Love ya!

Comment

SP..are you still here? I'm still in awe at tonight...can't get over it...

and yeah, I do see shippiness everywhere...even while seeing KING KONG..I saw John and Teyla....won't spoil it for you though...

I just read Cpt. Ritters Xmas story...He is just so awesome...

do you think Mel is upset with me...she didn't say goodbye to me...*sniff* I hope she knows that I do love her so.....*sniff*

COL....now I'm really going to cry!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SnoggingPicard
                              Gee, thanks Mel! Hope you have a great night too. ::huggles:: Love ya!
                              *Hugs back*

So, wanna talk John/Teyla?

Comment

Yeah, I'm back! The forum was giving me weird messages a bit ago, but now it's okay. Tonight was really something. Our thread is a very special place, and I think I just really realized that this evening. Oh, and now I have to see King Kong thanks to that little tidbit from you -- can't pass up the comparison to Shep/Teyla no matter where it is! And heck, Mel is still here, and I don't think she'd ever be mad at you! You're CAMY after all!

Comment

Working...
                                X