John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sheylafan87
    I made those icons and i wasnt sure for most of the themes that would go with shep and teyla but i got it and made 100 icons of them. I always wanted to try to make a 100 icons and this was my first time making them, Glad people liked it and more will come when schools finaly out which is on friday and then two weeks to my self and my computer.Also worked on a new siggy, it was hard to chose the pics but i like how it came out.Seemed more better then the other one.
    I really like your work Sheylafan

Comment

Originally posted by AthosianGirl
      Wow...did I finally catch up with you all?

I'm gone for one evening and I'm eating burnt pizza!

Okay...sorry I missed Camy ...but went to go see King Kong...took Bob with me since Steve was too busy chasing Tracy Jane around the thread...

No Bob...do not start pounding on your chest....you're not a gorrilla..you're a wraith...start acting like one...Errrr no wait that came out wrong...I mean...ummmm...just go eat some pizza...I believe I was left the blackened slices...

And I want that article with Joe....grrrr....have to go see if it is at the bookstore manana! *Any pics of John and Teyla are soooo cool and me want*
      Sorry AG, But I just don't know what to do with him!!!
      Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

750 in 3 months is too much? In 3 weeks I've gone from 150 to 1000 and something!

Comment

Originally posted by melpomene
          I guess you survived without Steve the same way any of us survived before true love *dramatic sigh*

Kidding, kidding I'm up way too late, I'm exhausted, I missed this thread and you guys like crazy because I haven't been here and I'm listening to Josh Groban who is making me bawl despite the fact that I rarely cry. I think when I finish 'You and Me' I'll take a crack at 'Remember When it Rained' would you guys like that?
          But I'm not in love with Steve. We need to fix this! Poor AG!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sheylafan87
            I made those icons and i wasnt sure for most of the themes that would go with shep and teyla but i got it and made 100 icons of them. I always wanted to try to make a 100 icons and this was my first time making them, Glad people liked it and more will come when schools finaly out which is on friday and then two weeks to my self and my computer.Also worked on a new siggy, it was hard to chose the pics but i like how it came out.Seemed more better then the other one.
            Sheylafan...you are just too good! I was just browsing early very early this morning and found it...I think I was in Nicole's LJ...Yeah..that's how I found it...I'm not sure when I can have my own custom avatar....I think awhile back someone wrote (could have been Warrior he is always guiding me...)that I had to reach 1800 or something....I'll look it up..but if you don't mind I would love a John/Teyla one...Just love these two...

Great job..and you must do more....

And your sig...WOW! That pic of Rachel in the middle with her big smile is wonderful and Joe's too of course..But, I don't think I've seen that one of her..must be in one of the deleted scenes or something, cause we've never seen Teyla smile like that!

Can't wait till the writers make her more relax...they are doing it slowly...I guess when you are constantly in fear of dying, it's a little difficult to display such outburst...I mean I don't think any of the characters have shown this much emotion...anyways, I bet you when John and Teyla finally admit their feelings and the others find out...there will be some comical comments that Teyla will just burst out with laughter....especially something coming out of Rodney's mouth!.....

'kay..I'm definetly rambling....got to go make the breakfast lunch and then go Xmas shopping...The latter is going to be a nightmare....
            sigpic

Comment

Oooh. Good luck with the shopping Camy. Especially at the weekend.

*Hands Camy protective armour and hugs her tight*

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
                Sheylafan...you are just too good! I was just browsing early very early this morning and found it...I think I was in Nicole's LJ...Yeah..that's how I found it...I'm not sure when I can have my own custom avatar....I think awhile back someone wrote (could have been Warrior he is always guiding me...)that I had to reach 1800 or something....I'll look it up..but if you don't mind I would love a John/Teyla one...Just love these two...

Great job..and you must do more....

And your sig...WOW! That pic of Rachel in the middle with her big smile is wonderful and Joe's too of course..But, I don't think I've seen that one of her..must be in one of the deleted scenes or something, cause we've never seen Teyla smile like that!

Can't wait till the writers make her more relax...they are doing it slowly...I guess when you are constantly in fear of dying, it's a little difficult to display such outburst...I mean I don't think any of the characters have shown this much emotion...anyways, I bet you when John and Teyla finally admit their feelings and the others find out...there will be some comical comments that Teyla will just burst out with laughter....especially something coming out of Rodney's mouth!.....

'kay..I'm definetly rambling....got to go make the breakfast lunch and then go Xmas shopping...The latter is going to be a nightmare....
                Um...I changed my mind...I just found this and I hope is not a spoiler for anyone here...but I just had to post it...This is Teyla.....

Darn it! Why can't John be around when she does something like this...I can just see his face at the look of this smile from her....

sigpic

Comment

She just looks so much prettier when she smiles.

Comment

Um...I changed my mind...I just found this and I hope is not a spoiler for anyone here...but I just had to post it...This is Teyla.....

Darn it! Why can't John be around when she does something like this...I can just see his face at the look of this smile from her....

Oh, and can someone who is really good at this..make me an avatar of this pic...I am almost at my 1800 posts and I think that is when I can have my custom avatar..pleaze..... pretty please.....
                    sigpic

Comment

Sorry, I'm not much good at that. I'll try, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                        She just looks so much prettier when she smiles.
                        Hey TJ...she looks awesome...regardless...I was looking at the caps from CM...and I found this..isn't it great!

Well, love to stay but I have to go shopping and now my kids are bugging me cause they wanna see King Kong...oh, well..mom's work never ends....breakfastbrunch, movies...shopping..yeah...that will do it...

'kay I'll be back tonight..around 9:00p.m.SP..I will meet you here...could you pass the word around like we mentioned yesterday..by PM...thanks....

love ya...all..

OH, and TJ..thanks for the armor..I am certainly going to need it!
                        sigpic

Comment

See you later. Take care. xxx

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                            Sorry, I'm not much good at that. I'll try, though.
                            Don't worry..there are plenty of others here that I am certain can help out...Whistler is really good, Sheylafan....and so many others.....so don't worry..I can wait! but thanks for the offer...so sweet of you...

*Camy kids are stomping up the staircase*

Oooppsss, I really have to go now...

Chao..TJ...keep this thread alive for me while I'm gone..and tell Steve to go and get some more pizza over at AG's and that way you can get him off your back..or better yet, go send him with Cpt. Ritter...he is still working in his Jumper....

bye

*Camy grabs her broom and flies away*
                            sigpic

Comment

TJ gasps in amazement, as she realises that Camy has a second broom and has been holding out on us.

Comment

Oh, and can someone who is really good at this..make me an avatar of this pic...I am almost at my 1800 posts and I think that is when I can have my custom avatar..pleaze..... pretty please.....
                                wat is the custom avatar suppose to be? If u want i can make it for u.Do u have any words u want the icon to say?
                                part of:
                                Unique Bond fansite Graphics Com ShepMagan Icons

wanna sig? pm me and ill make u one

Comment

Working...
                                X