Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NEW SHEYLA VID BY ME!!!!!!

http://s65.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3...A1UF4IKSDADGWF

Anyway, finally fixed the jumper... bloody hell Steve really smashed it up, for that matter so did John and Teyla. Anyway, I'm currently working on my Shipmas fic for you guys, I hope to have it up before the end of the day but you know me, I ended spending yesterday on my vid, it's not my best, but I really wanted to get you guys/girls a Christmas present, so Merry Christmas before I lose my vidding ability.

Gateworld's been acting funny for me recently so if I'm not around too much, then my jumper's broke again. Anyone stopping by tonight at 8:00, I can stay till 9:00 or slightly after.

Nice pic Camy.
    Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

Just posted my Shipmas fic on fanfic, it's entitled Merry Christmas and it's Sheyla.

Here's a link.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2708291/1/

A snowball fight, snow down Sheppard's jacket and one very tense moment under something that resembles mistletoe.
      Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

That is such a cute fic Cpt. Ritter! Loved it!

Camy -- do you happen to have the link for Warrior's website? I PM'd a bunch of people about possibly meeting later, but it'd be great if you could post the address to the forum.

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

Hello m'dears. It's nine pm. But I don't know where this forum is!!
          Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Camy hasn't responded yet, but I'm free to talk here! What's going on in your neck of the woods?

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

Comment

Doing Shipmas stuff, writing fics. You know, normal stuff. Got back from church. It was the traditional carol service, so I took along my Korean friend.

Comment

TJ..where are you? It's nine PM where you are...It is only 6:49p.m. where I am...So, I am sorry...I think we will meet around 8:00p.meastern time.... so Cpt..Ritter can be here as well....
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SnoggingPicard
                  Camy hasn't responded yet, but I'm free to talk here! What's going on in your neck of the woods?
                  I'll be back with that website...SP...if I am running late just go on ahead without me...I will be around soon enough...
                  sigpic

Comment

7:02 pm here, watching supervolcano on discovery ch. Haven't been on due to being isolated from my schools high-speed net, and exiled to the land of the dial-up. Add the RPG i'm addicted to and i'm worthless, (ever debate with a vontage commercial over there phone service at 5:00 AM? I have.)

Comment

I'm in the Uk. It's quarter past midnight at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                        I'm in the Uk. It's quarter past midnight at the moment.
                        Sweetie..you should be in bed then...

I just posted some beautiful Rachel pics in the wow thread go and check them out! she was mingling with the big shots...our girl is heading to the top!
                        sigpic

Comment

She deserves to be heading to the top.

I'm a slight insomniac, actually. But I have taken my tablet, so will probably be unconscious within the hour. Insomnia at the age of 21 is usually seen as quite a benefit: all night essay writing / binge drinking. It's actually a curse.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                            She deserves to be heading to the top.

I'm a slight insomniac, actually. But I have taken my tablet, so will probably be unconscious within the hour. Insomnia at the age of 21 is usually seen as quite a benefit: all night essay writing / binge drinking. It's actually a curse.
                            Binge drinking? What!...anyways, take care of yourself..
                            We are going to try to meet here again tonight at 9:00p.m. but I will send you a message giving you the details....

Okay, got to go cook...
                            sigpic

Comment

Sorry Tracy, I know what its like. So Rachel's moving up eh, good for her! (maybe Teyla's wardrobe will expand! Shep should like that! )

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
                                I'll be back with that website...SP...if I am running late just go on ahead without me...I will be around soon enough...
                                Got your PM Camy. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X