No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay, I'm there, so where the heck are you guys?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
    Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

Originally posted by Cpt. Ritter
      Okay, I'm there, so where the heck are you guys?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
      My sister needs to use the computer for schoolwork, so I won't be able to get on until around 9:00...blech. I'm going to try to use the slow computer downstairs, but there are a ton of child-proof things on it, so I'm not sure if it will load the website. If it does, I'll be there in a few minutes!

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

Thanks Gatelover.

As for you, Camy. In the UK, there's a kind of student culture, where students go out and make themselves ill on alcohol as often as possible. A night out isn't seen to be fun unless you're senseless. We call that binge drinking.
        Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
          Thanks Gatelover.

As for you, Camy. In the UK, there's a kind of student culture, where students go out and make themselves ill on alcohol as often as possible. A night out isn't seen to be fun unless you're senseless. We call that binge drinking.
          Oh, my goodness...that is all I'm going to write...you behave yourself and get some sleep...the most binge I've done is when my husband and I drink non-alcoholic cider...YIKES!
          sigpic

Comment

MEL...is that you? SP...are you here?
            sigpic

Comment

I didn't mean I do it. I'm not allowed to drink, because of my sleeping pills, but it is a kind of culture here in Britain. It's worse because the legal drinking age is younger too. People are less responsable.

I keep meaning to go to bed, but Shipmas is too much fun!

Comment

Sorry I miss you Cpt... I couldn't come any sooner....too many things to do....Glad you fixed the Jumper...

*waves to Cpt. Ritter*

I haven't had the chance to read your fics..I will try to do it tonight....

Okay...I'm off to our rendevouz....meet you there girls..and boys....
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                  I didn't mean I do it. I'm not allowed to drink, because of my sleeping pills, but it is a kind of culture here in Britain. It's worse because the legal drinking age is younger too. People are less responsable.

I keep meaning to go to bed, but Shipmas is too much fun!
                  Shipmas...are you writing a John and Teyla fic...TJ?

And good girl...now why aren't you able to sleep? Do you take the pills a lot?
                  You don't have to respond if I you don't want to...but I do have a suggestion...how about counting John and Teyla fics...or listening to some John and Teyla vids...that will certainly get me to have nice shippy dreams....AHHHHHHHH
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cpt. Ritter
                    Just posted my Shipmas fic on fanfic, it's entitled Merry Christmas and it's Sheyla.

Here's a link.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2708291/1/

A snowball fight, snow down Sheppard's jacket and one very tense moment under something that resembles mistletoe.

Okay Ritter I have to tell you that a vid and a fic in the same day can only lead to one thing...I wasn't going to do it, but you've given me no choice. I have to hug you (((hug)))

Comment

Wow. Probably the first time I walked in and your guys weren't all crazy and hyperactive. Now I'm freaked out! Did you all take seditives?

ooh my goodness. I was searching through Google and found this unbelievably cute pic... But I can't find it again! --cries-- well, you would've liked it.

Save SG-1 and Atlantis! Watch them, don't boycott! || Banner by stargatefangurl||My LiveJournal~

Comment

Originally posted by Weir'sRedShirt
                        Wow. Probably the first time I walked in and your guys weren't all crazy and hyperactive. Now I'm freaked out! Did you all take seditives?

ooh my goodness. I was searching through Google and found this unbelievably cute pic... But I can't find it again! --cries-- well, you would've liked it.
                        Well, thank you for thinking of us dear. And no sedatives, just, haven't had a lot of chocolate. Yet

Comment

Originally posted by Weir'sRedShirt

Um..sweetie..what's with the sig...? have you decided on what ship you are going to support?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by melpomene
                            Well, thank you for thinking of us dear. And no sedatives, just, haven't had a lot of chocolate. Yet
                            Mel...why aren't you with us in the other place? Are you aware of it?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
                              Shipmas...are you writing a John and Teyla fic...TJ?

And good girl...now why aren't you able to sleep? Do you take the pills a lot?
                              You don't have to respond if I you don't want to...but I do have a suggestion...how about counting John and Teyla fics...or listening to some John and Teyla vids...that will certainly get me to have nice shippy dreams....AHHHHHHHH
                              No. The Sam/Jack shippers organised an early Christmas, called Shipmas. Firstly it's an excuse to celebrate that the pair is together in Canon, and it's a chance to swap cards, wallpapers, fics, vids, poems and general nonsense. It was decided to have it now, because some people (shock horrow) actually have lives(!) and won't be on GW on Christmas day.

Why don't I sleep? I was attacked early this year and am now afraid of the dark, and also of men. I live in a house full of girls, but the six of them have boyfriends who sleep over etc, and I can't lock my door, so I'm terrified and can't sleep.

As for the sedatives comment by WRS, quite a choice comment, seeing as that's what I've done. I'm struggling to keep my eyes open, but don't really want to drift off.

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
                                Um..sweetie..what's with the sig...? have you decided on what ship you are going to support?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
                                Ummmm well. Not exactly. I'm having S/W days, I'm having S/T days... heck, I'm having Steve/Shep days thanks to you all. ::glares:: But I put that in my sig because it was so pretty and they were so cute... *cough*... but I've got to say, my first instinct when I first watch SGA was S/W...but now I don't know, I'm having second thoughts. I support Tracy/Steve. That's my only definite one.

Originally posted by melpomene
                                LOL *hands out chocolate*

Save SG-1 and Atlantis! Watch them, don't boycott! || Banner by stargatefangurl||My LiveJournal~

Comment

Working...
                                X