Sheppard: They know.
    Teyla: You may be right.

Ok i should be working on my fics...

R.I.P Wraithlord
    Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Alright Witchy!

More wallpaper...I need to keep these challenges up for you!

Here's my go again...

I made one green...don't know why I always choose this color...

Comment

Originally posted by SnoggingPicard
        OMG OMG OMG!!! Sorry guys, but I needed to share my squee with you! TORRI! This seriously made my crappy week that much better! Yay! ::happy dance like crazy:: Ahem...back to the regularly scheduled shipping activities.

Did she have anything interesting to say? Spoilers? Clues? On set jokes?

Comment

Very pretty. I like them, AG.

Comment

Originally posted by Doxymom
            Did she have anything interesting to say? Spoilers? Clues? On set jokes?
            She just came on to tell us that it was the first time she had ventured into a forum after she had a really bad experience a few years ago and that she really, really appreciated all of the support. She recognized a few people from cons and gave them a little shout-out, and plans to come back and visit soon. It was great!

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

I think you read my mind AG, I love green so much you have no idea. My birthstone is emerald and i adore them...my family thinks i'm obsessed...I think it's healthy...

So i'm so snatching the green for my desktop...thank you!...And you have amazing ideas for wallpapers so keep them coming, and maybe i'll be able to keep up...I think you should place a calender in one of those and submit it to Abydos Gate for their calendar...

R.I.P Wraithlord
              Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Originally posted by WitchBlade007
                I think you read my mind AG, I love green so much you have no idea. My birthstone is emerald and i adore them...my family thinks i'm obsessed...I think it's healthy...

So i'm so snatching the green for my desktop...thank you!...And you have amazing ideas for wallpapers so keep them coming, and maybe i'll be able to keep up...I think you should place a calender in one of those and submit it to Abydos Gate for their calendar...
                See Witchy...we do think alike...I love green and blue! And luckily for me John and Telya look good in both!

Ummm...I have no idea how to make a calander...could you try for me...that would be so great!

Comment

Y'know, I always thought I had a bad memory and I just found out HOW bad. I just found a post I made in this very thread back in 2005. I didn't even know I had registered and the forum just let me register with the same username. Weird. And, I don't remember posting...at all. But it was something I *would* post so it was probably me.

So... <<Hangs her head and blushes profusely>> I guess yesterday was not my first post, but maybe my second. It's so strange how I have no memory of that at all.

And...with my senility comes a plotbunny.

Write a flashfic in which either John or Teyla lose their memory of the past two hours--and let something major have happened in those two hours. J & T need to be together.

(Flash fic defintion: a complete story of 1500 words or less.)

Ready...set...write!

Comment

Originally posted by SnoggingPicard
                    She just came on to tell us that it was the first time she had ventured into a forum after she had a really bad experience a few years ago and that she really, really appreciated all of the support. She recognized a few people from cons and gave them a little shout-out, and plans to come back and visit soon. It was great!

Wow, what fun! Sounds like she enjoyed herself more this time.

Comment

Originally posted by AthosianGirl
                      See Witchy...we do think alike...I love green and blue! And luckily for me John and Telya look good in both!

Ummm...I have no idea how to make a calander...could you try for me...that would be so great!
                      I think we're TWIN sisters....

They're so great they can pull those two colors off...

I really don't make up a calendar, i really just copy and paste them...

AG's February: Sheppard's Eyes on Teyla Calendar

R.I.P Wraithlord
                      Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Y'know, I always thought I had a bad memory and I just found out HOW bad. I just found a post I made in this very thread back in 2005. I didn't even know I had registered and the forum just let me register with the same username. Weird. And, I don't remember posting...at all. But it was something I *would* post so it was probably me.

So... <<Hangs her head and blushes profusely>> I guess yesterday was not my first post, but maybe my second. It's so strange how I have no memory of that at all.

Write a flashfic in which either John or Teyla lose their memory of the past two hours--and let something major have happened in those two hours. J & T need to be together.

Ready...set...write!
                        We all forget...

I love your ideas...Come on someone has got to do this...just so i can see what their 'something major' that happens is...

R.I.P Wraithlord
                        Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Thanks, Witchy! Love the calendars you and AG are doing.

Have a creative day!

Comment

Ready...set...write!
                            Hmmmm...plot bunnies are whirling around in my head...less than 1500 words...ACK...better be concise when I write...

Cool Witchy!

Thanks!

Comment

Ready...set...write!
                              Thinking, thinking, thinking! If I go over don't naggle, I just write until I'm done.
                              Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

Originally posted by Cpt. Ritter
                                Thinking, thinking, thinking! If I go over don't naggle, I just write until I'm done.

I don't naggle. I just love fic, so whatever you write is good. The shorter challenges tend to get more responses, so I made it short.

I actually prefer novellas or novels but those are hard to find. So I love the short ones too.

Comment

Working...
                                X