John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
    Just here to drop off the latest part of Snapshots.

I'll check back later tonight--getting ready to celebrate my mother-in-law's birthday...
    I loved it dearie. Very cute, haha. Loved the image of Rodney playing... Heh.
    don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
      Thanks Nina.
      Like I told Blue. I'm shocked that MGM woudl show so much spoiler for the last ep.
      I can see Scifi screwing up, but now MGM.

Congrats Doxy!!!

NP. Hun.

Wow!! We talk alot.

This is for SheylaRand
      I really like this Sci, love the colours but
      Spoiler:
      you've spelled Strength wrong

Comment

Made myself a SOW sig, it wasn't intended to be Sheyla but thats the way it turned out! Am I alright putting it in my rotation or should I put it behind a spoiler?

Thanx for the caps EG!

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
          Just here to drop off the latest part of Snapshots.

I'll check back later tonight--getting ready to celebrate my mother-in-law's birthday...
          This was my favorite ep so far!!!!

Originally posted by armte View Post
          I am also a newbie and became active about 2 weeks ago. Everyone on this Board has been great and created some sigs for me. Here they are below. I think 2 has my name on it but the others I am more then happy to share. I extend this offer to Taffy Rose as well.

Plus there are a lot of creative people on this Board, so it is only a matter of time before someone offers you a sig. They have been so great that it has hampered any effort i may have attempted to learn the art of sig making myself

I can't wait to see what you make Armte.

Originally posted by Black Panther View Post
          He said, and I quote,
          Spoiler:
          "It will be Carson Beckett in the flesh who returns, and not an ascended being, a time-traveler, or alternate universe version of the character."

I am going to quote my post that I did in response to people who translated it that way. Really where do people get that it just means a flesh and blood Carson?
          Thanks BP.

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
          Check it out - available now at all good newsagents...

Nice. Thanks Ruby.

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
          Sheesh...Can you guys talk or what,i'm still trying to catch up here!!

Oh YAY,Welcome welcome welcome to the crazy JT familyask any questions you like,someone will answer them if they can and don't be afraid to join in whenever you like...We're all a friendly bunch here!

hahahahahaha....They are a freakin crazy lot so they are!

uh huh suuuuuuureeeeeeeee you are Elf

That was amazing....And it certainly helps when you love the song!

Oh very nice....Man i wish i could do artwork!

Oh me loving this
          Spoiler:
          Teyla whump,i so love Teyla whump!!!
          Thanks Linda. You and Tey both.

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
          Happy Birthday Maffie!!

I hope you like this, not a whole lot of shooting in it..

Spoiler:
          Spoils of War:

Ronon was firing at the Wraith; they where closing in on them.

Finally, Sheppard gave the order. Ronon fired some last shots while backing up, and took down a few more Wraith. Then he followed the others, sprinting towards the jumper.

xxxxx

John was running as fast as he could. Ronon was covering their rear, making sure they would not be caught off guard by the Wraith coming up behind them.

Rodney was in the middle. He could not keep up much longer.

To John’s relief, they had reached the jumper.

He disengaged the cloak and lowered the rear hatch. Sitting down in the pilot’s chair, he activated the systems.

He heard Ronon call for him to leave, indicating that the rear hatch had closed.

John didn’t hesitate a moment longer. He wanted to get back to the hive ship as soon as possible.

Teyla had taken a huge risk by entering the Queen’s mind. He was worried not only for her, but also for her child. Who knew how this could harm the fetus.

She had to be ok. He willed himself to think positive. How could he live with himself if she was hurt?

Hurt – because of him. He had allowed her to come along on this mission. Had that been a terrible mistake?

Rodney’s voice brought his mind back to the present. “What?” he asked.

“Shouldn’t we radio them? Let them know we’re coming?” Rodney repeated.

John mentally kicked himself for not focusing, and nodded. “Right, yeah.”

He activated his radio and called Lorne and Teyla.

Teyla’s response came almost immediately, urging him to hurry up.

She sounded alright. He only hoped that she truly was unharmed.

Focusing on her words, he thought for a moment, and an idea came to him.

He asked Teyla to change course, and explained his plan.
          She did as he asked right away, even before he had explained it all.

That brought a smile to his face. Trust was always evident within their team, no questions asked.

xxxxx

Sitting in the jumper, watching the wraith facility being destroyed, John felt relieved, plus victorious for winning this battle against such a powerful enemy.

Yet there was still something nagging at him.

Teyla.

She seemed just fine… although he could see the worry in her eyes. She tried her best not to show it, but that wouldn’t work with him or Ronon for that matter, but maybe McKay.

He would get her back as fast as possible, so that Keller could check her over.

xxxxx

He noticed Teyla standing on the balcony.

John decided to go out and talk to her. There was a possibility that she’d ask him to leave, because she wanted to be alone. But he’ll risk it because she seemed so troubled standing out there on the balcony alone. She needed someone to talk to, someone to comfort her. Her people were missing, and he wanted to be there for her and he wanted to take care of her.

John went out on the balcony, and she turned to face him.

He asked if she had gone to see Keller. And she had, everything was alright, physically.

Relief and happiness filled his heart upon hearing such good news. He could tell that she was relieved too, but there was something else as well.

Guilt.

She felt guilty for exposing her child to the mind of a killer, even before he had opened his eyes on this world.

Wait – he?

Teyla told him that it was a boy. And he felt… proud. He wasn’t sure why, but he did.

She also told him that he was right. She now understood why he had refused to allow her to go on missions.

Teyla really did understand his concerns for her well being. And he was glad for that.

Then she told him how close the Wraith Queen had come to extinguishing the life of her son.
          And that he had pulled the trigger at exactly the right time.

Her eyes filling with tears, she stepped forward, and pulled him into a hug.

John hugged her back, happy to comfort her in these difficult times.
          He closed his eyes, cherishing this moment.

Teyla loosened her grip, but he didn’t let go of her right away. She meant so much to him, and it hurt to see her upset like this.

John finally pulled back. She smiled at him, and thanked him.

He smiled back, nodding.

She turned to leave, but he called her name, and offered to go get something to eat together.

She smiled gratefully at him.

He stepped forward and held out his arm, grinning. She raised her eyebrows, but hooked her arm inside his anyway.

She ducked her head, trying to hide her smile. She always tried hard not to show her emotions on the outside.

Little did she know, that he could see straight through her diplomatic mask. Not that he would ever tell her that, obviously. It was much more fun this way.

The End.
          Very nice TF.

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
          Well, for those of you who are interested, I've figured out the chronological order of Indomitable (not the way I wrote it, the way it should be in time). There is quite a few minor inconsistencies but one major one because I wrote the 'second part' before I wrote the 'first part' and changed my mind about what I wanted to happen. It's between Truth and Thing.

In order...
          Thanks Gator.

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
          Thanx!

Gorgeous Sci!

I really like this Sci, love the colours but
          Spoiler:
          you've spelled Strength wrong
          OOOOPs.
          Thanks.

Comment

Made myself a SOW sig, it wasn't intended to be Sheyla but thats the way it turned out! Am I alright putting it in my rotation or should I put it behind a spoiler?

Thanx for the caps EG!

Very nice Cazz.

Comment

Thanx for the caps EG!

I don't think it's too spoilery. You can't see where you are or any conditions the characters may be in. And you can't really see who/if she's actually hugging someone.

Comment

Originally posted by Doxymom View Post
                New JT fic!

PG-13. JT. Spoilers for S4. Written based on a prompt for a ficathon. **Please, before you send me hate mail, read it all the way to the end, it's short.** Thank you!

http://community.livejournal.com/choc_fic/89753.html

Doxymom--I can't believe how nervous posting this fic makes me.

Well truthfully
                Spoiler:
                i was a little scared there for a bit but then i figured a JTer wouldn't kill either of them permanently so i read it and i loved it and i do love my Teyla whump just so long as she doesn't die permanently!

I loved it!!!!
                I so know that you love me.

Welcome to the family Pigletpie!!!!!

Nicely done.

I so love it!!
                Beautiful.

WOW!!. I'm speachless.

I knew you'd be first on the list.
                hmmmmm,you know me too well sci

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                Welcome taffyrose......

OT~ Thanks for all fic compliments!
                Spoiler:
                It was Rodney saying "oh crap" in the story. After all the hard work of Sheppard and Ronon breaking into the storage facility undetected, Rodney knocked something over alerting everyone to their presence, to which he earned an exasperated look from Sheppard and a moan of annoyance from Ronon.
                I was right????I WAS RIGHT......This is the first time that's happened i think!!!

Originally posted by seldear View Post
                Kind of back after an absence. I see that we're still attracting newbies.

*waves to the newbies*

I notice that we've really fallen behind in the H&H Straight Ships. No-one's voting for John/Teyla? Pity.

Otherwise, I'm going to be mostly quiet - I haven't seen any of the last month's episodes, and I'm trying to avoid spoilers as much as possible. We'll see how it goes.

Sel.
                Us JTers are voting but we're on our own i'm afraid,every other ship votes against us!

Originally posted by taffy rose View Post
                I can get all three seasons for $88.92 which includes S&H and taxes so I odered them all .. I usually get my DVD's in about 2 -3 weeks so after I get them I'll start watching :-)

I am really curious now about Conversion LOL !! That kiss must be HOT ;-)

Kimberly
                Oh you got no idea,every time i see the kiss scene my specs steam up

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                Good morning JT'ers....

Welcome to all newbies...

Kindred 2 tomorrow ...... YAY!! I hear its best to avoid the MGM promo to TLM as it gives away a huge spoiler... so avoid it if you don't want any surprises.

I really don't want to know anything about either Kindred or TLM as I want to be completely unspoilered with both these eps..
                Oh thanks for the heads up....I'm not gonna watch the preview then if it's too big a spoiler!

*grins evilly* By whom? Oh, was that Rangers?
                Oh yeah,rub it in why dont'cha!!!
                sigpic

Comment

Thanks Gator.

OOOOPs.
                  Thanks.
                  Lol it took me ages... There are some that could go anywhere... and I had to decide where.. then get the links... and blah. But quite a few people wanted me to post em in order, so there ya go

Comment

taffy rose, I made you a sig, went for sexy like you asked so hope I got it right! If you like this one (I won't be offended if you dont!) and any others that the girls make for you then you can put them on a rotatation through ImageRotate.com. Hope you like:

The pics are from season 1 eppy Hot Zone!

Ooh, and I see SheylaRand was asking for one, I'll have a go for you! any preferences?
                    Originally posted by elephantgirl View Post

Making sure I get a sig out before Cazz does...

For SheylaRand, I hope it's to your liking.

Finished it! Hope you like it SheylaRand but its okay if you don't want to use it...

Geez guys...I swear you guys never cease to amaze me with your awesome talents!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
                      Check it out - available now at all good newsagents...

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

heehee,nice Ruby!

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
                      Happy Birthday Maffie!!

I hope you like this, not a whole lot of shooting in it..

Spoiler:
                      Spoils of War:

Ronon was firing at the Wraith; they where closing in on them.

Finally, Sheppard gave the order. Ronon fired some last shots while backing up, and took down a few more Wraith. Then he followed the others, sprinting towards the jumper.

xxxxx

John was running as fast as he could. Ronon was covering their rear, making sure they would not be caught off guard by the Wraith coming up behind them.

Rodney was in the middle. He could not keep up much longer.

To John’s relief, they had reached the jumper.

He disengaged the cloak and lowered the rear hatch. Sitting down in the pilot’s chair, he activated the systems.

He heard Ronon call for him to leave, indicating that the rear hatch had closed.

John didn’t hesitate a moment longer. He wanted to get back to the hive ship as soon as possible.

Teyla had taken a huge risk by entering the Queen’s mind. He was worried not only for her, but also for her child. Who knew how this could harm the fetus.

She had to be ok. He willed himself to think positive. How could he live with himself if she was hurt?

Hurt – because of him. He had allowed her to come along on this mission. Had that been a terrible mistake?

Rodney’s voice brought his mind back to the present. “What?” he asked.

“Shouldn’t we radio them? Let them know we’re coming?” Rodney repeated.

John mentally kicked himself for not focusing, and nodded. “Right, yeah.”

He activated his radio and called Lorne and Teyla.

Teyla’s response came almost immediately, urging him to hurry up.

She sounded alright. He only hoped that she truly was unharmed.

Focusing on her words, he thought for a moment, and an idea came to him.

He asked Teyla to change course, and explained his plan.
                      She did as he asked right away, even before he had explained it all.

That brought a smile to his face. Trust was always evident within their team, no questions asked.

xxxxx

Sitting in the jumper, watching the wraith facility being destroyed, John felt relieved, plus victorious for winning this battle against such a powerful enemy.

Yet there was still something nagging at him.

Teyla.

She seemed just fine… although he could see the worry in her eyes. She tried her best not to show it, but that wouldn’t work with him or Ronon for that matter, but maybe McKay.

He would get her back as fast as possible, so that Keller could check her over.

xxxxx

He noticed Teyla standing on the balcony.

John decided to go out and talk to her. There was a possibility that she’d ask him to leave, because she wanted to be alone. But he’ll risk it because she seemed so troubled standing out there on the balcony alone. She needed someone to talk to, someone to comfort her. Her people were missing, and he wanted to be there for her and he wanted to take care of her.

John went out on the balcony, and she turned to face him.

He asked if she had gone to see Keller. And she had, everything was alright, physically.

Relief and happiness filled his heart upon hearing such good news. He could tell that she was relieved too, but there was something else as well.

Guilt.

She felt guilty for exposing her child to the mind of a killer, even before he had opened his eyes on this world.

Wait – he?

Teyla told him that it was a boy. And he felt… proud. He wasn’t sure why, but he did.

She also told him that he was right. She now understood why he had refused to allow her to go on missions.

Teyla really did understand his concerns for her well being. And he was glad for that.

Then she told him how close the Wraith Queen had come to extinguishing the life of her son.
                      And that he had pulled the trigger at exactly the right time.

Her eyes filling with tears, she stepped forward, and pulled him into a hug.

John hugged her back, happy to comfort her in these difficult times.
                      He closed his eyes, cherishing this moment.

Teyla loosened her grip, but he didn’t let go of her right away. She meant so much to him, and it hurt to see her upset like this.

John finally pulled back. She smiled at him, and thanked him.

He smiled back, nodding.

She turned to leave, but he called her name, and offered to go get something to eat together.

She smiled gratefully at him.

He stepped forward and held out his arm, grinning. She raised her eyebrows, but hooked her arm inside his anyway.

She ducked her head, trying to hide her smile. She always tried hard not to show her emotions on the outside.

Little did she know, that he could see straight through her diplomatic mask. Not that he would ever tell her that, obviously. It was much more fun this way.

The End.
                      awwww that was so sweet!

Thanks Nina.
                      Like I told Blue. I'm shocked that MGM woudl show so much spoiler for the last ep.
                      I can see Scifi screwing up, but now MGM.

Congrats Doxy!!!

NP. Hun.

Wow!! We talk alot.

This is for SheylaRand
                      And yet another piece of art masterpiece!

Happy Birthday Maffieg
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                        Oh yeah,rub it in why dont'cha!!!
                        Haha, would I ever, Linda? Can't help that I'm from the west coast...

Comment

Thanx for the caps EG!

Oh i am so loving your sigs!

This was my favorite ep so far!!!!

I can't wait to see what you make Armte.

Thanks BP.

Nice. Thanks Ruby.

Thanks Linda. You and Tey both.

Very nice TF.

Thanks Gator.

OOOOPs.
                          Thanks.
                          Yup,i didn't even know i was a whumper until someone explained to me what it was....Might have been Elf seeing as she's the Queen of Whump!
                          sigpic

Comment

John wallies....

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                            Last edited by bluealien; 28 February 2008, 11:54 AM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Haha, would I ever, Linda? Can't help that I'm from the west coast...
                              Aye a suppose you can't help it....No one's perfect

And well nothing comes as a surprise any more with Hearts!
                              sigpic

Comment

OT~ Saying this now in case I'm not around later when you come on.....
                                HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAFF~!!! Hope its a great one!!
                                OT MAFF
                                Spoiler:
                                The days roll on by and the years start to blend,
                                You hope and you pray that the good times won't end,
                                Another birthday arrives and its easy to see
                                No matter what year, you are still maffie-g.

Happy Birthday dude.

Last edited by MrsB108; 28 February 2008, 11:40 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X