John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
    If you behave yourself, there may be some McWeir action, and I may lock Shep and Teyla in Witchy's broom cupboard together!!

Sounds good They didn't send me an invitation either

Comment

Originally posted by melpomene
      Sounds good They didn't send me an invitation either
      I apologize...I just found out Steve ate some of the invitations...He got hungry and the pizza wasn't done cooking yet.

Even John and Teyla didn't get their invitations and they were the honored guests...and after all those Macarena lessons too....

Comment

Mmmmm. Anyone fancy taking the puddlejumper for a spin to pic em up?
        Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Mmmmm. Anyone fancy taking the puddlejumper for a spin to pic em up?
          Oh No!

My puddlejumper is in the shop!

Can we use anyone else's...although Steve does have his wraith dart if we need it.

Comment

Macarana! I'm still in school too (but the last day before break!) unfortunately I've still got ten minutes before lunch when I get to move to the lab without a media-blocker so I have a chance at vidwatching! if only I had been alive in the 80s! (bd dec 28 1990)

Comment

AG takes out a camera....'Okay Steve...since you ate the invitations...I phoned John and Teyla and they will now be coming to the macarena-pizza party and since you are an offical member of this thread....Smile so I can take a picture and hang it on the wall with everyone elses'

See..i hung it up right next to John and Teyla...

No Steve...don't ask...I'm not quite sure what they were doing in that pic either...

Comment

Originally posted by gatelover12
                Macarana! I'm still in school too (but the last day before break!) unfortunately I've still got ten minutes before lunch when I get to move to the lab without a media-blocker so I have a chance at vidwatching! if only I had been alive in the 80s! (bd dec 28 1990)
                Yes the macarana is our new theme song for the thread, and dance also.

Oh to be alive in the 80s.... ...great music...

Hey! Your birthday is coming up soon.......

R.I.P Wraithlord
                Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Originally posted by WitchBlade007
                  Yes the macarana is our new theme song for the thread, and dance also.

Oh to be alive in the 80s.... ...great music...

Hey! Your birthday is coming up soon.......
                  I'm really resenting this!!! I was born in the eighties, yes, but the dance didn't become big til the nineties! Stop making me feel old!

Steve, honey, do you fancy going to pick up your uncle shep and auntie teyla?
                  Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

I'm really resenting this!!! I was born in the eighties, yes, but the dance didn't become big til the nineties! Stop making me feel old!

What?!........I was born in the eighties too...and it really had great songs then...the Macarana was around in the 80s?....and that's not old...to be old u've got to be born in the 1880s........

R.I.P Wraithlord
                    Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Okay Steve...here are the keys to the dart...I called ahead...John and Teyla will be waiting....fly safely!

I was born in the 80's...I'm not old yet!

And I remember the dance from like 1997 or something like that...

Comment

Originally posted by WitchBlade007
                        What?!........I was born in the eighties too...and it really had great songs then...the Macarana was around in the 80s?....and that's not old...to be old u've got to be born in the 1880s........
                        You got that right!

And Teyla likes the macarena...its a dance that speaks to people of all ages and ummm....galaxies!

Comment

I was born in '72

I danced the Macarena at my brother-in-law's wedding in '96- I remember it being very popular that year; they were even doing it at country dance halls

Teyla's enjoying watching John bust a move!
                          Sig by Camy

Comment

lol, I find picturing John bust'n a move very amusing. He's no match for the Bunnies though.

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
                              Trippy...
                              Thanks for that...um...mature video!
                              Well, I have never, ever claimed to be mature. Intelligent, I have used that word, but not mature.

It would appear that Teyla's exuberant embrace of the Macarena has landed her in the infirmary.
                              Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by xkawaiix
                                lol, I find picturing John bust'n a move very amusing. He's no match for the Bunnies though.

Go Bunnies! Go Bunnies!

No...No...Steve...don't get any ideas...I just cleaned the shop!

Comment

Working...
                                X