John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
    Moments where John and Teyla share happiness and sadness.

Spoiler:
    John and Teyla light up when around each other.

They share their pain and lean on each other.

They comfort and draw strenght from one another.

awww beautiful!!

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by vaberella View Post
      Well she is his second in Command, he has to have faith in her. I thought Echoes clearly showed just how much regard he holds Teyla in, and the amount of trust (despite her questionable abilities at times) he gives her. Not to mention from Irresponsible we clearly see how she happens to be his better half and reel him in quite adeptly; this is also seen in parts of Michael. Anyway his faith in her is dependable more so than anything else.
      Of course he has faith in Teyla; and yes she’s his second in command, a position that comes with an incredible amount of responsibility…responsibility that Teyla is always more than willing to take on and John being more than fully aware of this, accordingly, asked her to take the position; so there’s never been any question about the unconditional wealth of trust he places in her; he knows that no matter how insurmountable any situation may appear he can always be sure of Teyla’s strength…and her mental abilities, despite her not being skilled at utilizing them which is what I was trying to stress…John, at all times, maintains his faith in Teyla’s abilities, and that devotion would remain strong even if she were to be in a
      Spoiler:
      weakened state going up against a very formidable WQ’s mental prowess.
      His belief in her, and I’m referring to both her character and her abilities, is absolute, there’s no question …Suspicion, and the other epis you’ve mentioned proves that. There’s no straying from his resounding convictions when it comes to her; he’s forever loyal…plain and simple.

Comment

Hi!

I just posted more challenges for art and fic for Saturday's Birthday Bash for Joe and Rachel / John Teyla here:
        http://community.livejournal.com/she...la/105352.html

This is STF's contribution to the JT Hiatus Event.

Enjoy!

Doxymom

Comment

Hey guys i dropping in to say i found a really great John/Teyla story that im enjoying so much that i had to tell you about it!!!

Its Called Of Allies or Enemies....the author is doing a fantastic job so give her a shout out and read and review her story!!!

heres the link http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3323560/1/

Comment

I happened to hear a song on the radio that would fit / called That's All I'll Ever Need By Jimmy Wayne.

It took me forever to find the lyrics for that one and while I was looking I found another Jimmy Wayne song that could fit
            / it's called You Are.
            The 3 lines in this one that I think make it fit for them are:
            "You're the one I trust the most" - this one because I think Sheppard trusts Teyla the most and vice versa. I can’t think of any examples for this one right now but I know there are some.

"You changed me" - this one because in way Teyla has changed Sheppard. 2 examples:
            The Return Part 1
            Spoiler:
            Maybe the head touch scene and his telling Teyla to take care. That’s not something I think he would have done in Season 1 or 2.

Teyla I think truly makes Atlantis home for Sheppard by just being there and if Teyla weren’t there then he might not think of Atlantis as home.

and

"The truest friend I’ve ever known." - This one because I think Teyla is Sheppard truest friend.
            An example for this one would be the episode Phantoms and what happened with them in that episode. Another one would be that in the Return Part 1
            Spoiler:
            Teyla did say there paths would cross again and they did at the end of the episode.

I thought it would be nice to see what parts of a song make it fit them with why it fits and examples of that why.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

about shipping "thing"....well ....i don't think it goes anywhere unless there're further development on each character. The problem is....shipping can be very tricky.....comehow it could damage the show....

i noticed that
              Spoiler:
              how many people trying to deny the sheppard ronon conversation on SUNDAY not even there .... when sheppard said "HMMMM" some said it's because sheppard was thinking somebody else ..."u know who"....and when Teyla said she likes someone...the guy is probably "CARSON BECKET" ?????

I just get the feeling ....if John & teyla really hook up.....there're going to be big dissapoinment among other shippers and it could damage the show....and I think the guys "up there" don't want that....

eventhough i would like to see John and Teyla together...but I don't want it happend too early....I want to see it grows slowly...because it's going to make much better show......he he he.....

Comment

i agree with you on one thing i would like to see john and teyla together but no too early as it would ruin the show that early but evetually as the show goes on and their relationship grows even stronger but i would have to disagree with you about her liking carson i don't think it was if you listen to the conversation again youll find out dr houston mentions that teyla knows this person better than anyone but i don't think she was on about carson
                Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                  i agree with you on one thing i would like to see john and teyla together but no too early as it would ruin the show that early but evetually as the show goes on and their relationship grows even stronger but i would have to disagree with you about her liking carson i don't think it was if you listen to the conversation again youll find out dr houston mentions that teyla knows this person better than anyone but i don't think she was on about carson
                  Oh I agree
                  Spoiler:
                  - I dont think for a moment she was referring to Carson. I'm not really sure how some even saw that. He is her doctor and of course he is going to be showing concern for her. This thing about J/T getting together and ruining the show is also something I have always disagreed with. I dont think the ptb will ever have a full blown relationship on the show. Thats not what the show is about - but John and Teyla could still acknowledge that they have feelings for each other and have this carry on subtlely in the background. I can never see either of them being overly demonstrative or affectionate anyway so it would never be shoved in our faces.

But I think the ptb will continue to build up slowly the friendship and intimate moments that we have seen so far in season three - and I like how they are doing this so far. Season three has been much clearer as I said before as to the different kinds of relationships that exist between John and his team.

Vengence...

Spoiler:
                  I am looking forward to the return of Michael and IMO the guy has got good reason to be pissed at the team. I'm looking forward to seeing what reprecussions this will have for John, particulary that Michael has been experimenting with bugs again. Ah poor John - if Michael does go after Shep then it will be interesting to see Teylas reaction and how she reacts to seeing Michael again.
                  sigpic

Comment

oh i totally agree about vengence can't wait to see what affect it affect it has on both john and teyla as they both have had rather uncomfortable experiences with micheal so its going to be interesting how it will or if it will affect their friendship at all
                    Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                      Vengence...
                      Spoiler:
                      I am looking forward to the return of Michael and IMO the guy has got good reason to be pissed at the team. I'm looking forward to seeing what reprecussions this will have for John, particulary that Michael has been experimenting with bugs again. Ah poor John - if Michael does go after Shep then it will be interesting to see Teylas reaction and how she reacts to seeing Michael again.

I think this could be an awesome episode. I’m very interested in hearing what happens and finding out what Michael has been up to.
                      Spoiler:
                      Will he experiment on the team? Will he get a chance to? We’ve seen a slow but steady increase in Teyla’s abilities. So when she encounters Michael again it will be totally different from before. If she just held her own with a Queen, she should be able to handle him as well. I wonder if she will have to fight to protect the others? Will she kill Michael? Or will he experiment on her and do something to alters her abilities? He does seem to have a love/hate sort of thing for her. Maybe he'll try to experiment on/kill the others and keep Teyla for himself. What if she agreed to stay with Michael to save the others? It would be nice to see John's reaction to that. PRICELESS!

Ah, so many questions and not one answer.........

Comment

Originally posted by Devine27 View Post
                        I think this could be an awesome episode. I’m very interested in hearing what happens and finding out what Michael has been up to.
                        Spoiler:
                        Will he experiment on the team? Will he get a chance to? We’ve seen a slow but steady increase in Teyla’s abilities. So when she encounters Michael again it will be totally different from before. If she just held her own with a Queen, she should be able to handle him as well. I wonder if she will have to fight to protect the others? Will she kill Michael? Or will he experiment on her and do something to alters her abilities? He does seem to have a love/hate sort of thing for her. Maybe he'll try to experiment on/kill the others and keep Teyla for himself. What if she agreed to stay with Michael to save the others? It would be nice to see John's reaction to that. PRICELESS!

Ah, so many questions and not one answer.........
                        Yes so many questions -
                        Spoiler:
                        and I'm wondering what JF means by a soft reset and its great that he he is so excited about this ep.
                        sigpic

Comment

Well, they answered one......

Spoiler:
                          It's a giant bug that Michael has been working on. A giant Iratus bug? Shep is going to flip! Here's all the spoilage posted on Gateworld.

Comment

It sure is going to be intresting to see Vengence... it's seems to be a pretty dark story...or well atleast it's going to be shot in more darker tone to it...

Joe is really impressed with it...so it's going to be intresting to see just what made him so impressed... and it's going to be intresting to see what's going to happen...

Spoiler:
                            The whole bug thing...poor Shep..he is going to flip if he finds out he is dealing with a bug again...he hates those things *lol* just as he seems to hate Wraith Queen's heheh...
                            sigpic
                            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                              It sure is going to be intresting to see Vengence... it's seems to be a pretty dark story...or well atleast it's going to be shot in more darker tone to it...

Joe is really impressed with it...so it's going to be intresting to see just what made him so impressed... and it's going to be intresting to see what's going to happen...

Spoiler:
                              The whole bug thing...poor Shep..he is going to flip if he finds out he is dealing with a bug again...he hates those things *lol* just as he seems to hate Wraith Queen's heheh...

Spoiler:
                              It sounds great - ah poor John having to deal with a giant bug - I like the sound of the psychological reprecussions. About time.
                              sigpic

Comment

Just a quick shot out to let you guys know something my daughters boyfriend noticed yesterday. I introduced him to SGA(of course he thought the Wraith were cool). Anyway at the end of R2 when J/T does the head touch for the first time his comments were:"aahh, he's got himself a little girlfriend" - LOL. I thought it interesting coming from a guy, even he could see the connection between Teyla & John.

Anway, just wanted to share. Good discussions going on all around. I agree these last eps have been pretty dark and heavy and that is likely why we had all the fluff earlier, but that is JMO. Check in later.

Cyn
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X