• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scifan View Post
    Sorry it's long.

Round Robin Part 9

Spoiler:

She hit him as hard as she can, but she barely makes his jaw move. She is just too tired. He grabs her wrists and she does her best to pull away, but with little success.

“Let me go!” she yells.

“I’m sorry Teyla, but you need to come with me now,” Kannan says to her coldly.

She looks at him and notices that he’s looking at her stomach. Fear quickly overcomes her and gives her a chill all over.

“No, Kannan! Don’t let Michael hurt our… my baby!”

Kannan hears a noise outside the door and keeps his gaze away from Teyla’s eyes, “That will be him now.”

John begins to hear Teyla yelling, his heart begins to pound harder as he gets closer. He comes to a door and listening carefully, making sure that she is in there. He hears her begging Kannan to not have Michael take her child and John is confused. Why would he be doing this to her? Why did she stutter from saying it’s their baby to only hers?

He positions himself carefully outside the door and get ready to kill anyone or thing in his way of rescuing Teyla. As soon as John kicks the door open, he can see the shock on Kannan’s face. Kannan’s grip on Teyla’s wrist tightens and she screams in pain. Between the pain and fatigue she can barely stand. John desperately wants to run to her, but he has to deal with Kannan first.

Kannan quickly puts Teyla in front of him, “I know you won’t hurt her… or your child.”

“What?” John could barely say the word and as he sees Teyla’s eyes he knew it was true.

This was not the time for John to question the paternity of Teyla's baby. He knew that Kannan said it to mess with his head. Whether it's true or not, now is not the time.

John slowly lowers his weapon and takes note that Kannan starts loosening his grip on Teyla. He gives Teyla a look and she with all her might she elbows Kannan in the gut. She quickly moves out of the way and as soon as she is clear John opens fire on Kannan.

John turns his attention to Teyla and runs to check on her, “It’s over Teyla. He’s dead.”

TF You're next.
    Awesome update...

Spoiler:
    Can I say I LOVE John *lol* ......

Take that..don't even mess with John's woman,,, hurt her and you'll end up dead but I guess Kanaan never took that class *lol*

I'm guessing Teyla was releaved it was John that came through the door and not Michael...
    sigpic
    Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
      Round Robin Part 10!

Thanks Hope and Sci for the help!!
      Spoiler:
      “John... you came.” Teyla whispered as her knees gave out.

John quickly moved forward to catch her, and he slowly lowered her to the floor. She looked bad. Her face was pale, and he could tell that she had gone through a lot during her captivity.

Micheal must have done something to her.

Teyla was staring at the bloodied body of Kannan. There wasn’t even a hint of sadness in her eyes. Her face held no emotion for the Athosian that she had thought was the father of her child.

John cupped her face and tilted her head so that he could look her in the eye.

“Of course I came Teyla.” He gave her an assuring smile and checked her for serious injuries.

There were none that he could see from the outside. He looked up again, noticing that Teyla was losing consciousness.

He patted her cheek softly. “Teyla? Hey… stay with me now. You’re gonna be just fine.”

She frowned and blinked a couple of times. She lifted a hand to touch her forehead and groaned softly.

He was so concerned for her. His own headache was still present, but he cared only for Teyla. “Did Michael do something to you?”

She slowly nodded her head. “He drugged me earlier - When I first woke up my head was hurting terribly and I felt so exhausted.”

She frowned again and then her eyelids fluttered shut.

John patted her cheek again, but it was of no use. She was out cold. His stomach clenched with worry for her.

Then he thought of something. When he was looking for Teyla earlier, he came across what, he thought was the exit, but he would never leave Teyla behind.

He hooked one arm around her shoulders, and the other one under her knees, and carefully lifted her still form up. Her head resting against his shoulder.

He started walking as fast as he could toward the exit, trying not to jostle Teyla too much. She was heavy, but he was determined to bring her and her unborn son to safety.

Next- YappiChick
      Great update...

Spoiler:
      Of course John would come for her,,, he would go above and beyond for her...

Protective Shep is out once again... just how much he cares for her ,,and I guess the questions will come later when he tries to understand the whole concept of how he can be the father of her baby...

I hope they make it out of there and that he will get support from his team...
      sigpic
      Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
        Great update...

Spoiler:

Protective Shep is out once again... just how much he cares for her ,,and I guess the questions will come later when he tries to understand the whole concept of how he can be the father of her baby...

Thanks Nina
        Spoiler:
        Yup, totally

I hope they make it out eventually too, but it would be fun if they came across michael again, I wish I could write that, I had it all planned out, but my part is already long enough....
        *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Thanks for the link...she sounds just so awesome...I love reading the things she write... and I'm so glad that she has now also herself put all weird rumours about her not working full time ,,and saying Teyla isn't going anywhere

Hrmm I wondering if it wasn't
          Spoiler:
          Rachel that was in for some heavy things... since she need to have the belly and stuff done for her part... I think Jewel was just in for a simple fitting...or that was what I took that as... oh well...*lol*
          Oh. Ok. I must have misunderstood.
          Thanks Nina.

I know that will happen...

Spoiler:
          which means they have to be the ones to go before us... I'm just saying,,,,it's the only way to keep them from it.. because we all know as fast as R/T is out they are going to rally with S/W and so on... I can handle losing to another ship all together..as long as half of the ship doesn't have John or Teyla in it,,,the again,,,look at the ship pic game...we rock in that one..almost 23 episodes in the list...
          Spoiler:
          I'm not too worried. It happens everytime.
          And yes we do Rock at the Pic game.

Round Robin Part 10!

Spoiler:

John quickly moved forward to catch her, and he slowly lowered her to the floor. She looked bad. Her face was pale, and he could tell that she had gone through a lot during her captivity.

Teyla was staring at the bloodied body of Kannan. There wasn’t even a hint of sadness in her eyes. Her face held no emotion for the Athosian that she had thought was the father of her child.

“Of course I came Teyla.” He gave her an assuring smile and checked her for serious injuries.

There were none that he could see from the outside. He looked up again, noticing that Teyla was losing consciousness.

He patted her cheek softly. “Teyla? Hey… stay with me now. You’re gonna be just fine.”

She frowned and blinked a couple of times. She lifted a hand to touch her forehead and groaned softly.

He was so concerned for her. His own headache was still present, but he cared only for Teyla. “Did Michael do something to you?”

She slowly nodded her head. “He drugged me earlier - When I first woke up my head was hurting terribly and I felt so exhausted.”

John patted her cheek again, but it was of no use. She was out cold. His stomach clenched with worry for her.

Then he thought of something. When he was looking for Teyla earlier, he came across what, he thought was the exit, but he would never leave Teyla behind.

He hooked one arm around her shoulders, and the other one under her knees, and carefully lifted her still form up. Her head resting against his shoulder.

He started walking as fast as he could toward the exit, trying not to jostle Teyla too much. She was heavy, but he was determined to bring her and her unborn son to safety.

Next- YappiChick
          Wonderful Job TF!!!!!

Oh my....

Spoiler:
          Seems like it's an sheltered place..or maybe not visible to the rest of the galaxy since not even the Wraith have ever been there...

40 years or more...ouch that hve got to be like a punch in the stomache to them...

I wonder though what Ronon and Rodney is thinking when they can't get a hold of them...or does time go slower there like it did in Epiphany..so they haven't even noticed they are gone...

Hrmm it's getting more odd by the chapter but a great story...so keep it up
          Hmmm. Who knows.
          Everyone has got so many good ideas.

Awesome update...

Spoiler:
          Can I say I LOVE John *lol* ......

Take that..don't even mess with John's woman,,, hurt her and you'll end up dead but I guess Kanaan never took that class *lol*

I'm guessing Teyla was releaved it was John that came through the door and not Michael...
          I so can't wait to see what John's gonna do when...
          Spoiler:
          She is really taken and then is stuck in future and can't help her. Oh the Angst!!!

Great update...

Spoiler:

I so can't wait to see where Jess goes with this!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
            She's so dead it's not even funny! I HAVE A HEADACHE TOO!!!

Alright, I made this last night but never had time to post it! Snaggable too!

Originally posted by maffieg View Post
            LOVE this, I'm sure Elf is going to want this so I'll pass.
            Originally posted by Camy View Post
            GATER, Nope, you are going to have to do better than that!!!

Thank you Cabouse..and Maff....thank you!

You think Elfita will like it!!!? *BLUSHES*
            Originally posted by maffieg View Post
            if I know Elf (and I think I do) she going to squee quite loudly to express her joy

*notes how quickly gator high tails it out of the thread*

bye Camy...hope you feel better soon.
            Sorry it's long.

Round Robin Part 9

Spoiler:

GNB, TF, GATOR,TEY, EVERYBODY- ALL OF THE FICS ROCK!

Ok, this is really going to be a short and sweet way of expressing my comments for all of this.

Spoiler:
            SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
            1-800-Iluv-JandT
            sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Round Robin Part 10!

Spoiler:

Next- YappiChick
              *Wanders in drunkly* Hello fellow JT loonies... lets see what did I miss.... oooo

NICE!! I wonder if John is going to say ANYTHING about his dream and why he still tastes that Dentisit Cement.....

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
              "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
              "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                GNB, TF, GATOR,TEY, EVERYBODY- ALL OF THE FICS ROCK!

Ok, this is really going to be a short and sweet way of expressing my comments for all of this.

Spoiler:
                SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
                Thanks Elf.
                I never seen you give such a short comment.

We all knew better not to touch that sig.

Comment

I'd like to write my part for the RR fic, but I need to know if we are going around another round or not...So I'm taking a quick poll. If we want to end it b/c of everyone's schedule, that's totally cool. The first of March will be here before everyone knows it.

Just let me know what you think!
                  sigpic
                  Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                    *Wanders in drunkly* Hello fellow JT loonies... lets see what did I miss.... oooo

NICE!! I wonder if John is going to say ANYTHING about his dream and why he still tastes that Dentisit Cement.....
                    Thanks! Hahah maybe in the end, you know when
                    Spoiler:
                    Teyla's concious again

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Thanks Elf.
                      I never seen you give such a short comment.

We all knew better not to touch that sig.
                      I am a Master, after all! Y'all knew it mine! I would've had to shoot everyone with Ronon's gun if it was snagged!!
                      1-800-Iluv-JandT
                      sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                        I'd like to write my part for the RR fic, but I need to know if we are going around another round or not...So I'm taking a quick poll. If we want to end it b/c of everyone's schedule, that's totally cool. The first of March will be here before everyone knows it.

I'm totally up for another round!

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Well........... I'm all for a second round BUT I'm going on vacation on this coming thrusday and should be back on sunday nightmonday morning.... up to everyone else though, BUT if you must end it, bring up John saying his mouth tastes of Dentist Cement (can see a funny scene of Teyla asking him what that is and John saying forget it or explaining his dream)
                          Thanks! Hahah maybe in the end, you know when
                          Spoiler:
                          Teyla's concious again
                          Heheh true! in fact I have another dream sequence in the works, hopefully I'll have not two chapters up but three!!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                          "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                          "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

I honestly like to see you finish it, but if I'm out voted I'll still do it.

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                            I am a Master, after all! Y'all knew it mine! I would've had to shoot everyone with Ronon's gun if it was snagged!!
                            I knew some serious Whumpage would be involved. :lol;

Comment

I honestly like to see you finish it, but if I'm out voted I'll still do it.
                              I'm leaning towards ending it because of people's schedules...that way this month's can be done...a cover can be made (I think EG said she would do it) and the webpage can be completed.

Then, next month we can get more people (yes, I'm already plotting) and get some more prompts.
                              sigpic
                              Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

I'm leaning towards ending it because of people's schedules...that way this month's can be done...a cover can be made (I think EG said she would do it) and the webpage can be completed.

Then, next month we can get more people (yes, I'm already plotting) and get some more prompts.
                                I would like to see how it all ends myself. Though, I don't if I can handle it ending like Gator's fics...

Gator is the 'Queen of Agnst' and she knows I can only take so much!

*It stresses Elf to have a lot of angst* Freaky thing is that I keep coming back for more!!!
                                1-800-Iluv-JandT
                                sig by Sci!

Comment

Working...
                                X