X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by maffieg View Post
    oh yeah this is great...all of you did sooo well

Barely...ow..stop poking me

Sorry! Lol. Did y alikey that one then? I've been on a roll tonight, eh? Welll seeing I'm trying to avoid writing an essay on
    Spoiler:
    As You Like It...
    don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
      Hi everyone....I"m in and out today...I'm so tired and sick....

but anywho....any news lately...never mind, I don't want to know.

so, I got this email from Gater and she sent me the one before the last chapter of Indomitable because NO WAY IN HELL is that the last chapter...and I swear someone is impersonating Gater...and this seriously concerns me.....

Can anyone explain this little number to me...better yet, WHERE THE HELL IS GATER!!! Let her expalin it to me!!!!!

It must be April first and I"m just really behind or something cause I swear this can't be my GATER!!!!

NO WAY IN HELL!!!! well, of course, only if it's the first part and there's more to come....

Has anyone seen Laura? I have a bone to pick with her...actually two or three!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4067174/...new_You_Before
      meh...get in line
      Sigs made by EG & Teylafan
      &=AWESOME &Forever
      No SGA fics yet....but ya never know

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
        Our Time Chapter 4:
        Spoiler:

John and Teyla are still reeling over the entry from the journal. The idea of never being able to go home is too much for them to wrap themselves around the horrible news and their silence is evidence of it. From John’s peripheral vision he can see that Teyla is taking it much harder then him. He’s positive that the bad dream she had last night didn’t help either.
        He struggles in thinking of what to say. What can he say? Maybe the person that wrote the entry misunderstood the villagers. He goes to reach for the book, but he can’t find it. He realizes that he left the book on the table in haste.
        Teyla noticed when John searched his vest and pockets, “John, is there something wrong?”
        He releases an aggravated sigh, “No. I was hoping to look at the book again and read the later entries. There’s got to be a mistake.”
        Teyla’s face deepens even more, “I hope you are correct. The thought of never being able to see my people and those of Atlantis…”
        “I know,” John says softly.
        He sees the tears about to overflow from her eyes and he stops her by grabbing her shoulders. They sadly look into each other eyes for a brief moment. They embrace each other for comfort.
        “Well, figure something out Teyla,” John says gently. “We don’t even know if the entry is correct. Right?”
        They slowly pull away from their hug and Teyla gives a slow nod.
        They continue on their trek to the village and in no time they can see it just ahead of them. It’s large, but very humble looking. As they approached closer, some children in the nearby meadow run towards the township happily announcing John and Teyla’s arrival and they both couldn’t help but smile in amusement.
        John and Teyla stroll into the village and are greeted warmly by everyone. As swarm of children begin to form behind them and when Teyla looks behind her they all begin to giggle with excitement. For a moment she felt at home.
        An elderly gentleman and middle age woman approach John and Teyla with overflowing hospitality. They lower their heads to John and Teyla as they greet them,
        The gentleman begins, “Welcome strangers. I am Tamic and this Chalin.”
        Chalin smiles again, “Welcome.”
        John returns their friendly greeting, “Thank you. I’m Colonel John Sheppard and this Teyla. We come from…”
        “Yes, from the outside world,” interrupts Chalin with excitement.
        “I’m sorry Colonel for Chalin’s excitement. No one has come through since her grandfather came here over sixty years ago.”
        “Sixty years ago, you don’t say,” Both John and Teyla’s face become serious again. “Maybe we talk to him. Maybe find a way back to our home?”
        Tamic sighs, “We are sorry, but he is no longer with us. He died about ten years ago.” He sees John and Teyla exchange a disappointed look. “Please. Come and share our meal with us. I am sure you have plenty of questions. I will answer to the best of my abilities.”
        John and Teyla join Tamic and his family at one of the large table set out in the courtyard. An array of fruits is laid out along with some large game meat, vegetables and pitchers of a sweet drink. The food is better than anything they ever eaten before.
        “I’m going come right out with this,” John finally spoke. “We are really enjoying your company, but we really need to go home. We have are still in the middle of fighting the Wraith…”
        “The Wraith?” asks a small voice from John’s right.
        Teyla looks at Tamic with surprise, “You mean you have not had the Wraith come to your world before?”
        “No,” Tamic begins. “But I am speculating from your weapons and uniform that you must be soldiers of some kind and that these… Wraith are your enemies. Am I assuming correct?”
        “Yes,” Teyla answers with awe. “If you have truly never experienced the Wraith, then you are most fortunate.”
        “I’d like to know how you knew where were soldiers?” John asks.
        “We have heard many stories from Chalin’s grandfather. He was also one before he came here,” responds Tamic.
        John leans in a little towards Tamic’s direction, “Are you telling me that her grandfather never found a way out?”
        Tamic shakes his head, “I am sorry Colonel. Her grandfather never found a way out, but legend has it that every forty to sixty years a stranger from the outside worlds come and occasionally they do leave… after forty years or more.”
        For a brief moment John and Teyla thought they had a chance of leaving this place, but it faded just as quickly. The words, “forty years or more,” rings in their head and saddens their hearts.
        They both politely excuse themselves and said that they were they heading to the cabin in the woods, which they found out once belong to Chalin’s grandfather. It was her grandfather’s book that John had at the cabin, but he reserves that information. He wants to see what he can glean from it first.
        The villagers give them some food, supplies and extra clothes before John and Teyla head out. It doesn’t seem that long before they get to the cabin. They were in a state of shock and they both didn’t know what to say to each other.
        They both opted to use the clothes given to them and retire early. The fireplace is roaring strong and John fixes a pallet for him to sleep on, on the floor. Teyla and John both give each other one last sadden look before they say goodnight.

BRB with RRfic part 9
        Intriguing
        Spoiler:
        Maffieg

Comment

Hi everyone....I"m in and out today...I'm so tired and sick....

but anywho....any news lately...never mind, I don't want to know.

so, I got this email from Gater and she sent me the one before the last chapter of Indomitable because NO WAY IN HELL is that the last chapter...and I swear someone is impersonating Gater...and this seriously concerns me.....

Can anyone explain this little number to me...better yet, WHERE THE HELL IS GATER!!! Let her expalin it to me!!!!!

It must be April first and I"m just really behind or something cause I swear this can't be my GATER!!!!

NO WAY IN HELL!!!! well, of course, only if it's the first part and there's more to come....

Has anyone seen Laura? I have a bone to pick with her...actually two or three!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4067174/...new_You_Before
          Ha hahaha. I actually *cackled* when I read this post Camita! Shall I take my dedication off??

I replied in earnest to your email... Explaining my ways...

Cabouse! I'll get in line you the now!

Comment

She's so dead it's not even funny! I HAVE A HEADACHE TOO!!!

Alright, I made this last night but never had time to post it! Snaggable too!

sigpic

Comment

Ooohh, Camy. This is loooooovely.

Best thing you've ever done. OUr Sheppy is soooo pretty. It's really lovely. The best thing I've ever seen...

*wonders if thats enough to stave off the Bat*
              In all seriousness... YUM.

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post

Sorry! Lol. Did y alikey that one then? I've been on a roll tonight, eh? Welll seeing I'm trying to avoid writing an essay on
                Spoiler:
                As You Like It...
                Of course I liked it!!!(searching for complements aren't you)

Oh yeah you great big banana
                Happy 900 posts
                Spoiler:
                Maffieg

Comment

He is soooo waiting for Teyla to have her way with him
                  &=AWESOME &Forever

Comment

Of course I liked it!!!(searching for complements aren't you)

Oh yeah you great big banana
                    Happy 900 posts
                    Yes, yes I am. Camy bashed me Nah, I'm kidding. Lol. But yes, compliments, send em all my waaaayyy! My ego is only ever this big at this time of night...

I think I deserve some dancing Joes...

Laura

Comment

Ooooooohhhh you're going to get it now Laura...should of listened to Linda... LMAO
                      Spoiler:
                      Maffieg

Comment

Ha hahaha. I actually *cackled* when I read this post Camita! Shall I take my dedication off??

I replied in earnest to your email... Explaining my ways...

Cabouse! I'll get in line you the now!
                        BRING IT ON!!!
                        &=AWESOME &Forever

Comment

Ooooooohhhh you're going to get it now Laura...should of listened to Linda... LMAO
                          *sighs*

I know. I think I may have just been inclined to write another epilogeous part to Indomitable... maybe next week, once I've been to Paris and I'm feeling all fluffy...

We'll see!

I'm off for the night... g'night

Comment

LOVE this, I'm sure Elf is going to want this so I'll pass.
                            Spoiler:
                            Maffieg

Comment

G'night Laura and remember dream only of JT...you got that purely SHEYLA
                              Spoiler:
                              Maffieg

Comment

Ooohh, Camy. This is loooooovely.

Best thing you've ever done. OUr Sheppy is soooo pretty. It's really lovely. The best thing I've ever seen...

*wonders if thats enough to stave off the Bat*
                                In all seriousness... YUM.
                                GATER, Nope, you are going to have to do better than that!!!

Thank you Cabouse..and Maff....thank you!

You think Elfita will like it!!!? *BLUSHES*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X