John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
    Awesome manip scifan! and great chapter!!!!. You definitley have me more and more curious!!!.
    Spoiler:
    What did John and Teyla see in that journal???

And thank you for this link as well!!!. OMG!
    Spoiler:
    Okay, in one of the spoilers, they mentioned Kanan as the guy Teyla believes is the father of her child and in this spoiler, they say he is the father of her child...hmmm, i wonder which one it is!. And wow, does the last line mean Kanan is a captive in Micheals crew or is part of his crew!!!...very interesting!!!
    Thanks on both Mayra.
    It was the Journal entry that upset them.

S5:
    Spoiler:
    I don't know how accurate it is. I don't even know if they are goin to stick with, but I hope it's true.

Great Midway clip!
    Spoiler:
    I love how Ronon being all sure of himself that he knows how to deal with the IOA and not loose his temper and Teal'c totally tested him and Ronon failed miserably without even realizing what Teal'c was doing! LOL!.

I know. Wasn't Hot!! Did you see the stills?

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
      hmmmm
      Spoiler:
      I'm thinking Michael's using him somehow,maybe manipulating him to do his bidding!!
      I agree Linda.

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
      Let me just say that the odds of Teyla walking away from a second dead body she had killed in cold blood are pretty good to almost instantaneous.

But what did you guys think of my "Death of Kanan" scene? along with the "talking to him" scene before it?
      *still hiding*
      I'm speachless

Comment

Yup, and that's the hard part, the waiting LOL!. Hopefully at least by the end of Kindred,
        Spoiler:
        we can hopefully get an idea which side Kanan is on and if he is really the father of Teyla's baby.
        God, I hope so!! B/c if we have to wait til next season to get some idea of what the truth is....I will rip my hair out! And I have a lot of it and it is curly; so you can imagine the mess it will make

hmmmm
        Spoiler:
        I'm thinking Michael's using him somehow,maybe manipulating him to do his bidding!!
        I hope so! It is was I am thinking....

Spoiler:
        I think he might be being manipulated by Michael but I also get the feeling that somehow he is "conscious" of what he is doing...that is, if he *is* involved in some plot of Michael's. He could just be a pawn or he could really be the person that Teyla describes him to be....much to all our dismayEither way, I think there is more to what is going on than we are seeing. If there wasn't they wouldn't be playing the angle sooo much...and then of course there is the fact that Michael is going to make a return and we know he likes to experiment. So I definately think there is more than meets the eye with this storlyine
        Last edited by cabouse18; 08 February 2008, 01:14 PM.
        Sigs made by EG & Teylafan
        &=AWESOME &Forever
        No SGA fics yet....but ya never know

Comment

hmmmm
          Spoiler:
          I like that idea!
          Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

So Gator, are all of your fics so far suppose to go together some way? I am finding that I am having to read them again to make sure. If they are which follows which?
            1-800-Iluv-JandT
            sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Hey all, Did I miss anything? FICs, ARTs or NEWs?

WIshing all who knocked out some Heavy Milestones...Congrats!!
              and A good ole hug and hearts to all newly converted JTers or just Newbies..
              Last edited by maffieg; 08 February 2008, 01:44 PM. Reason: uh
              Spoiler:
              Maffieg

Comment

Originally posted by maffieg View Post

Love your smilies maffieg, especially the ones you used in the H&H Ship game.. they are so cute.

Speaking of Ship game... has everyone remembered to vote today..
                http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=50374&page=50
                sigpic

Comment

awwwww,that's such a cute little Smiley!!

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                  Love your smilies maffieg, especially the ones you used in the H&H Ship game.. they are so cute.

yup yup,me voted
                  sigpic

Comment

Yes I did
                    Sigs made by EG & Teylafan
                    &=AWESOME &Forever
                    No SGA fics yet....but ya never know

Comment

This is for missing fics. Except for Tey's and Gator's new one

This is for S5 Search and Rescue

And Give me a sec and I might find Elf's post from Morjana. It's an interview with Kavan(Lorne) and an old interview with JF
                      Here it is.

Donna and EG did art too.

Did I miss anyone?

I voted Blue!!

Comment

Thanks Blue...the protesting heart smiley...thought it fitting for the game.

awwwww,that's such a cute little Smiley!!

yup yup,me voted
                        Thanks Linda I learned from the best
                        Spoiler:
                        Maffieg

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                          This is for missing fics. Except for Tey's and Gator's new one

This is for S5 Search and Rescue

And Give me a sec and I might find Elf's post from Morjana. It's an interview with Kavan(Lorne) and an old interview with JF

Donna and EG did art too.

Did I miss anyone?
                          Oooooh Thanks Scifan,you're the best. Reading back takes quite a while on dial up.
                          Going to check those out now.
                          Spoiler:
                          Maffieg

Comment

Oooooh Thanks Scifan,you're the best. Reading back takes quite a while on dial up.
                            Going to check those out now.
                            NP, but you still have to find Tey's and Gator's though. I think they are a couple pages back.

BBL

ELF:
                            Spoiler:
                            Are you home for the rest of the night. I'll be back in less than an hour.

Comment

Thanks Blue...the protesting heart smiley...thought it fitting for the game.

Thanks Linda I learned from the best
                              I've been kinda neglecting my duties lately!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                                NP, but you still have to find Tey's and Gator's though. I think they are a couple pages back.

BBL

ELF:
                                Spoiler:
                                Are you home for the rest of the night. I'll be back in less than an hour.
                                Sci:
                                Spoiler:
                                Yes, I am.
                                1-800-Iluv-JandT
                                sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Working...
                                X