Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scifan View Post
    Thanks.
    If I tell you then I'll give away my secret.

See ya when yo get back.

I agree.
    Originally posted by scifan View Post
    LOL. I can't wait to see this ep.

Ok. *sigh*
    Spoiler:
    It's from Sanctuary and the background from Lifeline.
    I wouldn't have guessed that in the world, thanks. Well, the Lifeline bit I did recognize.

Hugs for scifan!

*EG wonders whether it was the crying or the angry looks that did the trick...*
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by elephantgirl View Post
      OT for gater:

That's what you kept reminding me of.
      You know I looked!!!
      1-800-Iluv-JandT
      sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
        You know I looked!!!
        Well, it is a funny cartoon, though completely random.

Another challenge contribution before I disappear for the day:

For Camy's Beya Valentine Challenge 'Scent of a Woman':

Icon:

Sig:

Wallpaper:

sigpic

Comment

1-800-Iluv-JandT
          sig by Sci!

Comment

Icon:

Sig:

Wallpaper:

Gorgeous!!
            1-800-Iluv-JandT
            sig by Sci!

Comment

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z106/Elflinn/JFpostersof%20Shep/motivator2197081.jpg
              Poor John...

sigpic
              Sig by me!
              My FanFic's

Comment

Wow elephantgirl, those are excellent!!!

Comment

that rings true in my case as two new chapters of my fanfic trilogy have been posted in this thread and nobodu has commented on them yet

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                  "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                  "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Icon:

Sig:

Wallpaper:

Beautifully done EG
                    Sigs made by EG & Teylafan
                    &=AWESOME &Forever
                    No SGA fics yet....but ya never know

Comment

Meh...aren't we all!!
                      &=AWESOME &Forever

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                        that rings true in my case as two new chapters of my fanfic trilogy have been posted in this thread and nobodu has commented on them yet
                        Huh, where? I have been slacking on my lurking duties.

sigpic
                        Sig by me!
                        My FanFic's

Comment

Hee hee. Don't worry, I'm still here - but I'm writing. You better not distract me or Camy will come after one of us with her bat :

It has been rather quiet around here lately. We need Kindred to hurry up and come.

Saying that though, I'll be in Paris for K1
                          don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by Anlaria Onyx View Post
                            Huh, where? I have been slacking on my lurking duties.
                            about a page or so back from this post, really only one page back for me though

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                            "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                            "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                              and the next one, titled, "The name is Sheppard, Genera Sheppard" (WARNING< ends in a cliffhangar)
                              Spoiler:
                              "Well, then it looks like we are going to find out who it is that you feel." John said going to the lift and starting it up, they headed downwards to the level of the outpost. "looks like this place had been lived in for a while before we got here." John said stepping out of the lift.

Teyla looked around, this time in more of caution then in awe, her daughter was being held prisoner, but by whom she did not know.

"What way?" John asked making a sweep of the entery area. his question couldn't have been timed as staff fire rang out and caught Teyla in the shin. John returned fire as Teyla hit the ground hard. a thud was heard as the one that fired was dead from the hail of fire John let out.

Teyla dragged herself to a over turned table and laid behind it. When the firefight was over a male voice rang out. "One step and she dies!" Teyla peeked over the table and noticed her childhood friend Kanan holding a Ori hand staff to her daughters neck.

"What do you want Kanan?" John asked, not backing down in the least. Teyla just looked on horrified at what her friend had become, he was dressed in the typical Ori captains armor, which all but made him simialr to Kolya, but then this man grew up with Teyla, how could he get to the Ori?

"Simple." Kana said, "I want Teyla. In exchange, you get the girl." He told John.

"No deal. Teyla is my wife, and you have our daughter." John said, he set his finger on the trigger of his P90, Teyla spotted a pair of Ori soldiers trying to get to John from his left, but said nothing as John seemed to sense them coming, and a drone apeared and blasted them apart. Teyla knew she had to do something before it became a bloodbath with their daughters blood.

She stood up, "I am here Kanan" she said, "what do you want me for?"

Kanan smiled "I know you flew the city of Atlantis Teyla, and killed my leader, Adra. So now I want you to help me get off this rock." He said making Kiro move with him as he started to backtrack towards the chair around the corner. "If you would be so kind as to follow me I think we would be fine and dandy about all this"

"Let her go Kanan, nobody is willing to help Earths worst enemy. Not at this time at any rate." John said, things were going down hill fast, and he didn't like it at all. "How did you know that Teyla is the one that flew the city? How do you know it wasn't me?"

"I had help" Kanan said, when he saw that John nor Teyla had moved from their spot he said to them, "Are you coming out not?" John looked to Teyla and she started forwards.

"Just have your men stand down, and we will" John lied, he wanted to get as close as he could for his only shot he would take, the only shot he'd need to finish all this.

Teyla said nothing as she and John entered the first arch and saw Kanan holding Kiro now by the arm with the gun to her ribs in a very eadly location. "Sit on the chair Teyla" he said in a commanding tone of voice.

Teyla looked to John, who nodded, 'do as he says, but don't start the weapons' she thought to herself as she moved for the chair, there were two Ori soldiers left, and they sttod nearby, their weapons looking more like walking staffs.

So far so good, Kanan had a smile on his face as he took his eyes from John and settled them on Teyla. John saw his chance and fired one shot. catching Kanan squarely in the shoulder bone, shattering it. He screamed and Kiro brought up her foot into his groin, knocking him to the floor she then ran over to where her father stood and looked back to Kana aas Teyla grappled with the soldiers. one of them catching her knife in his neck the third getting shot with his own weapon to the face.

John stood in the doorway as Teyla searched the outpost for more soldiers, shots were heard, a total of four, as four soldiers were found in hiding. John spoke t oKanan who was pulling himself to a keeling position, "how did you get here?"

"I came by way of the ring platrom, stupid Earth human." Kanana muttered he looked at John, who stood in the doorway of the Ancient outpost on Earth, the man had a smoking P90 in his hands, and had shot the former friend of Teyla in the shoulder for him to let his daughter free. Johns face and tone was steady as a rock as he told him, "I say this again Kanan... Never... Touch... My... Family"

Kanan gave John a confused look, "Who are you?" he asked, dreading the answer.

"The name's Sheppard, General Sheppard" John said taking out a grenade and handing it to Teyla, "You know what to do" he told her, she nodded as she took the grenade from John, who then turned and headed for the Jumper, Kiro followed close behind, not looking back as her mother tossed the primed bomb and killed her former friend and ally.

As they were leaving the smoldering remains of Kanan the familar sounds of the Ring Platform reached their ears. John raised his gun as a Ori Prior appeared. Teyla just looked at the bring with a very strange look to her eyes. Kiro seemed to smile, and John just pointed his P90 at the Prior.

Things had really gone down hill.

Damn right! Don't mess with the Sheppard family or else...
                              There needs to be icons for John and Teyla shooting their P90's
                              &=AWESOME &Forever

Comment

Originally posted by cabouse18 View Post
                                Meh...aren't we all!!
                                It's has been a while since I have done a MP. The last time was at Christmas, really. So, there, you've got one..
                                1-800-Iluv-JandT
                                sig by Sci!

Comment

Working...
                                X