John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by girlinabox View Post
    OT - Yup! I saw the pilot on the internet over the summer when it leaked. I know, bad g*rlinabox. It was great and she was awesome! She's used to playing vulnerable and emotional characters, I'm sure she can pull this off.
    I'd like to see her as a guest star in SGA.
    OT -
    Spoiler:
    Oh cool beans. It's funny,I think shes as good an actress as most others are and she was only a ballerina I think till Joss Whedon found her. I remember seeing her in an Angel episode ages ago. Dude seriously, after the holidays and after the strike is over, there's gonna be so many good tv shows on it aint even funny.......

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
      OT
      Spoiler:
      I loved Firefly....Man did it suck or what that it only got 1 season!

OT
      Spoiler:
      Huh,what Terminator show,are they doin a series....Did you ever watch the 4400,Summer Glau was in that.....Man it's gettin cacelled after 4 seasons....At this rate i'm not gonna have very much to watch!!!
      OT
      Spoiler:
      You mean half of one season.

OT
      Spoiler:
      It's called the Sarah Conner Chronicles. It on Fox.

my ships

Comment

OT
        Spoiler:
        Huh,what Terminator show,are they doin a series....Did you ever watch the 4400,Summer Glau was in that.....Man it's gettin cacelled after 4 seasons....At this rate i'm not gonna have very much to watch!!!
        OT -
        Spoiler:
        Ya dude, starts in America in January. And Ninja, no joke, I will give you a list of tv shows to watch if you are running out. And there's more new ones starting as well. And as for 4400, it was a good show for the summer so yeah that stinks. I wonder why they cancelled it and The Dead Zone too although I didnt watch that one.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
          OT -
          Spoiler:
          Ya dude, starts in America in January. And Ninja, no joke, I will give you a list of tv shows to watch if you are running out. And there's more new ones starting as well. And as for 4400, it was a good show for the summer so yeah that stinks. I wonder why they cancelled it and The Dead Zone too although I didnt watch that one.

Spoiler:
          Yeah i started watchin Dead zone at the start but i got bored very quickly with it and to tell you the truth i was gettin knida bored with The 4400....I have my CSI Las Vegas and New York,Criminal Minds,Atlantis of course....Oh and can't forget Bloodties (and they better renew it),is that it,i can't think! Oh yeah,Battlestar Galactica but i was gettin fed-up with that as well.....There's not alot of shows these days that seems to keep me hooked!

I got a question
          Spoiler:
          Does anyone know any eps when John and Teyla are looking intently at each other?
          sigpic

Comment

OT -
            Spoiler:
            Spoiler:
            Atlantis is my only real main show I watch! I watch CSI: Las Vegas and NY but, I miss a lot of CSI: NY because, I am usually not at home to watch. I tried the 4400 and got bored. I could never get into Dead Zone. And, I watch Smallville every now and then ( I watched of course when Dean Cain and Halling was on it but, that was really the only reason why I did). But, I'm mainly obsessed with SGA and Shep Whump and JT! Exciting isn't it! I can't Oh! I almost forgot, I watch ER! I love ER! I love Goran V. I can't spell his name correctly though. And, I saw him on The View which is a talk show here in the US and he is a massive fan of Stargate! I think it would be mighty fine if he could be a guest role on SGA! Let's say for example if is Kanan, even though I really like him, I would not be heart broken when he dies!! Shep is the one for me!!
            1-800-Iluv-JandT
            sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
              Spoiler:
              Atlantis is my only real main show I watch! I watch CSI: Las Vegas and NY but, I miss a lot of CSI: NY because, I am usually not at home to watch. I tried the 4400 and got bored. I could never get into Dead Zone. And, I watch Smallville every now and then ( I watched of course when Dean Cain and Halling was on it but, that was really the only reason why I did). But, I'm mainly obsessed with SGA and Shep Whump and JT! Exciting isn't it! I can't Oh! I almost forgot, I watch ER! I love ER! I love Goran V. I can't spell his name correctly though. And, I saw him on The View which is a talk show here in the US and he is a massive fan of Stargate! I think it would be mighty fine if he could be a guest role on SGA! Let's say for example if is Kanan, even though I really like him, I would not be heart broken when he dies!! Shep is the one for me!!

OT
              Spoiler:
              Yeah,the only shows i go out of the way to watch and never miss an ep are Atlantis for rather obvious reasons but not the only reason,CSI New York(Danny/Lindsey) and Criminal Minds(JJ/Reid) but i also love Criminal Minds bacause it's got great storylines and you can almost feel what they're feeling,another great group of Actors that seem to gel seamlessly like Atlantis!

Oh did ya see my earlier post....I lurvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeee yer sig!!!!
              sigpic

Comment

Sent you back the last chunck Silly. I hope it helps!
                || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

OT
                  Spoiler:
                  Yeah,the only shows i go out of the way to watch and never miss an ep are Atlantis for rather obvious reasons but not the only reason,CSI New York(Danny/Lindsey) and Criminal Minds(JJ/Reid) but i also love Criminal Minds bacause it's got great storylines and you can almost feel what they're feeling,another great group of Actors that seem to gel seamlessly like Atlantis!

Oh did ya see my earlier post....I lurvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeee yer sig!!!!
                  Thanks NINJA!! No. I didn't see your earlier post. Sorry! Sci made that for me as Christmas pressie! Sheppy Claus!! The wording is perfect for me....
                  1-800-Iluv-JandT
                  sig by Sci!

Comment

I got a question
                    Spoiler:
                    Does anyone know any eps when John and Teyla are looking intently at each other?
                    Um... Sateda is a good one!

my ships

Comment

Ohhhhhhhhhh yeaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,bad me.............How could i forget that *slaps self for being such a doofus*
                      sigpic

Comment

What about Rising, Home, Suspicion, The Gift, The Ark, and Sunday even though it was a sad moment it was intently. Of course, I will say Conversion when he is apologizing to Teyla. But, a lot of you will say that would not count. But, y'all know I'm partial to Buggy Shep! Who knew!
                        1-800-Iluv-JandT
                        sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                          Thanks for the clip..link will go in my official link post
                          NP. Nina.

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
                          Great job! I liked it keep it up..
                          Thanks TeylaFan.

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                          Great update....you had me a little worried there
                          Spoiler:
                          When everything started to happen around John...and then when she goes out to say he didn't make it...and then Teyla wakes up...gosh she must be worried about John...hrmm even though I hate Kanan with a vengeance I do wonder what his reaction would be when he would know just how much John means to her and how worried she is of him,,,and how she seems to think of him all the time... *lol* go stuff yourself Kanan...you're no match for John anyway *lol*
                          Hopefully they can find Teyla now with Carson's help...
                          Keep it up
                          Sorry didn't mean to worry you.
                          I got plans for K. Hopefully it works out ok.

OT[SPOILERS]

WHAT!!!!! SCIIIIIIiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii,get back here
                          Spoiler:
                          You cannot leave the story there like that.........Remember what i said about cliffies...........SCIIIIIIIIIIIIiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!
                          LOL. I'll try to do another part but now promises.
                          Sorry Linda.
                          I wasn't trying to do a cliffie on you.

Sci - #1 Thanks for recapping the clip for me man, I really do appreciate it.
                          And #2 - About your update
                          Spoiler:
                          WTH!! Um, thats a tearfilled chapter if I ever saw one!!! Don't leave us hanging long on THAT note!!!
                          Anytime MrsB.
                          Ok. I will try to update soon.

Hello everyone! Schools out for holiday break! YAY!!!!!!

Love your sig MrsB! River! My favorite Serenity/Firefly character!
                          She reminds me of the lady from the Adam's family in that scene.
                          Wooohooo!! School break!
                          Does this mean we'll see you more?

Oh and her name was Mortisha(sp).

Comment

Loved it! Rodney/Teyla has always been my favorite friendship.
                            Thank you! I was going to write my idea of what present Rodney would give Teyla and the baby, but this is what came out instead. And I love their friendship together too...It's just one more reason why I like TR.
                            sigpic
                            Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                              Oh and her name was Mortisha(sp).
                              I was thinking of Wednesday when i saw that.

And it's Morticia. Like a mortician.
                              Jess | he/his/him | future ruler of the universe
                              "Roger that. Remind me to underachieve twice as hard from now on."
                              sigpic
                              dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

Oh! Before I forget!

Jess and Laura. I loved your fics.
                                Great job guys.
                                Spoiler:
                                I can't wait to see how Rodney is too on the show. I hope it's more then what we got on Sunday.

Comment

Working...
                                X