Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
    OT~ Damn its quiet today huh
    Yes it is. Is that Buffy for your sig?

    Originally posted by NinaM View Post
    I just checked out the nominations on the 2007 Stargate Fan Awards...

    Not bad...69 JT fics nominated... 9 JT videos... and then I'm sure several on the art side as well... gosh this will take time to go through,,lucky we have to March to vote... I think in the mail I got it was like 2400 nominations that made it through this year in total... and cool I've seen plenty screennames that I've seen on here
    That sounds cool.

    Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
    Beautiful art work Guys
    Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
    Yes Lea it is Hun but idont want to a big fuss but thanks for Thinking of me im hoping to be on Im tonight sorry about last night

    Thank Donna.
    I won't I'll try

    NP. I wasn't on last night either
    Spoiler:
    And I have to be out of here by 6:15


    I did a little wallie for Quarantine.
    Spoiler:

    Comment


      Originally posted by scifan View Post
      Yes it is. Is that Buffy for your sig?



      That sounds cool.






      Thank Donna.
      I won't I'll try

      NP. I wasn't on last night either
      Spoiler:
      And I have to be out of here by 6:15


      I did a little wallie for Quarantine.
      Spoiler:
      Very nice sci!!
      sigpic

      Comment


        Originally posted by scifan View Post
        Yes it is. Is that Buffy for your sig?



        That sounds cool.






        Thank Donna.
        I won't I'll try

        NP. I wasn't on last night either
        Spoiler:
        And I have to be out of here by 6:15


        I did a little wallie for Quarantine.
        Spoiler:
        Yeah I'm glad JT has pretty many fics nominated...it's just awesome...

        I said it in the Galleria,,but I LOVE that wallie... I adore that scene... just so well played out by Joe and Rachel...although I got to wonder if all of it actually was scripted... well whatever...
        sigpic
        Sigs by Scifan

        Comment


          Originally posted by NinaM View Post
          I just checked out the nominations on the 2007 Stargate Fan Awards...

          Not bad...69 JT fics nominated... 9 JT videos... and then I'm sure several on the art side as well... gosh this will take time to go through,,lucky we have to March to vote... I think in the mail I got it was like 2400 nominations that made it through this year in total... and cool I've seen plenty screennames that I've seen on here
          hey can we vote yet Nina??

          Sci - Yes its Buffy!!

          Comment


            Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
            hey can we vote yet Nina??
            Yes. You have to set up an account (or if you were nominated, you alreayd have one.) It's weird where they put my story though...LOL
            sigpic
            Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

            Comment


              Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
              Yes. You have to set up an account (or if you were nominated, you alreayd have one.) It's weird where they put my story though...LOL
              OT~ What?? lol Where'd they put it

              Comment


                Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                Yes. You have to set up an account (or if you were nominated, you alreayd have one.) It's weird where they put my story though...LOL
                Oh you got a story there...cool... okay where did they put it... I just went over the category pretty fast so I didn't notice all names,,,saw Camy and some others I've read stories of mailinglists and stuff... it's cool to see so many names that we recognize... I don't got stories on since I don't write...suck at it *lol* I have videos there funny enough

                Have one problem though...when I go to the site I only get the banner up on the site...both in Firefox and Explorer...it's kind of odd,,I had no problems yesterday with Firefox,,and was there before today with Explorer when Firefox didn't want to work,,,but now I can't get either of them to work on the site...I only see the banner... weird...
                sigpic
                Sigs by Scifan

                Comment


                  Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                  OT~ What?? lol Where'd they put it
                  I'm under the Duet>Shep/Other category...mixed in there are other JT stories, John/Weir and John/Beckett. There must not been enough to make a Duet (non-romance) category with just John and Teyla (because they are so cute together ).

                  It's interesting that story got nominated because that was a first one I ever wrote...Maybe I get worse over time LOL
                  sigpic
                  Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                    I'm under the Duet>Shep/Other category...mixed in there are other JT stories, John/Weir and John/Beckett. There must not been enough to make a Duet (non-romance) category with just John and Teyla (because they are so cute together ).

                    It's interesting that story got nominated because that was a first one I ever wrote...Maybe I get worse over time LOL
                    Yeah I would think that is what happened...I can't remember how many there was needed to make a category..and if it wasn't met they would place it in "other"
                    sigpic
                    Sigs by Scifan

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                      Oh you got a story there...cool... okay where did they put it... I just went over the category pretty fast so I didn't notice all names,,,saw Camy and some others I've read stories of mailinglists and stuff... it's cool to see so many names that we recognize... I don't got stories on since I don't write...suck at it *lol* I have videos there funny enough

                      Have one problem though...when I go to the site I only get the banner up on the site...both in Firefox and Explorer...it's kind of odd,,I had no problems yesterday with Firefox,,and was there before today with Explorer when Firefox didn't want to work,,,but now I can't get either of them to work on the site...I only see the banner... weird...
                      That is weird...it's working for me on IE...

                      I know! There is a TON of reading to do. I'm going through the smaller categories...Rodney/Teyla friemdship, McWeir. I'll tackle JT in another week or two.
                      sigpic
                      Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

                      Comment


                        Sci- beautiful wallie!! Awesome!

                        Look, a pregnant Teyla with boxing gloves (no bantos rods..! )
                        Spoiler:
                        *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

                        “Because you can.”

                        --

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                          That is weird...it's working for me on IE...

                          I know! There is a TON of reading to do. I'm going through the smaller categories...Rodney/Teyla friemdship, McWeir. I'll tackle JT in another week or two.
                          Okay that is just plain odd... I've tried both and nothing...
                          sigpic
                          Sigs by Scifan

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by scifan View Post
                            Yes it is. Is that Buffy for your sig?






                            I did a little wallie for Quarantine.
                            Spoiler:
                            That is beautiful work Scifan!! Love it!
                            sigpic

                            Click here daily to give free mammograms

                            It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                              Okay that is just plain odd... I've tried both and nothing...
                              Maybe it's something with your cookies or if you clear your cache it may help. *shrugs* Remember, I have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm just repeating what I've heard a million times.
                              sigpic
                              Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                                JM BLOG UPDATE

                                Spoiler:
                                "Will Waring came by the offices today, looking well-rested from the hiatus and raring to tackle episode #2. He talked backstory with Paul who suggested he review Kindred I, Kindred II, and The Last Man. Andy Mikita, meanwhile, has been roaming the offices for over a week now, mentally preparing himself for the big season premiere. Regarding Search and Rescue - we’ve changed Taylor’s name to avoid having it confused with “Teyla” in rapidfire conversation. First name Alison. Last name Porter. We’ll see if that sticks. As for episode #3 - the great hair debate rages on."

                                Shardsglass writes: “You’ve been curiously silent about whether you’ll have Mitchell on Atlantis next season or not. Is that because the issue is still up in the air?”

                                Answer: I believe I already answered the question. We have no plans to bring Mitchell over in season 5.

                                Cactus 228 writes: “Do you think that Atlantis still have space for another female character?”

                                Answer: Yes. Stay tuned.

                                amac251 writes: “Since when did the Genii become our “closest” ally?”
                                Answer: Had nothing to do with the promo. Sorry.

                                Farscapefan writes: “Joe, is it because that you are not able to come up with a good story for Vala, or because Claudia Black is not interested in doing Atlantis?”

                                Answer: To be honest, we haven’t given thought to a Vala story. In terms of a crossover character, Daniel is our one and only priority Also, we haven’t spoken to Claudia since Continuum.
                                Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                                I agree Scifan....

                                Spoiler:
                                I think he answered a question about her like a day or so ago... someone asked if we would see more of her and he said yes and she even gets a name in season 5..som she might be sticking around... but I have no idea... as long as it isn't Larrin because then I'm gonna get nauseous a heck of a lot in season 5... I mean come on both she and Shep have gotten pretty much backslash so why add on a character like that.. that is simply just a waste of space... she wasn't as popular as they thought she would be...
                                Thanks MrsB! for the JM update!.

                                I was thinking the same thing Nina. The first two people that popped in my head was
                                Spoiler:
                                that nameless gal that will finally get a name in season 5 and Larrin. God i hope he was talking about that lady and not Larrin but either way, since Larrin is a recurring character, i don't doubt we will see her in the future...hopefully not season 5. I will be sooo pissed if she joins atlantis..ugh!...i could barely stand her in these few episodes let alone see her in Atlantis...nope, i doubt that will happen but anything is possible.


                                Originally posted by scifan View Post
                                You're Welcome Space lagged.





                                LOL. I agree with you about...
                                Spoiler:
                                Larrin. I don't really like her that much,but I think she'd be an ok bad guy. Hubby doesn't see Shep really liking her. He says he thinks John is nervous around her. She's very forward and a kind of Bad***, and he thinks John isn't comfortable with that. I hope I said that right.

                                As for this new girl, She very pretty, but also smart. Who knows if they actually try to ship her, they might not. There is alot of women on Atlantis, but they are small roles.

                                I'm not going to worry. It looks like they will always do this push and pull thing with JT, but each time they get closer and closer.





                                Wooooohooooo!!!! You Rock Quania!!! They were awesome.



                                I made a new sig from Quarantine for myself and put in spoiler under my reg sigs.

                                Good Morning Everyone.
                                How are you MrsB?
                                Spoiler:
                                Oh. The sig has 3 caps. One with Teyla smiling and hands on her stomach, Teyla holding John's hand to her stomach and John smirking after he feels the baby kick.


                                I hope you like.
                                Spoiler:
                                Originally posted by scifan View Post
                                Yes it is. Is that Buffy for your sig?



                                That sounds cool.






                                Thank Donna.
                                I won't I'll try

                                NP. I wasn't on last night either
                                Spoiler:
                                And I have to be out of here by 6:15


                                I did a little wallie for Quarantine.
                                Spoiler:
                                Pretty banner and wallie Scifan!.
                                Spoiler:
                                How i wish John was the father....if i had barely started seeing SGA in that episode, i would think they were married and he was the father. Yup, that Kanan must die! LOL!
                                sigpic

                                Sig by Camy

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X