Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WitchBlade007
    I'm doing good..u?....

I missed you all terribly....I'm taking a break from my papers for a moment.

Imagination is good, ....

We're on page 300!.........

I saw the link gatelover, and she's got such a great voice....I've also got the videoclip, she looks so beautiful in that outfit...
    Oh do I get what you mean...I had to ban myself from the thread when all my final paper assignments got handed out

But all over...all is good...But I'll be glad when you can come back more often!

Love Rachel's voice...great clip of her singing can be found in the Rachel WOW thread if you're interested gatelover...

Comment

It took me 15 mins to DL the song, (stupid dial-up). Anyway if all goes according to plan I'll be studying to take the GED soon. Hopefully I'll still be able to get on.

EDIT: Witchblade is Soooo right!
      Last edited by gatelover12; 08 December 2005, 05:25 PM.

Comment

Next wk is my final week, then i'm off until late January.

Gatelover, it's 15mins well worth it.

R.I.P Wraithlord
        Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Next wk is my final week, then i'm off until late January.

Gatelover, it's 15mins well worth it.
          Very worth it!

Great Witchy...I have to go back to school early Jan ...

And I am currently ordering more John/Teyla shirts and caps...great demand for them!

How about Coffee cups? Anyone?

Comment

I'm doing good..u?....

I missed you all terribly....I'm taking a break from my papers for a moment.

Imagination is good, ....

We're on page 300!.........

I saw the link gatelover, and she's got such a great voice....I've also got the videoclip, she looks so beautiful in that outfit...
            I'm good thanks I haven't seen video but have heard audio and I loved it! I had it on repeat yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by AthosianGirl
              Very worth it!

Great Witchy...I have to go back to school early Jan ...

And I am currently ordering more John/Teyla shirts and caps...great demand for them!

How about Coffee cups? Anyone?
              coffee cups may be a little too far Tatoos on the other hand...

Comment

Originally posted by melpomene
                I'm good thanks I haven't seen video but have heard audio and I loved it! I had it on repeat yesterday.

I actually listened to this while I typed up the latest chapter of my John/Teyla fic...did wonders to put me in the mindframe of a story dealing with Teyla and her past...

Comment

Originally posted by gatelover12
                  coffee cups may be a little too far Tatoos on the other hand...
                  And where would you put that?

Do I want to know?...maybe not...

*on the forehead like Teal'c symbolizing the tread you belong to...that may be taking it a little far...I could do shoulder though...*

Comment

Shoulder! Get your mind out of that gutter and come back to this one!

Comment

Coffee cups are good...the big kind that looks like bowls...love those....

Tats.......even better, genius Gatelover.....

I had it on repeat all night...great music to fall asleep to...

It's great writing music also....may listen to it later, and try to finish my John/Teyla fic....I've realized i've got almost 3 unfinished........

R.I.P Wraithlord
                      Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Originally posted by gatelover12
                        Shoulder! Get your mind out of that gutter and come back to this one!
                        Ya I know...Witchy had to pull me back the last time I teetered off course....*Wild Child AG...that's me*

Comment

Coffee cups are good...the big kind that looks like bowls...love those....

Tats.......even better, genius Gatelover.....

I had it on repeat all night...great music to fall asleep to...

It's great writing music also....may listen to it later, and try to finish my John/Teyla fic....I've realized i've got almost 3 unfinished........
                          I may have three also...someone actually wrote me saying 'I was waiting for this story to come back' and it was for a different story I had written...That was a sign for me to play catch up and get writing..

Comment

Originally posted by AthosianGirl
                            I may have three also...someone actually wrote me saying 'I was waiting for this story to come back' and it was for a different story I had written...That was a sign for me to play catch up and get writing..
                            I've even got reading to catch up on....

So what else you got in you store AG?....

Did you hear there is a Stargate merchandise sale up to 80% off somewhere in California?....

R.I.P Wraithlord
                            Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

I've even got reading to catch up on....

So what else you got in you store AG?....

Did you hear there is a Stargate merchandise sale up to 80% off somewhere in California?....

I am taking requests...I have the usual John/Teyla posters, music CD's of Teyla...and more...

Err...CA...80% off...huh?

Comment

Post Cards!.......

Those pens where you turn it upside down and the guy's.....oops....wrong thread....

Figurines?....

R.I.P Wraithlord
                                Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Working...
                                X