No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teyla/john theamed GDO's? I-pod skins? Maybe a fanfic involving the Wraiths of christmas future/present/past?

Comment

Originally posted by WitchBlade007
      Post Cards!.......

Those pens where you turn it upside down and the guy's.....oops....wrong thread....

Figurines?....

Action Figures...

Comes in a set...John and Teyla, each in workout outfits and a set of Athosian Bantos Rods (I think that is what they are called)

Okay I gotta go..work and all that!

Comment

Originally posted by AthosianGirl
        Action Figures...

Comes in a set...John and Teyla, each in workout outfits and a set of Athosian Bantos Rods (I think that is what they are called)

Okay I gotta go..work and all that!
        Good idea!...Those will go like hotcakes....Can i put in my pre-order?....for 50 atleast....can't have enough sparring John and Teyla....

Good luck with work....

R.I.P Wraithlord
        Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Cpt. Ritter, Witchy, AG..Gatelover...Lord Shiva and Mel....so good to see you guys kept the thread going while SP and I were kind of gone....

It's been a different couple of days...Xmas, Mom working my butt off...you know the kids...the hubby, work...All part of being a talented multi task wife, mom, daughter, sister, boss...friend....

Anyways, Cpt. Ritter...here you go...
          CAMY WONDER POWER, ACTIVATE...

*Aims...Fire*

There you, go...I must admit I am a little low on power myself...

It's good to see some new faces and some old ones around here...it's good to see those who are non-Shep/Teyla shippers here as well...I am with AG on this one...I am not as brave as SP and CPt. Ritter...I tend to stay in my end of the spectrum...but I would love to converse with others who would be able to have fun and discuss different point of views...I can do it..but I don't think others can...I respect and admire Whistler...and MajorTrip...Whistler has her ship, but she can come here and be very neutral and just have fun with us...Majortrip, keeps it neutral and sheds some wonderful posts....love them both...

Well, gotta, go...I hope we can all get along..and I do realize that sometimes we just get squee out of control when something good happens our way...but that is all fun and games..

I do believe that the writers are playing with us..so let's see.....
          I still believe that the writers will remain with John and Teyla if they last long enough.....but I would much rather have fun with everyone here than argue and dispute about something that may never even happen....
          sigpic

Comment

*creeps into thread*

So I hear you people don't bite I'm a sheyla shipper.

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz
              *creeps into thread*

Holy shipper *squee* batman!!!! We got us another one!! Come on in, have a seat, get to know the other kids We got us a great bunch here, a little overly enthusiastic at times but you'll get used to us I'll leave someone with a better memory to fill you in on everyone's roles here -or you could read back a page or so and look for a really long post by AG that tells who we are- Anyway, I'm Mel. Resident muse, quickly becoming resident vidder trainer, and -according to a few requests- the threads honorary english proffessor. I lack the superpowers of some of our other members, but I make up for it in charm We're always glad to have another Shep/Teyla on board. And I hope you like it here

Comment

*creeps into thread*

Well, I'm teething, but I'll stay away from you, I promise! No, we're very, very nice here -- promise -- and we LOVE to see new faces around! And no more creeping -- a merry skip is the only way to travel in the land of shipdom. It's so nice to see you here HyperCaz! So what made you want to finally venture into the thread? Bet it was the cookies and milk that I give out, huh?

Like Camy said, thanks for holding down the fort guys. It's been a tough week to actually come here and post very often...finals and papers and general stress-out stuff. Yay for life. Um, yeah...don't have much else to say except it's Friday here at Penn State, we got eight inches of snow last night, I've got two more classes until the end of the semester, it's almost Christmas, and Shep/Teyla rocks. Enough from me for a while...that took too much energy!

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

Well...SP...we are in the middle of the snow storm....we are expecting between 3-6 inches...my boys have no classes...and hubby is not in school either....and I took the day off....YIPEE...

Wait...mom is here....NOOOOO! More work....

Finally got the Xmas tree up! Yippee! It only took me 4 hours to finally find it, lift up and drag to the car...OH! Yeah, it's good to have handy CAMY SUPER POWERS! Yeah, a little hard on the back and I am walking a little leaning more towards the front,....but Hey, all is good in Camy land? wait...Whistler land......Of course, we decorate it...and went to bed at 2:00a.m. but it's done....

Um..Hypercaz...I know I've seen you somewhere..while I was browsing about...so glad you are a SHEYLA shippper.....some of us here like to spell it out, Shep/Teyla, S/T, or Shepmagen...whatever works for you is fine....

I am the Great Aunt of many here...I am very serious, very mature and very caring and loving....I have my favorites here, but I do have room for my little shippy heart for more...Mel up there is making me a video...so I guess I have some leverage here...not much though...I think there is someone here that likes to think he is our lord, but we just tend to "Zap" him and he goes hiding...but overall, we are a bunch of nutty Sheppard/Teyla shippers...we know what we like and we like what we love.....huh?

Well, share with us why you are a Sheppard/Teyla shipper? When did you see the spark and why do you love them so? What is your prediction as far as these two? and do you think that there is a chance that our shippy hearts will be dissapointed?

Okay, that is your official entry quiz....

We will move on to the induction ceremony depending on your responses....
                  We do have some ranks in here as well...gotta go.!

Going sledding!
                  sigpic

Comment

Oooh, snow is lovely stuff! Hmmm...I think we need a snowball fight on Atlantis and a dance party and a sleepover with PJ's and birthday parties and, and...yeah...either I'm way to exhausted or way to pumped with caffeine or sugar. Probably a mixture of both. Anyone else get snow except me and Camy?

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

Girls...you are here! Yipee! Um..I have a confession to make...but I am going to whisper it...come a little closer...closer.....I peeked in the Shep/Weir thread.. I know...I am ashamed of it too...I don't know why I did it..but anyways, they don't bite..but then again, they didn't know that I was there....incognito...CAMY POWERS.....

Anyways, it is interesting how they view Conversion as shippy in their end...when all I saw was that Weir was stressed and very concerned about her first officer and in addition not let it get the best out of her and what needed to be done for Sheppard but without compromising the rest of the team and/or Atlantis...that she has feelings for her, yeah, maybe, but that episode didn't indicate anything shippy...on the other hand, for Teyla after the kiss, it does show that she is discovering that she needs him around more than she realized....well, like you have all stated, it is in the eyes and in our own perceptions....love it....
                      sigpic

Comment

SP...love you..but I got to go..have a great weekend everyone.! going sledding...again.! Ouch!
                        sigpic

Comment

*creeps into thread*

Hey HyperCaz! Glad to see you in here! I'm the beast master of the thread. I have the power to communicate with animals and the ability to persuade them to do our bidding especially big cats. I have a trusty eagle who patrols our skies and a whole army of animals (mainly made up of big cats) to do my bidding. I hope you enjoy your time here and decide to stay.

SnoggingPicard we hope to see you more often now that the semester is over and that your finals went well. You have been missed.

Comment

Originally posted by SnoggingPicard
                            Oooh, snow is lovely stuff! Hmmm...I think we need a snowball fight on Atlantis and a dance party and a sleepover with PJ's and birthday parties and, and...yeah...either I'm way to exhausted or way to pumped with caffeine or sugar. Probably a mixture of both. Anyone else get snow except me and Camy?
                            It didn't snow here, but we don't get much of rain or snow here. The snow we did get in late November is melting. I live in one of those places out west where you here about forest fires occurring. The most we ever worry about when it comes to weather here is whether it will be windy or not.

Comment

*creeps into thread*

I am the Royal Shippy guard of this thread and as such I bow before you. (**bows politely**) We're also slightly goofy but you don't even have to be a Shep/Teyla shipper to have a good time here. Whistler is our resident Shep/Weir shipper and we love her to death... (she does all our sigs, like mine)

Anyway, we meet on the Shepmagen chatter thread every Saturday at 9:00 Eastern or Sunday at 8:00 Eastern. (or at least we try) Feel free to start a discussion whenever.

Originally posted by SnoggingPicard
                              Snowball fight + Atlanits + Sheyla + Dance party = A really amusing fanfic. The Cpt's creative juices are stiring.
                              Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

Originally posted by Cpt. Ritter
                                I am the Royal Shippy guard of this thread and as such I bow before you. (**bows politely**) We're also slightly goofy but you don't even have to be a Shep/Teyla shipper to have a good time here. Whistler is our resident Shep/Weir shipper and we love her to death... (she does all our sigs, like mine)

Anyway, we meet on the Shepmagen chatter thread every Saturday at 9:00 Eastern or Sunday at 8:00 Eastern. (or at least we try) Feel free to start a discussion whenever.

Snowball fight + Atlanits + Sheyla + Dance party = A really amusing fanfic. The Cpt's creative juices are stiring.
                                Oh, Cpt...you must....What happened to Together Forever?

Um..Aurora is on tonight..don't know if it's worth seeing again though..great Teyla moments and a great look between the two..but that is about it...Um..did I spoil it for anyone?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X