No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was requested to post this vid on this thread as well. People think it's funny. Wonder why that is.

Under spoiler for size and for images from TMC (though negligible spoilers)
    Spoiler:

By the way: Is it traditional for JT artwork to be posted on both the galleria thread and this one? I don't have time to keep up with all the talk on this one, it moves too fast for me, but I'd be happy to post my things if people like that.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
      Where is the first one from? It looks pure good!

Thanks love
      It's from series one when she attacks Bates... er... Siege Part One? I always forget... how about your fave cap/scene and colour?

And you're welcome. Chatterbox.
      sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
        Uh huh....Camy would have been on the warpath if you done that and believe me you don't want to be on the wrong end of Camy's Bat
        I have been ther ebefore... it is not pleasurable.

I just jumped into my bed and landed on a coat hanger... ouch, lol.
        don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by elephantgirl View Post
          I was requested to post this vid on this thread as well. People think it's funny. Wonder why that is.

Spoiler:

By the way: Is it traditional for JT artwork to be posted on both the galleria thread and this one? I don't have time to keep up with all the talk on this one, it moves too fast for me, but I'd be happy to post my things if people like that.
          Very, very funny! Love it. Actually, most art goes on the galleria, but some people post them on both.
          sigpic

Comment

Jeeeeezoooo folk! I have had a busy day. It just so happens that I took a moment to write this. Round Robin, the final part.

it may not be what you expected.

Spoiler:
            John Sheppard stood, a small bundle in his arms, overlooking the ocean surrounding the city of Atlantis. The wind whipped at the tendrils of his hair and he savoured the feeling. Closing his eyes, he inhaled the scent of the salty freshness, letting it soothe his heightened senses. The bundle fussed and he shooed it, without opening his eyes.

The past nine months had been a roller coaster of a ride. After he and Teyla’s not-so-forgotten night of passion, Carter had said she understood their situation but there were some new regulations she’d had to follow and John had been sent back to Earth. He’d been there all of three weeks when he’d been recalled and told that Teyla was pregnant. Then there had been the complications with both mother and child, both during the pregnancy and the birth.

Teyla was still in the infirmary, recovering but he’d wanted to bring Joe out to the pier to let him breathe his first breath of Atlantis air. The stars were beginning to waken up in the sky, twinkling their bleary eyes in the inky blue sky. Another gust of air shuffled the blanket from Joe’s face and John delicately tucked it back around the tiny delicate features. John smiled down to the dark eyes that stared up at him and traced his index finger around the chubby cheek, over the delicate brown bone and then tucked him closer into his chest.

As his eyes found the horizon once more, a star shot across the horizon and John sent it a haphazard salute and smiled gently. He sighed happily and thought of Teyla, the woman who he hoped would one day become his wife and he was torn between the desire to keep Joe to himself out on the balcony and going to the woman he loved.

Resolved, he waited a few more minutes, listening to the happy whimpers of his son, letting it tug at his heart strings before he slowly meandered back to the infirmary, bypassing the transporters, trying to lengthen the time he got to spend alone with his son. As the doors to the private room in the infirmary, he smiled at the sight before him; Teyla was sound asleep on the bed, her head resting delicately on her clasped hands. He moved towards her and sat on the bed next to her, cradling Joe to his chest with one arm, toying with tendrils of Teyla’s hair with the other.

Keller popped her head in and John nodded to her and smiled before she left him in peace. He closed his eyes and rested his head on the pillow. He opened his eyes and looked down. Both Teyla and his son rested against him. John smiled again.

This was home.

I like chaos theory, but it doesn't do my ending justice

I jest, I jest.
            WOW!!!
            That was so wonderful.
            Spoiler:
            I was hoping there would be a baby out of it.
            LOL. I was worrried that you would kill her. You are so lucky you didn't.

Great job Laura.

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
            I got knocked out myself from somebody, possibly TeylaFan with a 73kg hammer ala Three Stooges style if you catch my drift!

also I'm gonna do a little fic rec here, for two of my fanfics.... and one poem

first the poem: the Air Surfer.... a poem made for the sheer dang hell of it that has a few ryming areas in it and makes no sense whatsoever. Made for and starring Falcon Horus

and now the two fic recs....

The Broken Stargate haven't gottan any morereviews since the that one from Sci, was wondering what everyone thought of the story even though it is short.

Kittens Melt Hard Hearts Morgan Le Fey comes to Atlantis in the guise of a kitten to bring john and Teyla together to end the Wraith/Ancient War, things don't go according to her plans when her sister Moros steps in.
            AHHHH!!!!
            I am so behind on everyones fics.

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
            All right, here is the Round Robin story in all of its glory!!

Ta da!!!

The next one will be next month on Feb 1. We'll try to get a more cohesive plotline. And I expect more sign ups!

Thank you everyone who took the time to write this! (((((hugs))))) It has been a blast! And of course, thanks for everyone who has been reading this and spurring us on!
            Thanks for doing this Jess.

Oh and Chapter 15 is up in ff.net too. I can't believe I have that many chapters. I know they're short, but still.

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
            Favorite color: Blue

Favorite Cap: Either

Spoiler:

or

Spoiler:

And thank you!
            LOL. You don't ask for much do you.

Where is the first one from? It looks pure good!

Thanks love

Bahaha Yeah I didn't know what to
            Spoiler:
            call the kid so... Joe it was!

It has been good I like seeing where my ideas diverge form everyone elses.

I think Siege II, when she decks Bates and he has to hold her back.

Comment

Originally posted by elephantgirl View Post

Spoiler:

LOL. I saw that. EG!!! ROFL!!
              Thanks for sharing in here.

Before I forget again. I love you sig.

It would be wonderful for you to post here too. IMO.

Ruby. I like your sig too.

Laura congrats on 500 posts!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
                It's from series one when she attacks Bates... er... Siege Part One? I always forget... how about your fave cap/scene and colour?

And you're welcome. Chatterbox.
                My favourite colour... bluuuue. But a sort of... teal-y blue. 'petrol' blue. I babble. As for my favourite scene... I love the bit in Suspicion, where we see John's face when Rodney tells him Bates was right. Alsoooo... DG, obv. And the scene from... Hot Zone, I think. The cap where they are both sitting at the window and he looks sort of happy as he's talking to her... *le sigh*

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                WOW!!!
                That was so wonderful.
                Spoiler:
                I was hoping there would be a baby out of it.
                LOL. I was worrried that you would kill her. You are so lucky you didn't.

Great job Laura.
                Heh. Someone opened the window for me to do it... I didn't take that chance, seeing as I CAN be nice to our characters... Glad you enjoyed, though, seriously.

Comment

Oh... I love the ending to the Round Robin.. soo sweet.

I was going to change this wallie to fit in with the fic but photoshop is playing up and it won't let me do anything now, so I'll leave it as it is.

John and Teya wallie...

Spoiler:
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                    LOL. I saw that. EG!!! ROFL!!
                    Thanks for sharing in here.

Before I forget again. I love you sig.

It would be wonderful for you to post here too. IMO.

Ruby. I like your sig too.

Laura congrats on 500 posts!!!!
                    Thanks Sci

Favourite cap and colour, please.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post

I was going to change this wallie to fit in with the fic but photoshop is playing up and it won't let me do anything now, so I'll leave it as it is.

John and Teya wallie...

Spoiler:
                      Beautiful!
                      sigpic

Comment

My favourite colour... bluuuue. But a sort of... teal-y blue. 'petrol' blue. I babble. As for my favourite scene... I love the bit in Suspicion, where we see John's face when Rodney tells him Bates was right. Alsoooo... DG, obv. And the scene from... Hot Zone, I think. The cap where they are both sitting at the window and he looks sort of happy as he's talking to her... *le sigh*

Heh. Someone opened the window for me to do it... I didn't take that chance, seeing as I CAN be nice to our characters... Glad you enjoyed, though, seriously.
                        okey dokey... (one of my fave colours too)... and I think I'll go with DG, coz it has to be a cap with both of them.
                        sigpic

Comment

John and Teya wallie...

Spoiler:
                          Looks fantastic!
                          sigpic
                          Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Watch this. It's a season 4 behind the scenes music vid... you can't hear what they're saying and there is not JT BUT! There is... (and Lindy you'll enjoy this)
                            Spoiler:
                            CARSON!

Comment

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
                              Oh yeah, was just going to mention that - it's very very short though.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3578897/7/Sleep_Study
                              Great chapter Ruby!
                              Spoiler:
                              Don't tell me John can't sleep without Teyla now! LOL!.
                              sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

I have been ther ebefore... it is not pleasurable.

I just jumped into my bed and landed on a coat hanger... ouch, lol.
                                Ouch!!! That had to hurt

John and Teya wallie...

Spoiler:
                                Ahh beautiful!

Watch this. It's a season 4 behind the scenes music vid... you can't hear what they're saying and there is not JT BUT! There is... (and Lindy you'll enjoy this)
                                Spoiler:
                                CARSON!
                                WOOHOO...Thanks Gater....Carsooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnn!!

Oh by the way i forgot....Not like me is it
                                Congrats on 500 posts!!!

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
                                Great chapter Ruby!
                                Spoiler:
                                Don't tell me John can't sleep without Teyla now! LOL!.
                                haha,that's what i said!

And now i'm off to beddy boos!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X