John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by john_and_teyla_for_life View Post
    Ahhhh! Where are we in the round robin? The last one I read was TeylaFan's!!!! I gotta catch up!!! Did I miss anything while at my *insert rude word here* school?
    It's your turn.
    sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
      I've kind of lost the thread of this conversation... (geddit?)

Is it my turn yet or still JT4L's?
      Hehe

I believe JT4L is working on it right now.. ! I sended (huh..? ) her a PM so she should know!
      I'm hoping to read it before I go to bed..
      *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Too bad..

Will have to read it tommorrow then.
        I won't be back till after school, which is... er.. I think like 1pm for you guys.
        So if it's my turn, sorry if you all have to wait!

Sleep well everybody! Byee...
        *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
          hey Linda, you might like thisstory of mine, called Feline Dreams & Stranger Things, it does have a Rodney/Teyla FRIENDship in it BUT it ends in Sheyla!!!
          Is it on ff??

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
          Too bad..

Will have to read it tommorrow then.
          I won't be back till after school, which is... er.. I think like 1pm for you guys.
          So if it's my turn, sorry if you all have to wait!

Sleep well everybody! Byee...
          Nighty night!!!!
          sigpic

Comment

oh my gosh! I'm so sorry everyone!!! I only JUST got TF's PM and I needed to catch up on two parts of the story.... going to write now!!!! really, really sorry! I know how hard it is to wait for the next part... ok, writing now!
            --Kate

Comment

oh my gosh! I'm so sorry everyone!!! I only JUST got TF's PM and I needed to catch up on two parts of the story.... going to write now!!!! really, really sorry! I know how hard it is to wait for the next part... ok, writing now!
              I'll catch it tomorrow,i'm off to bed now!
              sigpic

Comment

It's almost midnight here so y'all may have to wait until tomorrow for my part.
                sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
                  It's almost midnight here so y'all may have to wait until tomorrow for my part.
                  Oh no!!!

I guess we'll have to be patient.

Good night Linda.

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                    I'll catch it tomorrow,i'm off to bed now!
                    *beams the 'Gate onto Linda's head and back off again so she has Sheyla dreams* Night, Linda! *wanders off, singing the Firefly theme*
                    Jess | he/his/him | future ruler of the universe
                    "Roger that. Remind me to underachieve twice as hard from now on."
                    sigpic
                    dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

Meanwhile, I'm going to watch Joe's ep of Women's Murder Club

Yaaaaayyy for me!

Dudes, the weather here is crazeeee so I don't know how long my internet will last. I'm going to watch then read the fics that've been updated. Ruby, where be Sleep Study, pt 6? Hmmm??
                      don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Hey everyone! Sorry it took so long! So many people had to go to bed! I feel so bad that they have to wait because of me and my busy day!
                        Round Robin fic part 11

Spoiler:
                        “Yes, John,” Elizabeth replied, “I am very much alive.”

“But... but... they said that you were dead!” Rodney called out. “We are never trusting a replicator’s word again, no matter how nice they seem-”

John cut him off. “I guess the real question is how you are alive?” he asked skeptically.

“That’s not for you to know, John,” Elizabeth answered slyly, “But what you should know is that I have three ships in orbit waiting for my cue to blow your city to bits.... unless....”

“Unless what?!” John yelled, balling his hands into fists and slamming then against the control panel. This was too much for him in one day. First Teyla’s disappointment in him, then the revealing of the love potion, and now this!

“You give me Kolya. Then my ships won’t fire on you,” Eilzabeth replied smoothly.

“What do you want with Kolya?” Sam asked her.

“He’s been... shal we say, on the wanted list for a while now,” Weir replied with a heartless laugh. “He’s been making some untrustworthy concoctions of his own quite recently. So, Colonel, do we have a deal?”

The love potion. That's what Kolya was in trouble for! Almost laughing in spite of the situation, John delivered his answer in a split second. “Yeah, you can take Kolya!” he yelled, “And you can keep him!”

“Very well, Sheppard. Send me the coordinates so that he can be beamed up to our nearest ship.” She paused for a moment. “It was nice to hear from you again, John.”

He grimaced and made a face, “Can’t exactly say the same about you.” And with that closing statement, he cut the channel. John ordered a sergeant to send her the coordinates from where she could retrieve Kolya, and ran out of the control room, brushing past Ronon as he did.

“Hey, that was pretty well done,” Ronon complemented as he jogged after Sheppard who was storming full blast in the direction of the infirmary. John hardly heard the comment. His head was buzzing with so many thoughts he could hardly concentrate. All he could focous on was getting to Teyla as fast as possible.

When he arrived at the infirmary a few minutes later, panting, his gaze fell on Teyla and his face immediately broke into a huge grin.

Ready for the next bit, Ruby?
                        --Kate

Comment

Total kind of OT

Spoiler:
                          Joe Flanigan has a History degree... I'm part way through miiiine!

YAYYYY!

And, his mother's name is Nancy. SO the choice of character name for his ex-wife doesn't seem so bad now, lol.
                          don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                            Total kind of OT

Spoiler:
                            Joe Flanigan has a History degree... I'm part way through miiiine!

YAYYYY!

And, his mother's name is Nancy. SO the choice of character name for his ex-wife doesn't seem so bad now, lol.
                            Dude! That is so coolio!
                            Spoiler:
                            Joe's got a degree in history! Sweet! I luuuuv history! Good luck with yours, gater! That'd be so cool to have... hehe I am such a history nerd
                            --Kate

Comment

I believe that we have some lurkers hangin' around!

Hellllloooooo everyone! Why is it so dang quiet? Where is everyone?!

Hey Ruby! I see that you're online. Ready to continue the round robin my friend?
                              --Kate

Comment

Hey Y'all!

I'm here but, from having been out most of the day I am so behind on the chaps of the Round Robin and fic updates!! So, for now, I will be lurking some until I catch up! That is all I have been doing since yesterday!!
                                1-800-Iluv-JandT
                                sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Working...
                                X