X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
    Ot
    Spoiler:
    Wait,isn't Jinto Hallings kid.....butler guy butler guy butler guy......thinking thinking thinking....Nope doesn't ring a bell,can you believe i watched every episode of this and i can't even remember a Murderous Robot....My memory is worse than i thought!
    OT

LOL Jinto is Hallings kid hahahahah I'm retarded
    Last edited by MrsB108; 02 January 2008, 09:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
      OT
      Spoiler:

LOL Jinto is Hallings kid hahahahah I'm retarded
      OT
      Spoiler:
      Oh wait....I think i got it....Isn't that the guy that's in charge out front,don't they use a shop as a cover or something and he's the front for that and he's the one that drives them to they're destination!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LoveConquers View Post
        This was WONDERFUL, Cheryl. I love how you took elements from MC and turned them into a story that still fits within your timeline. I'm so happy you decided to continue with season four! I also really enjoyed how you gave us more J/T moments than you usually do yet still kept them very subtle and very much in keeping with the feel of the show and with the feel of the characters. If it ever were to happen, this would be the way to do it!
        But I do have one bone to pick with you, LOL. It's not fair to leave us hanging like that from a J/T perspective. I think there should be another interlude coming up.
        But in all seriousness, THANK YOU. I just absolutely love your writing style and your stories. What a great way to spend the evening! Thank you!
        As promised ... Interlude 4

You don't need to read anything before it. You just need to know that in EC's perfect Atlantis bubble ...

Season Four Spoiler:
        Spoiler:
        ... John is the daddy.

Yup.

Comment

Originally posted by expendable_crewman View Post
          You just need to know that in EC's perfect Atlantis bubble ...

Season Four Spoiler:
          Spoiler:
          ... John is the daddy.

Yup.
          YAY!! Oh, wait... that's in EC's bubble. Not RL. Aw man...
          Jess | he/his/him | future ruler of the universe
          "Roger that. Remind me to underachieve twice as hard from now on."
          sigpic
          dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

You don't need to read anything before it. You just need to know that in EC's perfect Atlantis bubble ...

Season Four Spoiler:
            Spoiler:
            ... John is the daddy.

Yup.
            Hey EC! Just finished reading this! WOWSA!!
            It Rocks! If only we were in a somewhat perfect world...

I thought I had read Reconciliation. The one I just finished reading is Interlude Four.
            Are there other parts that I need to read prior to this to know actually what is going on as a whole?
            1-800-Iluv-JandT
            sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Nice to see the thread so busy. My sister is out so I'm having to play catch up with everything!

First, I'm glad y'all liked the fic collection thing. Sorry about the website kicking some of y'all out. LOL, bandwidth exceeded That's what I get for having a free website, LOL.

Second, the latest chapter of Deception is up. I'm still deciding if I'm going to write an epilogue, though I'm leaning towards yes.
              sigpic
              Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                Nice to see the thread so busy. My sister is out so I'm having to play catch up with everything!

First, I'm glad y'all liked the fic collection thing. Sorry about the website kicking some of y'all out. LOL, bandwidth exceeded That's what I get for having a free website, LOL.

Second, the latest chapter of Deception is up. I'm still deciding if I'm going to write an epilogue, though I'm leaning towards yes.
                Oh yeah I meant to say two things to you regarding that!!!

1) It's awesome, and thanks a million for doing it. Its always nice to see things collectively like that. And this is the second time you've done something for the thread (the MP site) so again, thanks.

and

2) Not that it makes a difference but my name is MrsB108 not 106 lol

Oh and Deception horror chapter was BOMB.

Comment

2) Not that it makes a difference but my name is MrsB108 not 106 lol

Oh and Deception horror chapter was BOMB.

LOL, oops. You know, my blondeness comes out at the worst times. I'll change it and throw it on my site later today. You and Ruby...I swear, I couldn't remember if it's Casbar or Caspar. Then I saw it was Caspar--thought of Casper the friendly ghost and was able to remember it. So, for you, I'll just make a rhyme. MrsB108 sure writes fic great.

Ahh...isn't the mind of a blonde so interesting??

And thank you! I told everyone in the thread, I thought of you when I was writing Chapter 11.
                  sigpic
                  Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Season Four Spoiler:
                    Spoiler:
                    ... John is the daddy.

Yup.
                    Really??/ I wanna be in your bubble too!!

WOOHOO....*runs off to read*
                    sigpic

Comment

LOL, oops. You know, my blondeness comes out at the worst times. I'll change it and throw it on my site later today. You and Ruby...I swear, I couldn't remember if it's Casbar or Caspar. Then I saw it was Caspar--thought of Casper the friendly ghost and was able to remember it. So, for you, I'll just make a rhyme. MrsB108 sure writes fic great.

And thank you! I told everyone in the thread, I thought of you when I was writing Chapter 11.
                      Well it was stellar, really. The slurping of the egg removal was priceless. LOL Cant wait to read the next chapter....

No biggie on the name thing man though LOL for Ruby Casbah. "She really doesnt like it.............rock the casbah, rock the casbah........"

Comment

DUDE! ( I stole MrsB's word!) I'm not even blond and get the names confused! It's so sad! Your update is Great, Jess!
                        1-800-Iluv-JandT
                        sig by Sci!

Comment

Well it was stellar, really. The slurping of the egg removal was priceless. LOL Cant wait to read the next chapter....

No biggie on the name thing man though LOL for Ruby Casbah. "She really doesnt like it.............rock the casbah, rock the casbah........"
                          1-800-Iluv-JandT
                          sig by Sci!

Comment

Check this out! Enjoy! I hope this works for all of you! It's a riot!
                            http://www.icq.com/img/friendship/st...d_16961_rs.swf
                            1-800-Iluv-JandT
                            sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                              Check this out! Enjoy! I hope this works for all of you! It's a riot!
                              http://www.icq.com/img/friendship/st...d_16961_rs.swf
                              It's just a blank page that's coming up for me!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hope24 View Post
                                TeylaFan, thanks for the reviews!

I am thinking about continuing Decisions!
                                Your welcome! I love the story and I hope you do continue!
                                *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Working...
                                X