No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YC your J/T Christmas sig is beautiful!!!

my ships

Comment

Hey guys!

OT
      Spoiler:
      I had an idea of a short fic (gasp! shock! ) so with that and yet more cleaning, I'm gonna be gone most of today too.
      I can tease you about the fic though . . . if you want . . .
      || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Originally posted by girlinabox View Post
        Thanks!! I was thrilled to see my Secret Santa made it for me! (There are actually three ) Next year I won't have to worry about having any Christmas siggies.
        sigpic
        Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

All right you guys, I'm in a punchy mood. It must be all that Christmas magic in the air...so look below at your own risk:

Spoiler:
          I warned you, right?
          Spoiler:
          No thinking less of me.
          Spoiler:
          sigpic
          Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
            Ok Linda. Since you were so demanding.

Fate Chapter 12:
            Spoiler:
            When Carson comes back to be with Teyla, he finds her still in bed. He tries to wake her up, but with no success. He notices a half eaten tray of food on the table in her room and realizes that Michael must have done something to her.
            After an hour or so, Teyla struggles to wake up. Her head is pounding and the baby is very active. She sees Carson and gives him a weak smile after noticing his worried face.
            “Teyla dear, do you know what happened after I left?” questions Carson.
            Teyla is still groggy, “I… I. Um, Michael brought me some food, I started eating and then I became extremely tired. I do not know what happened after that.”
            “Just hang in there. Help is on its way,” Carson tells her.
            She gives him a weak smile, “Is John…” She could bring herself to say it.
            He lowers his eyes, “I’m sorry luv, but he’s in a coma.”
            She can feel heart ache. She hesitates to tell him about her dream, but she finally does.
            “Carson, I don’t know if it was a dream or a vision, but I saw Kanan visit John, something bad happens and Jennifer has to use the deliberator on him. I see her come out and said she’s sorry. Then the next thing I see is a service for an American and Ronon was not there either,” Teyla pause. “What do you think?”
            “Honestly, I don’t know. I do know that a young Marine past away and Colonel Sheppard is still in a coma. Most likely is was a terrible dream.”
            Before Teyla could say anything more, the door opens. It’s Michael, with something for Teyla to drink. Teyla look angry and is about to resist, but Michael begins to control her with his words.
            “Teyla, you will not resist. You will come with me and we will do another treatment today,” Michael smiles. “Here is a drink that will help you… relax.”
            Carson tries to yell at her to snap out of it, but with no luck. She drinks the liquid and follows Michael willingly.
            Ronon, Lorne, Rodney and several Marines gear up to go rescue Teyla from Michael. Kanan volunteers to go, but Sam tells him no. She explains to him that he was just recently saved and they don’t need to be responsible for him on this mission. He disagrees and leaves the gate room unhappy.
            When the go through the gate they notice that there isn’t any bug armies around. Ronon feels uncomfortable with the silence and ease of the mission. They find Teyla in one of Michael labs, lying on a table and unconscious, but Michael is nowhere to be found.
            They quickly leave to go back to Atlantis. Lorne agrees with Ronon assessment, but Rodney is just glad to have her home.
            Two hours after the rescue, Teyla wakes up and is relieve to see that she in the infirmary at Atlanits. Keller tells her that they have already done some tests and unfortunately she has bad news.
            Keller sits down next to Teyla’s bed, “We noticed an increase amount of Wraith DNA in your system.”
            Teyla looks scared, “Can I just take the antidote for the retrovirus like Carson did for John before?”
            ‘We are still unsure what it will do to you,” Keller begins. “You were already part Wraith and we also don’t know what it will do the to baby. We can’t risk it.”
            Teyla sighs and changes the subject, “How is John?”
            Kanan comes in and both Teyla and him embrace. He admires her pregnant belly and smiles widely.
            “Can she go back to her quarters or does she have to stay here?” Kanan asks eagerly.
            Keller is stunned, “Um… I suppose she can go back to her quarters. I want her to make sure she gets plenty of rest and food whenever she wants.” Keller gives Teyla a wink and leaves.
            Kanan helps Teyla out of bed and they begin to walk out of the infirmary when she sees John in an adjacent room. She stops and looks at Kanan.
            “Can I please meet you back at my quarters?” Teyla asks with pleading eyes. “I really need to see him.”
            Kanan nods his head, “I understand. I will wait here for you.” He smiles. “I have waited this long, I can wait a little longer.”
            Teyla closes the door behind her and slowly walks up to John’s still body. He observes the various tubes in him and also the ventilator. Tears form in her eyes. She sits down and takes his hand and begins to caress it. She is unaware that Kanan can see her in the monitor outside of the room.
            “John. I am back,” Teyla pauses. She tries to hold back her emotions. “Do not give up now. We all need you here… I need you.”
            She lays her head next to his motionless form and before she knows it, she falls asleep. Kanan waits long enough and angrily leave the infirmary.
            Hours later Teyla wakes up to a hand stroking her hair. At first she thinks it is Kanan waking her up, but as she lifts her head off the bed she sees John’s open eyes and a small smile.

Yay! Great job Auntie!

I'm trying to write something. It's called A Light When All Other Lights Go Out.
            Here's the summary if you want to read it:
            Spoiler:
            Teyla is trapped in a cave-in offworld. All she has is a slowly dying flashlight, a concussion, and John's voice over the radio.

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
            All right you guys, I'm in a punchy mood. It must be all that Christmas magic in the air...so look below at your own risk:

Spoiler:
            I warned you, right?
            Spoiler:
            No thinking less of me.
            Spoiler:
            ROFL!! That was funny Jess!
            || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
              I'm trying to write something. It's called A Light When All Other Lights Go Out.
              Here's the summary if you want to read it:
              Spoiler:
              Teyla is trapped in a cave-in offworld. All she has is a slowly dying flashlight, a concussion, and John's voice over the radio.
              Sounds good! Teyla-whumping.. ! How is it coming along?

Btw* I had a question for anybody who knows the answer...
              I read a fic a long while ago.. it was about John and teyla who where trapped because of an earthquake or something and are injured and john has to help teyla out caus she is hurt worse.. I really loved it but can't seem to find it anywhere..anybody got an idea????
              Last edited by TeylaFan; 22 December 2007, 11:17 AM.
              *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Originally posted by sillyscipia View Post
                I made a JT one of those videos...

Spoiler:
                NICEEEEE!!!

Spoiler:
                I warned you, right?
                Spoiler:
                No thinking less of me.
                Spoiler:
                ROFLMBO!!! This is GREAT JESS!!

1-800-Iluv-JandT
                sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by girlinabox View Post
                  I love you sig GNB!!!!

1-800-Iluv-JandT
                  sig by Sci!

Comment

Spoiler:
                    I warned you, right?
                    Spoiler:
                    No thinking less of me.
                    Spoiler:
                    ROFL.....Hilarious
                    sigpic
                    Sigs by Scifan

Comment

girlinabox Love the S/J sig you have...

Yappi - Love the 3 Christmas JT sigs I've seen you have...
                      sigpic
                      Sigs by Scifan

Comment

OT rant
                        Spoiler:
                        Well i've had a very bad day....Went to the footie and Hearts got beat,bad enough..............But then when we were comin home on the Train we had to evacuate it cause there was smoke belchin out the under carriage,then we had to evacuate the platform and stand out on the street and it was bloody baltic,then when we eventually got another train and got back home the car was covered in ice so had to scrape it then couldn't see where the hell i was goin when drivin home because of the mist so i eventually got home at the back of 8 at night when i'm usually home at about 18:45...........I need cheering up
                        End of rant!

Of to catch up now.....bbs
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                          Ok Linda. Since you were so demanding.

Fate Chapter 12:
                          Spoiler:
                          When Carson comes back to be with Teyla, he finds her still in bed. He tries to wake her up, but with no success. He notices a half eaten tray of food on the table in her room and realizes that Michael must have done something to her.
                          After an hour or so, Teyla struggles to wake up. Her head is pounding and the baby is very active. She sees Carson and gives him a weak smile after noticing his worried face.
                          “Teyla dear, do you know what happened after I left?” questions Carson.
                          Teyla is still groggy, “I… I. Um, Michael brought me some food, I started eating and then I became extremely tired. I do not know what happened after that.”
                          “Just hang in there. Help is on its way,” Carson tells her.
                          She gives him a weak smile, “Is John…” She could bring herself to say it.
                          He lowers his eyes, “I’m sorry luv, but he’s in a coma.”
                          She can feel heart ache. She hesitates to tell him about her dream, but she finally does.
                          “Carson, I don’t know if it was a dream or a vision, but I saw Kanan visit John, something bad happens and Jennifer has to use the deliberator on him. I see her come out and said she’s sorry. Then the next thing I see is a service for an American and Ronon was not there either,” Teyla pause. “What do you think?”
                          “Honestly, I don’t know. I do know that a young Marine past away and Colonel Sheppard is still in a coma. Most likely is was a terrible dream.”
                          Before Teyla could say anything more, the door opens. It’s Michael, with something for Teyla to drink. Teyla look angry and is about to resist, but Michael begins to control her with his words.
                          “Teyla, you will not resist. You will come with me and we will do another treatment today,” Michael smiles. “Here is a drink that will help you… relax.”
                          Carson tries to yell at her to snap out of it, but with no luck. She drinks the liquid and follows Michael willingly.
                          Ronon, Lorne, Rodney and several Marines gear up to go rescue Teyla from Michael. Kanan volunteers to go, but Sam tells him no. She explains to him that he was just recently saved and they don’t need to be responsible for him on this mission. He disagrees and leaves the gate room unhappy.
                          When the go through the gate they notice that there isn’t any bug armies around. Ronon feels uncomfortable with the silence and ease of the mission. They find Teyla in one of Michael labs, lying on a table and unconscious, but Michael is nowhere to be found.
                          They quickly leave to go back to Atlantis. Lorne agrees with Ronon assessment, but Rodney is just glad to have her home.
                          Two hours after the rescue, Teyla wakes up and is relieve to see that she in the infirmary at Atlanits. Keller tells her that they have already done some tests and unfortunately she has bad news.
                          Keller sits down next to Teyla’s bed, “We noticed an increase amount of Wraith DNA in your system.”
                          Teyla looks scared, “Can I just take the antidote for the retrovirus like Carson did for John before?”
                          ‘We are still unsure what it will do to you,” Keller begins. “You were already part Wraith and we also don’t know what it will do the to baby. We can’t risk it.”
                          Teyla sighs and changes the subject, “How is John?”
                          Kanan comes in and both Teyla and him embrace. He admires her pregnant belly and smiles widely.
                          “Can she go back to her quarters or does she have to stay here?” Kanan asks eagerly.
                          Keller is stunned, “Um… I suppose she can go back to her quarters. I want her to make sure she gets plenty of rest and food whenever she wants.” Keller gives Teyla a wink and leaves.
                          Kanan helps Teyla out of bed and they begin to walk out of the infirmary when she sees John in an adjacent room. She stops and looks at Kanan.
                          “Can I please meet you back at my quarters?” Teyla asks with pleading eyes. “I really need to see him.”
                          Kanan nods his head, “I understand. I will wait here for you.” He smiles. “I have waited this long, I can wait a little longer.”
                          Teyla closes the door behind her and slowly walks up to John’s still body. He observes the various tubes in him and also the ventilator. Tears form in her eyes. She sits down and takes his hand and begins to caress it. She is unaware that Kanan can see her in the monitor outside of the room.
                          “John. I am back,” Teyla pauses. She tries to hold back her emotions. “Do not give up now. We all need you here… I need you.”
                          She lays her head next to his motionless form and before she knows it, she falls asleep. Kanan waits long enough and angrily leave the infirmary.
                          Hours later Teyla wakes up to a hand stroking her hair. At first she thinks it is Kanan waking her up, but as she lifts her head off the bed she sees John’s open eyes and a small smile.

Great Update!
                          Spoiler:
                          OH YES!! I am so glad it was Teyla by his side when he woke up!! Now, Kanan has to get some really rotten candy canes to eat and possibly die from them being poisioned!!
                          1-800-Iluv-JandT
                          sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post

I read a fic a long while ago.. it was about John and teyla who where trapped because of an earthquake or something and are injured and john has to help teyla out caus she is hurt worse.. I really loved it but can't seem to find it anywhere..anybody got an idea????
                            I have a summary, so the writing should go quickly when I have a chance. John gets to carry Teyla to the jumper. It's gonna be kinda short though.

Was it Healing Ways, perchance? It's similar, but I don't know if it's quite the same. Good fic though.
                            || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post

Hrmm not to sure...the only one I can think of at the moment witch had JT trapped after an earthquake...is a story called Stranded.. on 4 chapters I think...not a way long story...at the moment I can't think of another one,..maybe there have been another one but I've read so many I can't remember every single one of them *lol*
                              sigpic
                              Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by sillyscipia View Post
                                I made a JT one of those videos...

Spoiler:
                                http://otherlandonline.com/sgamessag...b975f0d104ddd4

Here's his response!
                                1-800-Iluv-JandT
                                sig by Sci!

Comment

Working...
                                X