John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
    Me neither.. I don't care how hot or nice he is ...grrrr...

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL YOU WONDERFUL JOHN/TEYLA FANS.....

Spoiler:
    Merry Christmas to YOU Blue! This is HOT!!

Spoiler:
    No wonder you've got Sheppy with a popcicle and a beverage for drink!! My God! You could put a girl in a coma!! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
    1-800-Iluv-JandT
    sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
      LOL WHAT???!! Why do you think I hate Teyla???
      Whoops... mistake, I meant NinaM. sorry!
      *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
        *lol* Okay...well I'm sure there are someone in here that will be able to help out... sorry to say I might not be one of them... I've just been trying really hard to stay away from as many as possible of the angst stories and stuff..no matter how good they might be... at the moment I can't deal with more...I've gotten my quota already from last weeks episode of CSI New York...the fics that spawned from that epi has been heartwrenching, heartbreaking, emotional ride, darker tones and depressing,,and some ventured into love triangles and so much hurt and those especially are the ones I have a harder time dealing with...and it's all been about my favorite character in the show and it's couple.. 1 of 2 is enough ..I can't deal with 2 of 2 *lol*
        Ahhhh.... poor Nina.. I'm sorry if it ended badly. It sounds very sad..

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
          Whoops... mistake, I meant NinaM. sorry!
          No no...don't hate Teyla... hate the pathetic guy who thinks he owns her.. *lol*
          sigpic
          Sigs by Scifan

Comment

LOL WHAT???!! Why do you think I hate Teyla???

Elf, do me a favor would ya? Tell me how you really feel. LOL You too funny dude!!

Going to workXmas party in a min - be back later!
            I try my best at trying to express how I feel about things! Sometimes it can be somewhat difficult to get it all down without getting to point.....
            1-800-Iluv-JandT
            sig by Sci!

Comment

Very nice MrsB....

Spoiler:
              I wish we would get something like this on the show. If Kanan and John do meet I don't want John being all nice to him, thats just boring.. I have decided I don't like Kanan anyway no matter how nice he is so John is quite free to be as frosty as he wants to be to him. I don't think we will get much of a reaction from John on the show though. He will probably be a bit hurt and jealous when Teyla tells him first but after that I don't think we'll get much even it they do meet.
              Really? That would be ashame. IMO.
              You're probably right though.

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
              OT
              Spoiler:
              I'm going out tonight and I've gotta go get ready... I probably won't be on again until tomorrow... have a nice afternoon/evening everyone!

Shelya powaaaaaaaaaaaa
              Have fun tonight.

Thanks guys!

Hey did you guys know that in Midway
              Spoiler:
              Ronon is up for review with the IOA? I didnt know that....
              Where did you see that?

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
              awwwwwwwwwww maaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnn,how on earth are you supposed to hate a hot guy!!!

Have a good evening Ruby!
              If I remember correctly, Rachel said..
              Spoiler:
              That Canoe was one of the actors from 300.

Comment

No no...don't hate Teyla... hate the pathetic guy who thinks he owns her.. *lol*
                Oh good!! you scared me there... Cause you said twit..(?) I thought that meant a girl..

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                  Where did you see that?
                  [/SPOILERS]
                  I read it..
                  Spoiler:
                  on GW with Episodes from season four.. and in Infanity I saw ronon and Teal'c get into a figth (physical)!

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Ahhhh.... poor Nina.. I'm sorry if it ended badly. It sounds very sad..

Thanks *hugs Blue back*

Seriously the actor is awesome in such heartbreaking storylines..he does them so well... I just hate when bad things happen... and seeing the emotional trauma he is going through... at the moment I can't really tell how it will end... CBS seems to have pulled the remaining new episodes because of the strike that never seems to end... so at the moment I can't say how far and how bad it might turn out... *sigh*

Some fan fic writers do fics so darn well...it's amazing what talent is out there.. and I've shed my tears during the passing week from not only the epi itself but from fics that came of it... as of now it's enough for me with all the emotional drama for Danny...I don't need it for John as well... I like something to be happy so I can balance it out ...if you know what I mean
                    sigpic
                    Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
                      Oh good!! you scared me there... Cause you said twit..(?) I thought that meant a girl..
                      Yeah well *lol* then maybe I should call him twitter... *lol*
                      sigpic
                      Sigs by Scifan

Comment

*lol* Okay...well I'm sure there are someone in here that will be able to help out... sorry to say I might not be one of them... I've just been trying really hard to stay away from as many as possible of the angst stories and stuff..no matter how good they might be... at the moment I can't deal with more...I've gotten my quota already from last weeks episode of CSI New York...the fics that spawned from that epi has been heartwrenching, heartbreaking, emotional ride, darker tones and depressing,,and some ventured into love triangles and so much hurt and those especially are the ones I have a harder time dealing with...and it's all been about my favorite character in the show and it's couple.. 1 of 2 is enough ..I can't deal with 2 of 2 *lol*
                        OT
                        Spoiler:
                        I missed last week's ep of CSI: NY! What did happen?
                        1-800-Iluv-JandT
                        sig by Sci!

Comment

Yeah well *lol* then maybe I should call him twitter... *lol*
                          hehe... you don't have to..everybody else understood so ..

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Spoiler:
                            Michael has Teyla...well let me tell you for once I would actually be glad if Michael killed of the boring twit of an excuse... come down you mighty horse if you think you actually own Teyla only because she is carrying that baby... yeah yeah no thought of how Teyla actually feels... have a mentioned I hate the boring twit *lol*
                            Btw..
                            Spoiler:
                            When does michael have teyla...? Or is that just in a fanfic and not going to happen in an episode..?? I'm confused

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                              OT
                              Spoiler:
                              I missed last week's ep of CSI: NY! What did happen?
                              OT (Spoilers for CSI NY)
                              Spoiler:
                              A young boy that lives in the same building as Danny... and someone he knew pretty well...took care of him at times when the mother was working...they were going to church to get the boys bike blessed...and on the way home there was a robbery and there was a goneshot...Danny sent the boy home and he attended to some hurt guy on the crime scene...

When they were in the morgue later ,,suddenly the young boy was wheeled in...what Danny never knew then was that the goneshot had hit the boy and he died in an alley around the corner from the robbery...Danny lost it when he saw they body... he blamed himself... Lindsay tried to talk to him when she found out but I think he was goint to lose it totaly so he left... pretty much the heartbreaking storyline..and how he tries to deal with it all...telling the mother and so on...trying to find out how it happened... it seems that not the next epi but the one after that will continue on with his personal hell... and that is one epi I'm dreading when it comes to my favorite ship in the epi Danny/Lindsay..
                              sigpic
                              Sigs by Scifan

Comment

OT (Spoilers for CSI NY)
                                Spoiler:
                                A young boy that lives in the same building as Danny... and someone he knew pretty well...took care of him at times when the mother was working...they were going to church to get the boys bike blessed...and on the way home there was a robbery and there was a goneshot...Danny sent the boy home and he attended to some hurt guy on the crime scene...

When they were in the morgue later ,,suddenly the young boy was wheeled in...what Danny never knew then was that the goneshot had hit the boy and he died in an alley around the corner from the robbery...Danny lost it when he saw they body... he blamed himself... Lindsay tried to talk to him when she found out but I think he was goint to lose it totaly so he left... pretty much the heartbreaking storyline..and how he tries to deal with it all...telling the mother and so on...trying to find out how it happened... it seems that not the next epi but the one after that will continue on with his personal hell... and that is one epi I'm dreading when it comes to my favorite ship in the epi Danny/Lindsay..
                                Thanks NINA!!
                                1-800-Iluv-JandT
                                sig by Sci!

Comment

Working...
                                X