John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
    Dutch, eh? Cool! Dutch is similar to German, right?
    not really, maybe a few words that look-a-like.
    But I suck at German.. always have
    *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Originally posted by sillyscipia View Post
      Cool! Somewhere in my family history (after a few generations, you kind of forget who you great-great-great-great-great-great grandfather was), I'm Dutch. I'm also Welsh, Italian, Scottish, Irish, Native American, and whole mess of other stuff.
      Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
      Wow! You're a whole sga-expedition in one
      heh, funny Silly, I myself am only Felinus/Wraith and that's it, out of my whole family too here in Atlantis.... only person close to me is Teyla who is human/Wraith.....

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

For sure!! I'll keep doing that !!
        Although I'm not sure what those are..
        Baby Grasshopper Merits or points are what I give if are setting a good example for for others! Really, I do not know! I just made them up ! But, you earn by how well you learn to express your SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! or Watchin' my back! Because, after all, I am Master Elf!

To SQUEEEEEEEE! How can I explain the term.

Let's see! 1. Squee
        492 up, 60 down

A noise primarily made by an over-excited fangirl, however it has spread rapidly and is now widely spread among the web community.

i.e. John and Teyla Rock! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
        1-800-Iluv-JandT
        sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

not really, maybe a few words that look-a-like.
          But I suck at German.. always have
          Oh, okay. Pardon my ignorance.

Aw, nuts. I can't speak German to anybody in here. (Not that I'm particularly good at all . . . )
          || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
            heh, funny Silly, I myself am only Felinus/Wraith and that's it, out of my whole family too here in Atlantis.... only person close to me is Teyla who is human/Wraith.....
            I think I read a story of yours once..
            About teyla goes with SGA to a planet to find Ford..
            They do but then they come across a half wraith a little more than Teyla.. And they fall in a river together, Teyla hits her head pretty hard

I think that was it.. was yours right? I loved it

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
              Oh, okay. Pardon my ignorance.

Aw, nuts. I can't speak German to anybody in here. (Not that I'm particularly good at all . . . )
              Hehe that's alright!
              I guess I would understand the I don't know how you say this..
              the big lines.. ? well I would Kinda get it I think.. So you can just talk away!
              I'll try to respond

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

I think I read a story of yours once..
                About teyla goes with SGA to a planet to find Ford..
                They do but then they come across a half wraith a little more than Teyla.. And they fall in a river together, Teyla hits her head pretty hard

I think that was it.. was yours right? I loved it
                Forgotton Family & a Forgotton Past? Yep that was me I also notice you found War of Roses too, did you read Ascension War part one yet? I spiecilze in Teyla Whump, and not just the normal everyday cut either... heh....

it will be updated soon as everybody at the game posts a bit.... need at least one thousand words for the next chapter....

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                  Baby Grasshopper Merits or points are what I give if are setting a good example for for others! Really, I do not know! I just made them up ! But, you earn by how well you learn to express your SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! or Watchin' my back! Because, after all, I am Master Elf!

To SQUEEEEEEEE! How can I explain the term.

Let's see! 1. Squee
                  492 up, 60 down

A noise primarily made by an over-excited fangirl, however it has spread rapidly and is now widely spread among the web community.

i.e. John and Teyla Rock! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
                  thank you for the broad(?) explanaition (?)(not sure how to spell that either) Anyway thanks! I totally get it.. and I'll keep watchin' your back!

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Hey Rubes! Just finished reading your Look Who's Talking first chapter!
                    I love it! I especially love what the baby thinks of his name!! Hilarious!
                    Left ya a review! It's not ridiculous! It's great!
                    Thanks Elf!

Many- many points!! so next time for the story just ask *me*!

My pleasure
                    Btw* everybody calls you dude.. But *if* I'm not mistaken you're a girl right??

EDIT: see how good I'm getting at Quoting things.. I can even get white spaces -inbetween-
                    According to my birth certificate - yes. Basically MrsB calls everyone Dude and it's kind of caught on in the thread...

Originally posted by sillyscipia View Post
                    I'm fairly certain Ruby's a girl. Can never be certain with the internet, though.

"Dude" is American slang for addressing someone. Like if I were to say, "Dude! That was totally awesome!" I'm saying "Wow! That was fantastic!"

Get it?
                    True true... for example though I'm a girl I'm also 103 years old...

I think you meant JT..
                    Naaaaaa...... JR forever baby!!!

Thanks TF! Watchin' Elfie's back! That is worthy of some Baby Grasshopper Merits! .....Hmmmmm....I noticed Ruby didn't catch it...

It's all good! *quickly changes mistake*
                    You'll notice RUBY WASN'T HERE.

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                    For the link...

LOL. I agree.
                    It's about time Ruby.

Congrats on 1900 posts Ruby!!!

Spoiler:

Thanks Sci!! I know... I'm slow ain't I?
                    sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                      Forgotton Family & a Forgotton Past? Yep that was me I also notice you found War of Roses too, did you read Ascension War part one yet? I spiecilze in Teyla Whump, and not just the normal everyday cut either... heh....

it will be updated soon as everybody at the game posts a bit.... need at least one thousand words for the next chapter....
                      Yeah war of roses so I guess everybody knew that one, I loved that one too!!!
                      And I'll look into that other one tomorrow !

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Originally posted by girlinabox View Post
                        Congrats to all milestones!

LOL I think I just jumped ship ..er, I mean .......
                        LOL. Cheeky.

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                        Of course your welcome here and don't worry,a few of us are Jack/Sam shippers too like me,that was my first Stargate ship but now i like JT better but i still like Jack/Sam....There's some wonderfully talented people here that i'm sure will make you a sig,i unfortunately aren't one of them!

Thanks sci,i needed a hug today,my head hurts and i've got a humongius bump on my head!!!
                        I feel so bad that you do.
                        You need Dr. Shep to help you.

Originally posted by girlinabox View Post
                        Of course your welcome! I'm an S/J shipper too.

How's this?
                        That's is awesome!!!! Great job GNB! as usual.

WP:
                        Jess that there's another place for rotating sigs and you don't need PB.
                        It's www.imagerotate.com
                        You just browse sigs from PC and load link into Sig edit window.
                        You can load up to 20 sigs

Comment

thank you for the broad(?) explanaition (?)(not sure how to spell that either) Anyway thanks! I totally get it.. and I'll keep watchin' your back!
                          Broad = correct

Explanaition = lose the first i. It should be 'explanation'.
                          sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
                            Broad = correct

Explanaition = lose the first i. It should be 'explanation'.
                            Ah thanks! You're an angel!

You guys I'm at 100posts!!
                            Guess my obsession is pretty clear huh? Since I've just been a member for 4days

EDIT: just 1.900 to go... and then I can put any picture by my name I want

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Yeah war of roses so I guess everybody knew that one, I loved that one too!!!
                              And I'll look into that other one tomorrow !
                              whatdoyamena tomrrow?! why not now? I got lots of Teyla Whump(inculding Teyla death, Teyla Ascension, Teyla fighting three or more dozen Wraith/Ori at once, AND Teyla fighting Adra... which was cool and fun to write)

Comment

Hey Y'all! Check out what smilie Zuz made for Sariana! It Rocks the House!

She so Rocks! Thanks Zuz! Don't forget to give her some green too!

Spoiler:
                                1-800-Iluv-JandT
                                sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Working...
                                X