X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
    OT--

Spoiler:
    My hubby and I just started watching the show--the first one we saw was like three episodes ago. (The one with the puzzles.) But even though I don't know the characters that well, I have to give kudos to the guy who plays Danny. Especially that scene when he tells the mother. *sniff sniff*
    Oh cool....

OT
    Spoiler:
    I've watched the CSI shows since they started... CSI NY is today my favorite of the three...
    Oh yeah the one with the puzzles...
    Danny is my favorite male character from the 3 CSI shows..(Lindsay is my favorite of the females),,,. and I so enjoy watching Carmine do that role... he does it so well..the tough New York street smart cop, with the Staten Island accent,, his funny quirks,, and just also how much he adores his co worker and girlfriend Lindsay... I've seen him in a couple of emotional stories over the course of 3½ seasons... and he does them so well... so truly kudos to Carmine for nailing the rough storylines with the heavy emotional impact..

I love watching the emotions from his performance... as I also love watching Joe's performance ... it's pure skill on their parts... body language, facial expressions and the expression in their eyes...very few can make me believe in their anger, sorrow, confusion or whatever they are trying to convey but both Joe and Camine manage to keep my interest for every episode... and for me truly two talented actors.. that by one show has risen to stardom but still manage to keep both their feet on their ground acting like I want famous people to be like,,just like one of the rest of us..

Heading for bed...sweet JT dreams...see ya all tomorrow...
    sigpic
    Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
      A Brief Encounter

Spoiler:
      “Colonel, if we don’t get her back….” Kanan said.

Colonel Sheppard whipped around and pointed his finger directly into Kanan’s surprised faced as he began to shout. “I don’t want to hear ONE MORE WORD from you about her! If it wasn’t for you she wouldn’t even be in this position!” He turned wildly toward the others. “Could somebody get this guy out of my face please?!”

Ronon and Rodney simply gaped, and although Ronon’s leg motioned forward momentarily, he decidedly remained exactly where he was.

Kanans’ surprise turned quickly into anger and the scowl on his face grew like a thick dark cloud. “I am becoming less and less tolerant of your disrespectful and unwarranted behavior Colonel. Should I not be worried that the mother of my child, my wife to be, has be kidnapped by a rogue Wraith that seemingly has a vendetta against you and your expedition for experimenting on him and ultimately severing him permanently from his people? If we are to assign blame Colonel, I would say that burden would fall to you and yours.”

Colonel Sheppard rushed forward knocking Kanan off his feet and launched him into a nearby wall. His fist was curled tightly around the Athosians’ shirtfront while he searched the man eyes for something, anything to give him a reason to take him down.

Ronon and Rodney ran towards them, both anxiously trying to separate the two men before things could become any worse.

Sheppard snarled into Kanan’s face and spoke harshly as spit flew carelessly from his mouth. “ Don’t talk about things you don’t understand. And don’t you EVER tell me how to do my job!”

Finally, Ronon had succeeded in separating the two and shoved Sheppard back a few feet, though he did not move from his spot between the two opposing men.

“We are getting her back and she is staying here with us Kanan. I’m not letting you take her away and I don’t care what your people think of us or of what happened, Teyla’s place is here, with us. This is her home,” Sheppard said, his eyes never leaving Kanan’s.

Kanan’s face lit suddenly, as if finally some elusive mystery or missing piece of truth had only just been acknowledged. “What you really mean to say Colonel is her place is here with YOU.”

Rodney and Ronon said nothing but their gazes were set on Colonel Sheppard and from the looks on their faces, Sheppard knew in an instant that they agreed with what Kanan had just said, as if all along they had known his feelings when he himself did not.

Sheppard started to shake his head and stammer awkwardly, “That-that’s not what I said. I said—“

“You are either a fool Colonel or privy to information that I have not,” Kanan said evenly. “You do remember of course that she is carrying my child, and that when this madness if over it is her and I are that to be wed.”

Ronon and Rodney’s expressions went from one of understanding to one of pity as they moved their gaze along with the conversation from one man to the other and now their sights rested again on the Colonel.

Sheppard felt crazed, out of control, and the thought that this man Kanan or any man could hold any power over him was too much to bear. “You don’t understand. You could never understand the things we’ve been through together! What we have is-is…..”

Is never going to pass Colonel, of that I can assure you,” Kanan spoke with a renewed eerie calm. He turned to Ronon and Rodney briefly. “Please let me know if anything regarding Teyla is discovered.”

Kanan made his leave of the room, stopping only once at the entranceway and giving Sheppard a look of pure contempt just before he fell out of view.

Sheppard lunged towards the now empty doorway though only to be caught by Ronon’s swift arm.

“Don’t,” Ronon gruffed. “Not now anyways……We have work to do.”

“Yes, “ Rodney chimed in heading back to the computer. “Let’s find Teyla shall we?”
      Oh MrsB this was great!!!! Can't wait to see what you come up with next!!!.
      Spoiler:
      I was soooo rooting for John to hit Kanan!!! LOL!...is that bad of me? LOL!
      sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
        Dug through some old files and came up with this. I've modified it to fit into my little series... this is set season 1, just giving a little... 'extra flesh' to their story.

Title: Denial
        Summary: He didn’t need some alien telling him he had feelings for a member of his team. It was ridiculous, inconceivable and John had to put a stop to it. [Season1]
        Characters: John, Teyla, Kanan
        Pairing: John/Teyla, Teyla/Kanan.
        Rating: K
        Spoilers: Missing, in a sense.
        Spoiler:
        Very nice!!!...hope you udate soon, i'm really intrigued where this story is going!!!!. Great job gater!!!
        sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
          Oh MrsB this was great!!!! Can't wait to see what you come up with next!!!.
          Spoiler:
          I was soooo rooting for John to hit Kanan!!! LOL!...is that bad of me? LOL!
          *LOL* Hardly....I wished him dead... *evil grin*
          sigpic
          Sigs by Scifan

Comment

JM BLOG UPDATE

Spoiler:
            Marielabbott writes: “Speaking of intense courtroom drama, any chance we’ll see something of that nature in SGA?”

Answer: Coincidentally, we will be seeing something of this nature in season 5

Thanks Mayra!!
            Last edited by MrsB108; 20 December 2007, 05:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
              Somehow I don't think Santa can bring that Maff.
              Yeah, your right need to pray to a higher power for that one..
              Spoiler:
              Maffieg

Comment

Originally posted by Xerow View Post
                Hi everypeoples!

OT-
                Spoiler:
                OK, I haven't been posting much. Haven't had a lot to say. Sorry.

Back to Lurk. Bye everypeoples!
                That's ok Xerow. But come in when you can.

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
                Hey guys, just dropping in for a sec to tell you I'm gonna be missing for a bit. Lotsa house cleaning for Christmas. Hope I'll be able to come back in a day or two. See you all later!
                We'll miss you and don't work too hard.

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                Dug through some old files and came up with this. I've modified it to fit into my little series... this is set season 1, just giving a little... 'extra flesh' to their story.

Title: Denial
                Summary: He didn’t need some alien telling him he had feelings for a member of his team. It was ridiculous, inconceivable and John had to put a stop to it. [Season1]
                Characters: John, Teyla, Kanan
                Pairing: John/Teyla, Teyla/Kanan.
                Rating: K
                Spoilers: Missing, in a sense.
                Spoiler:
                Hun. As soon as I can I will read it.
                Thanks

Originally posted by bittybye2000 View Post
                It was Unending.
                Welcome to the thread bittybye2000!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                  JM BLOG UPDATE

Spoiler:
                  Marielabbott writes: “Speaking of intense courtroom drama, any chance we’ll see something of that nature in SGA?”

Answer: Coincidentally, we will be seeing something of this nature in season 5
                  Man! He didn't answer my questions. I thought I had some good ones.
                  Oh well.

Comment

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
                    Can I ask where you're from Maffie..?

OT
                    Spoiler:
                    Well, I am from the Maffien Galaxy..(did not know you had an real life alien on the board didya) and presently I'm vacationing in the Caribbean(not much sun though). I am nieghbours with Tey...she just two galaxies away.

here's my recent photo...
                    Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                    Maffieg

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                      Alas,i'm off to watch Bones!!!!
                      might need th edoor soon for Linda
                      Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
                      stayed here for way to long.. again!!
                      almost midnight! time for bed!
                      Night all!
                      Darn woke up too late!

MAFF!!!!

*self tackle hugs Maff* Longtime no see?!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by maffieg View Post
                        OT
                        Spoiler:
                        Well, I am from the Maffien Galaxy..(did not know you had an real life alien on the board didya) and presently I'm vacationing in the Caribbean(not much sun though). I am nieghbours with Tey...she just two galaxies away.

here's my recent photo...
                        Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                        oooooo, the Maffien Galaxy, eh? i stopped by there once, way back in my intergalactic travelling days.....

lol, Maffy! i'm gonna head off for the night, i think....
                        OT-
                        Spoiler:
                        i'm getting on a plane tomorrow and i'll be exhausted no doubt...*yawn*

late-night snack as a welcome to bittybye!!!!
                        --Kate

Comment

Originally posted by john_and_teyla_for_life View Post
                          Spoiler:
                          oooooo, the Maffien Galaxy, eh? i stopped by there once, way back in my intergalactic travelling days.....
                          Spoiler:
                          Wow... Intergalactic traveler, eh? Nothing like L*****, I hope. I'd kill ya for that.

I'm an intergalactic duct-tape salesperson.

Wanna buy some duct-tape?
                          Jess | he/his/him | future ruler of the universe
                          "Roger that. Remind me to underachieve twice as hard from now on."
                          sigpic
                          dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

*cough* So, I'm working on the dream for chapter three of Shattered. It's got whump in it.

Where'd WP go? She's my beta! *hunts down WP so she can show her the dream*
                            Jess | he/his/him | future ruler of the universe
                            "Roger that. Remind me to underachieve twice as hard from now on."
                            sigpic
                            dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

Originally posted by sillyscipia View Post
                              Spoiler:
                              Wow... Intergalactic traveler, eh? Nothing like L*****, I hope. I'd kill ya for that.

I'm an intergalactic duct-tape salesperson.

Wanna buy some duct-tape?
                              Spoiler:
                              NO!!!! not like L*****!!!! not at all, no way! i'd love some duct-tape, Silly! whatcha sellin' it for?
                              --Kate

Comment

Originally posted by sillyscipia View Post
                                *cough* So, I'm working on the dream for chapter three of Shattered. It's got whump in it.

Where'd WP go? She's my beta! *hunts down WP so she can show her the dream*
                                I'm really really sorry, but I'm stuck in cleaning land. I forgot that we had to make the house sparkle for Christmas. That's why I haven't been on, and I'm gonna have to get off again in like two minutes.
                                || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Working...
                                X