John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
    Screencaps from the preview of back half of season 4... with well let's say pic fic comments
    http://wraithfodder.livejournal.com/147580.html
    That's funny! Thanks, Nina!
    Jess | he/his/him | future ruler of the universe
    "Roger that. Remind me to underachieve twice as hard from now on."
    sigpic
    dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

Thanks for the link for the promo on SGA for back half of season 4....

Spoiler:
      My my... a very pregnant Teyla there,,seems they are taken or soemthing by the Bolo Kai maybe ... hrmm wondering why Carter is looking at Teyla's stomache like that...is something happening *lol*...

John seemed ...I don't know pissed at some places there...shooting things,,seems like he is going to maybe blow up a door or something...might it be that he looses a little more after Teyla gets taken... can't wait to see his reaction both to the pregnancy and to when Michael takes Teyla...

Michael yes seems have something to do with the Athosians dissapearence...hrmm one thing kind of intresting there..don't know if anyone noticed...but it sure looked like Michael was completely human looking when Teyla yelled after him...

And then Carson...finding him what looks like maybe a prison...he is dressed diffrently...I got to say I have no clue about him... clue in the back half of season 3... yup I have to be blind since I didn't get anything... *lol* you know if he is truly alive,,it's really him and he has been in a prison for all this time...uhm when was he taken then... *scratches head* well then I can understand Carson,,,when saying what took you so long...like a year before getting rescued..well Carson my friend it's a little hard trying to rescue someone you think is dead..

Got to say the back half of season 4 looks really awesome...can't wait until it starts back up again.
      It happened so fast, it was hard to catch everything.

Elf and I was just talking the other day about the clue
      Spoiler:
      She saw this from some where else, but the think it's from Vengeance. Towards the end Weir is looking at data and they figured that Michael has made alot of creatures and so on. Teyla mentions that it's incredible how quickly he has learned their technology so quickly. (Maybe it's because he has Carson? I'm wondering if they will make it an off camera time when he was captured. Like when they say Teyla was with K and had been seeing her people.

And I saw that about Mikey too. I thought I was seeing things.
      Last edited by scifan; 16 December 2007, 10:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
        It happened so fast, it was hard to catch everything.

Elf and I was just talking the other day about the clue
        Spoiler:
        She saw this from some where else, but the think it's from Vengeance. Towards the end Weir is looking at data and they figured that Michael has made alot of creatures and so on. Teyla mentions that it's incredible how quickly he has learned their technology so quickly. (Maybe it's because he has Carson? I'm wondering if they will make it an off camera time when he was captured. Like when they say Teyla was with K and had been seeing her people.
        Yeah who knows...there are alot that happens off camera that we never get to see... kind of irritating at times... *lol*

And I agree that speculation could very well be it...who knows..
        sigpic
        Sigs by Scifan

Comment

NP. When you get a chance Green Prion. She also capped the preview, but they are kidda fuzzy.
          I couldn't contain my squeee either.
          S4
          Spoiler:
          Didn't that coat help enhance he prego belly?

Good luck.

I hope it's right. Let me know.

I've been good.

Jess:
          Here's two for you.

Spoiler:

Yes it's the right ep sci,thanks!

Originally posted by sillyscipia View Post
          She HAS to be in it so Johnny boy has his frakking romance! I'm gonna hit the nearest frakking thing I can. I HATE her.

Also, L***** is now a swear word in the thread, as well as K**** (Tey will be happy). *punches the wall* Whoops, off to anger management.

And, Linda, no such thing as too much Raid. Just remember who your supplier is!
          I bet you don't HATE L***** as much as i do,yes just keep the supply of Raid coming....Me's think we're gonna need it for L***** and K****!!!!
          sigpic

Comment

Screencaps from the preview of back half of season 4... with well let's say pic fic comments
            That was funny specially the bit with Teyla
            Spoiler:
            passing it of as gas......hahahahahahahahahahaha
            sigpic

Comment

Yeah who knows...there are alot that happens off camera that we never get to see... kind of irritating at times... *lol*

And I agree that speculation could very well be it...who knows..
              I know I agree.
              Spoiler:
              But at least we know that when Teyla tells them about the pregnancy it won't be off camera.

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
              Yes it's the right ep sci,thanks!

I bet you don't HATE L***** as much as i do,yes just keep the supply of Raid coming....Me's think we're gonna need it for L***** and K****!!!!
              Oh good and you're welcome.
              Linda
              Spoiler:
              I just want to say that I knew Wikked would love smilies. Great job with asking zuz.

Comment

I let out a very bad word when I saw Travelers. Especially the kiss. My parents know that I'm a very big JT shipper and so is my mom. We both HATED Travelers with a passion. Especially L*****.

Where'd that "Can't stand L*****" smiley go? I have to photoshop John's face onto that one. and photoshop Teyla's face onto a "Can't stand K****" smiley.

*starts drawing K****'s face and then shreds the drawing*
                sigpic
                dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

I know I agree.
                  Spoiler:
                  But at least we know that when Teyla tells them about the pregnancy it won't be off camera.

Oh good and you're welcome.
                  Linda
                  Spoiler:
                  I just want to say that I knew Wikked would love smilies. Great job with asking zuz.
                  Kewl,so wikked liked it then? I think it's when you said i could post some smileys for her that it thought of that so in a way you kinda gave me the idea for it and zuz is da bomb!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sillyscipia View Post
                    I let out a very bad word when I saw Travelers. Especially the kiss. My parents know that I'm a very big JT shipper and so is my mom. We both HATED Travelers with a passion. Especially L*****.

Where'd that "Can't stand L*****" smiley go? I have to photoshop John's face onto that one. and photoshop Teyla's face onto a "Can't stand K****" smiley.

*starts drawing K****'s face and then shreds the drawing*
                    Oh gimme a sec,i've got it...I think it was yappi that done it for me!

Here it is
                    sigpic

Comment

Kewl,so wikked liked it then? I think it's when you said i could post some smileys for her that it thought of that so in a way you kinda gave me the idea for it and zuz is da bomb!!!
                      Yes she did. You should go to galleria. I know if was sick, you're smilies would cheer me up.

Comment

Oh gimme a sec,i've got it...I think it was yappi that done it for me!

Here it is
                        Yup. And this one.

or for Tey:

And in general:

sigpic
                        Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Yes she did. You should go to galleria. I know if was sick, you're smilies would cheer me up.
                          awwwww thanks....Oh yeah,i ain't had time to pop in there yet *runs off to galleria*

WOOHOO,not long till Christmas!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

did you guys see in that cap a guy holding Teyla as she's beamed up by the hive ship....could that be,
                            Spoiler:
                            KANAN

*sighs* lot of surprises this second half I think, but I"m not sure I"m excited about them....we shall see.

Anywho, I've been playing around trying to get my muse back to do the calendars and Mayra inspired one of these icons *wink* Thanks to Lordy's AWESOME John cap!

and I love that cap from Reunion.....who capped that?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                              Yup. And this one.

or for Tey:

And in general:

D
                              Yay! Thank you, yappi!
                              sigpic
                              dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                                Totally annoying. I had to remake WP's rotator because she uses my account. LOL, I hope I remembered all the ones she wanted. LOL
                                Thank you!

Hey guys. Prion just posted this.
                                Season 4 promo clip for new year. http://wraithfodder.livejournal.com/147329.html
                                Ahem.
                                Spoiler:
                                SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow. That was fun.
                                Where is everyone?

I see you ruby.
                                How are you?
                                I'm here . . . ish . . .

LOL! Thanks Nina!
                                || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Working...
                                X