Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
        HEY,where'd everyone go...I'm lonely
        I'm still here.
        For now.

Comment

HEY,where'd everyone go...I'm lonely
          I'm here but I'm in hiding. Have a major sore head... can't be bothered going to bed... lol. I just got season 1 of Atlantis, so might watch rising and make myself feel better...
          don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
            I'm here but I'm in hiding. Have a major sore head... can't be bothered going to bed... lol. I just got season 1 of Atlantis, so might watch rising and make myself feel better...
            I hope you get better soon.
            S1 is better than chicken soup.

Comment

Hey all sorry for the lateness in which this response is posted but
              my comtuper has been giving me lots of problems and right now
              I may need to get a new motherboard *sheesh* for it.

Anyway my thoughts on Missing but first let me express to all my fellow Jters
              to please not worry over spilt milk(or in this case writer's error)

Spoiler:
              Missing was fantastic,a truly Teyla good eppy. It had the kick ass Teyla I've been wanting to see again and introduced some new enemies. The stark difference in lifestyle between
              Keller and Teyla played in nicely and I was glad to see some womanly interaction for a change.

Did I mention some of the best fighting scenes since Sateda!!!!

A nearly perfect episode if not for that dreaded monkey wrench(more recognisably called Kanan) that the writer chose to throw at us. How anticlimatic really!!! How sterile and completely bland for Teyla's pregnancy to be treated as a social one night stand IMHO. I mean no one would possibly buy into the story of Teyla having budding feelings(please don't make me cringe)for some longtime fellow Athosian, who btw wasn't EVER mentioned or alluded to before.

As past eppies has shown such as:
              1. A new marine(Atlantian)
              2. A crush on someone in Atlantis (not even remotely Athosian as the blown up doc friend was offering to drop hints)

My question is if there was an Athosian, where was he in Rising?? Or
              for that matter Suspicion, there was only HAlling by her side, supportng her in decisions as well as actions.

Well, apart from these inconsistencies and far fetched ideas
              that arose in Missing. I am even more strongly supportive of this ship cuz there is no way Kanan would ever become more than a mentioned, glimpsed and then killed character.

Sheppard and Teyla all the way and forever cuz there is no stopping this ship.

---Sorry for the length I soo wanted to post this since Friday.
              Spoiler:
              Maffieg

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
                ooh thanks!
                No problem,are they ok for ya!

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                I'm still here.
                For now.
                hello sci,for now

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                aww that suxs,feel better soon
                Spoiler:
                you have to feel better before Saturday to see the Scots humping the Italians at the Footie!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maffieg View Post
                  Hey all sorry for the lateness in which this response is posted but
                  my comtuper has been giving me lots of problems and right now
                  I may need to get a new motherboard *sheesh* for it.

Anyway my thoughts on Missing but first let me express to all my fellow Jters
                  to please not worry over spilt milk(or in this case writer's error)

Spoiler:
                  Missing was fantastic,a truly Teyla good eppy. It had the kick ass Teyla I've been wanting to see again and introduced some new enemies. The stark difference in lifestyle between
                  Keller and Teyla played in nicely and I was glad to see some womanly interaction for a change.

Did I mention some of the best fighting scenes since Sateda!!!!

A nearly perfect episode if not for that dreaded monkey wrench(more recognisably called Kanan) that the writer chose to throw at us. How anticlimatic really!!! How sterile and completely bland for Teyla's pregnancy to be treated as a social one night stand IMHO. I mean no one would possibly buy into the story of Teyla having budding feelings(please don't make me cringe)for some longtime fellow Athosian, who btw wasn't EVER mentioned or alluded to before.

As past eppies has shown such as:
                  1. A new marine(Atlantian)
                  2. A crush on someone in Atlantis (not even remotely Athosian as the blown up doc friend was offering to drop hints)

My question is if there was an Athosian, where was he in Rising?? Or
                  for that matter Suspicion, there was only HAlling by her side, supportng her in decisions as well as actions.

Well, apart from these inconsistencies and far fetched ideas
                  that arose in Missing. I am even more strongly supportive of this ship cuz there is no way Kanan would ever become more than a mentioned, glimpsed and then killed character.

Sheppard and Teyla all the way and forever cuz there is no stopping this ship.

---Sorry for the length I soo wanted to post this since Friday.

I still think there's a big piece of this particular puzzle missing....oops,pardon the pun,not intended!
                  sigpic

Comment

http://www.falconir.com/pics/sweetstuff.jpg
                    || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

When i first saw this i was like what the heck is that sticking out his mouth,then i burst out laughing!
                      sigpic

Comment

I still think there's a big piece of this particular puzzle missing....oops,pardon the pun,not intended!
                        Spoiler:
                        What's missing is the fact there was never any romancing with this Kanan fellow to begin with.

And is it just me or does he sound like he's a sap!!!!!
                        Spoiler:
                        Maffieg

Comment

That was hilarious indeed!
                          Spoiler:
                          Maffieg

Comment

Spoiler:
                            What's missing is the fact there was never any romancing with this Kanan fellow to begin with.

It's not just you!
                            || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                              Yeah i know what you mean and no it's not just you,he kinda sounds a bit like Rodney and so not the kind of person i thought she would fall for,i thought her type would be more kickass warrior type like John and Ronan type person...

i'm still going with Kanan's not the Father and she only says it's his cause she panics because she doesn't know how she got pregnant,ahhhhh it's good to be back in my denial bubble,so comfy in here!
                              sigpic

Comment

ROFLMBO!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X