No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't have time to catch up today (essay) but I did notice part 5 of Rememberance -

Sci
    Spoiler:
    OMG!!! That's just amazing! I just gasped at the end... poor John, and Teyla's reaction... and, just... wow...
    sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
      SEASON 5...WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !

Now to put the icing on the cake....

Camy's Season 5 Wishlist...

Spoiler:
      Kanan is a figment of our imagination...and so is Teyla's pregnancy, btw.
      Larrin is thrown off the nearest PJ rear hatch door as John and Teyla fly off in the sunset.
      Ronon wakes up from his crystal reverie and actually pukes on Keller's shirt the next time she so much as blinks in his direction.
      Everyone in Atlantis wakes up from the Season 4 NIGHTMARE and things get back to normal. Carson is alive, Rodney is an egotistic moron as always, John continues to mesmerize Teyla, and ONLY TEyla...and well, I haven't decided on Weir, yet! And Ford miraculously comes back and joins Lorne's team and falls for the new cooking lady in the mess hall....Jennifer Keller. Oh, and Kate jumps off the cliff but she is captured by a flying Rodney wearing a new rocket launcher. WHATEVER! Finally, John and Teyla announce their wedding at the end of Season 5.

Off to email it to Joe Mallozzi!
      You are too funny Gal and too true i love your Wishlist I wonder what JM will think of it
      Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

I SHOULD be working, but oh well...

For Elf:

Spoiler:
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post

For Elf:

Spoiler:
          LLOL!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
            LLOL!!!!
            sigpic

Comment

In regards to the Larrin talk: I'm not concerned about her. Not at this stage anyway. I mean, he's going to be around Teyla a lot more. Plus, we don't know about the baby yet. It could be John's.

P.S Thanks to everyone for giving me such a warm welcome. You guys rock. :-)
              loffs

Comment

Originally posted by Caity_D View Post
                In regards to the Larrin talk: I'm not concerned about her. Not at this stage anyway. I mean, he's going to be around Teyla a lot more. Plus, we don't know about the baby yet. It could be John's.

Hey Caity

Ya know what I think it is?
                Spoiler:
                I think well for me personally, I'm ready to see his emotional side develop and with how we know he's gonna react to Teyla's pregnancy, I'm eagerly awaiting to see that glimpse of his feelings that he hides so well. And watching him flirt and kiss Larrin just feels like backpeddling when actually it isnt because he has obviously yet to discover his true feelings for Teyla and when he does, it will be a whole new ballgame.

Comment

I'm not concerned about Larrin. Not at this stage anyway. I mean, he's going to be around Teyla a lot more. Plus, we don't about the baby yet. It could be John's.

WOOHOO....We've got an Aussie here,i love the Aussies....You'll have a blast and don't be afraid to join in the discussions,we won't bite....We Elf and Tey might...heehee,na they're nice,most of the time when they're not whumping

sci-PB is back up and running so here's links to caps for ya!

Adrift - http://s111.photobucket.com/albums/n...ift/?start=all
                  Lifeline - http://s111.photobucket.com/albums/n...ine/?start=all
                  Reunion - http://s111.photobucket.com/albums/n...ion/?start=all
                  Doppelganger - http://s111.photobucket.com/albums/n...ger/?start=all
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                    Got it...sent you a PM back!

And see, I'm going back there...LOL, I told you I'm trying to brush up on my English! You're welcome!
                    Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                    What???

Spoiler:
                    Elf is a queen and Sci is an Auntie???? Hmmm...maybe I could be the Court Jester. LOL
                    Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                    Do ya think maybe we are all off our rockers?.......NO WAY!!!
                    Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
                    Spoiler:
                    Alright, you coaxed WP's fraternal twin, WinglessPegasus, out of the shadows, to . . . LOL! Court Jester?!? Sure, if you want. What a title. I'm jealous. Have you seen the Danny Kaye movie the Court Jester? Maybe you could get a few tips.

Spoiler:
                    Nah, you and Elf are the mad whumpers. An envious title, to be sure.

Okay, REALLY off now!!
                    Here you Yappi!

Originally posted by maffieg View Post
                    Yes stranger things have happened
                    Spoiler:
                    I reckon Elf the magnificent is somewhat like the queen in Alice in Wonderland. At any provocation she just might say *off with your head*
                    That's Right, BABY!!
                    Originally posted by Mayra View Post
                    OMG Scifan!!! this was sooo good!!!.
                    Spoiler:
                    Great job with the emotions in this chapter..wow. Poor John and oh my, the end!. AH! please update soon!.
                    ROFLMBO!!!!
                    You guys are insane, but that's why I love you guys. I couldn't stop laughing.

I don't have time to catch up today (essay) but I did notice part 5 of Rememberance -

Sci
                    Spoiler:
                    OMG!!! That's just amazing! I just gasped at the end... poor John, and Teyla's reaction... and, just... wow...
                    Oh. Thanks Ruby. I'm so glad you liked it. I'm hoping to do another chpt soon.

Spoiler:
                    I won't be on too much today. Hubby is home and he'll be hogging the laptop. : And I have other things I need to do too.

For Elf:

Spoiler:
                    ROFL!!! That's AWESOME!!!

Good morning Caity.

About Travelers:
                    Spoiler:
                    I agree about John, but it doesn't mean we have to like it when they kiss. lol
                    As for John being the father, unless the writes and actors have been messing with us the whole time, it won't be him. *sigh* Bummer.

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                      WOOHOO....We've got an Aussie here,i love the Aussies....
                      *ahem*

Just for the record, you already have an Aussie in this thread.

Sel.

Comment

I agree about John, but it doesn't mean we have to like it when they kiss. lol
                        As for John being the father, unless the writes and actors have been messing with us the whole time, it won't be him. *sigh* Bummer.
                        I've heard rumours (that I am currently leaning towards as the most likely truth) that the father is John's Doppelganger.

Close enough. *smirk*
                        loffs

Comment

Welcome!!!! woohoo another sydneysider!!! and a JT fan to boot!!!

yeah i am not too worried...
                          Spoiler:
                          let john get tempted for an episode...he'll come running back to teyla...she is the only one!!

edit: make that you already have TWO aussies...and now a third!
                          -thanks Myn MacGeek, Third Sentinel

Thanks Camy!!

Comment

For Elf:

Spoiler:
                            Rubes!!!! What way to start my morning!! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

You know it, BABY! I so do not need coffee!!! I've got SQUEEEEEE!! Thank ye
                            for my gifty!! Hmmmmmm...wonder what my fellow whumpers in here will think of that scenario!!... We'll SEE!!

OH! BTW, did I GOOOD MORNING TO Y'ALLL!!
                            1-800-Iluv-JandT
                            sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Rubes!!!! What way to start my morning!! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

You know it, BABY! I so do not need coffee!!! I've got SQUEEEEEE!! Thank ye
                              for my gifty!! Hmmmmmm...wonder what my fellow whumpers in here will think of that scenario!!... We'll SEE!!

OH! BTW, did I GOOOD MORNING TO Y'ALLL!!
                              LOL good morning Elf!
                              sigpic

Comment

LOL good morning Elf!
                                Right back atcha!

Hey CaityD!! It's good to see you again!
                                1-800-Iluv-JandT
                                sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Working...
                                X