X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
    i did these as i was in a celebrating mood about Atlantis being renewed
    Spoiler:

PRETTY PRETTY PRETTY PRETTY! I like the second one best! PRETTY PRETTY PRETTY PRETTY!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
      WOOHOO....AWESOME DONNA!!!
      Thanks Linda
      Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
        It is OK Linda if you can't post up caps just yet, just be sure that you do! and I'm already starting to laugh as I wriote the scene, though I think the mirror scene between John and Joe is most likely going to be the only really funny highlight of it all.

and thanks Linda!

Will do as soon as PB starts working again although i don't know when that'll be,it's been down all day!

Anywho what's happening with the other fic writers,any sign of updates yet...I need some JT lovin!!!!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
          Is this better?
          Spoiler:
          Nice Lea very nice Lea

Comment

Spoiler:

Really great ones ...
            sigpic
            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
              Really great ones ...
              Thanks Nina

Comment

Spoiler:

Awesome job Donna.
                Spoiler:
                Hun. you posted in here twice instead of doing one in Galleria.

Nice Lea very nice Lea
                Thanks again.

Ahhhhh Man!!! I forgot Camy said not to post anywhere else for Challenge.
                I can't use what I posted.

Comment

Hey Ninja Linda!!

OT-
                  Spoiler:
                  I loved your comments. I responded back too! Did you check you out my might blog entry!! It's so cheesy! I your lil' space! all of the music! You've got lots of friends! Woohoo! I am proud of my 13! ROFL! I do more on my LJ! But, I have been neglecting both of late.
                  1-800-Iluv-JandT
                  sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Awesome job Donna.
                    Spoiler:

Thanks again.
                    Thanks for telling me hun im still not myself

Comment

Thanks for telling me hun im still not myself
                      NP hun.

Comment

Awesome job Donna.
                        Spoiler:

Thanks again.

Ahhhhh Man!!! I forgot Camy said not to post anywhere else for Challenge.
                        I can't use what I posted.
                        Awww. Why not?
                        || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Spoiler:

Very nice work, I especially like the first one with Teyla, great artwork.

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                            Hey Ninja Linda!!

OT-
                            Spoiler:
                            I loved your comments. I responded back too! Did you check you out my might blog entry!! It's so cheesy! I your lil' space! all of the music! You've got lots of friends! Woohoo! I am proud of my 13! ROFL! I do more on my LJ! But, I have been neglecting both of late.

OT
                            Spoiler:
                            Just read the comment,i'm just away to read your blog...Yes alot of them are from the Alyson Michalka forum plus quite a few from singers i love!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Link to a Travelers clip...and before you hit me..don't worry don't bring in any horrible kisses...this is more on the OUCH for Sheppard...
                              Spoiler:
                              oh and Teyla is seen in the beginning of the clip with Ronon and Rodney

http://www.cinemablend.com/televisio...lers-6926.html
                              sigpic
                              Sigs by Scifan

Comment

OK guys snippet #6! This is trhe scene leading up to the Mirror Scene and that black sedan outside Joe's place.....
                                Spoiler:
                                Coming out of the Mirror the first thing John noticed was the fact that there was all sorts of things around, most noteable being a open jailcell door in front of the mirror 'OK this can't be good.' John thought seeing the door, even though open meant trouble. "What do you make of that?" he asked mostly to himself even though Teyla appeared at his shoulder.

"Do you think that Teyilia came here and was taken somewhere?" Teyla asked seeing the cell door open, and in going to it noticed that there seemed to be some sort of disarray in the hall being that there were boxes overturned and weapons laying about. "Or do you think someone left here in a hurry John?"

John whistled seeing the amount of fast leaving left behind, "they even left their weapons behind." he said, then he remembered what Teyla said before he had gone with Carter to go on the mission, "get a look at the Mirror and use this to copy the design along the edge, when we find Teyilia we can see if this matches what she saw back home." he handed Teyla a pencil and a piece of paper knowing that her drawing skill was only surpassed by Lorne's painting and Teyilia's sand art.

As Teyla went back to the Mirror John headed for the hallway his gun ready, there were lights blinking, but no actual alarm, unless it was a silent one John couldn't tell, it was only a few minutes until Teyla rejoined him and passed him the papar, the whole thing had the design on it is three different angles, hopefyllu Teyilia could ID the thing and they could all go home sooner rather then later.

"What way?" Teyla asked seeing a three way stop. the wind seemed different somehow, "I donnot remember this place." they heard noises of people outside and John went to the door which was open a crack and peeked out.

"Oh hell no" he said looking out at the three good sized military trucks and about six or seven men outside next said trucks, "Do you have those... cloaking devices?" John asked backing away from the door as he heard yelling from behind, he bgrabbed Teyla and pulled her with him into a crivice, "don't make a sound." he said into Teyla's ears as the soldiers who no doubt were to be guarding the Mirror had regained their senses.

"Well, it seems we have something else to worry about to get to Teyilia now" Teyla said quietly after the soldiers ran past. "Where are we anyhow?"

"Best I figure we are at Nells Air Force Base in Flint by the looks of the licence plates on the cars in here." John said going to a small sedan, painted black. "get in the back and stay low." John took off his vest and put on the Air Force Officer's uniform in the seat. he found a radio on the dashboard, "Hmmm...." a few seconds later of really bad acting he and Teyla left the place with the soldiers standing guard and waiting for JOHN's orders of what to do next
                                getting really really close to the Mirror Scene between John and Joe!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                                "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                                "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Working...
                                X