John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scifan View Post
    Teyilia. These are for you. I hope they are ok.

WooHoo!!!!! thanks!!!! snurches with lots of love

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
    Spoiler:

SHEYLA JUKEBOX!!

Lovin's this...
    I love that smile, only Teyla is not smiling much right now as she is currently in the Infirmary in a medically induced coma because her back is once again shattered

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
      Agreed dude. I just want some sort of confirmation and I think were gonna get it. No, in fact, I'm positive were gonna get it.
      I'm hopeful! Can't wait for season 4!
      Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
      It's nothing to be embarrased about,i am absolutely petrified of Spiders i have actually taken panic attack before and believe me that is very scary!
      I know how that goes... once there was one crawling across my ceiling and I couldn't turn the light off and go to sleep so I sat there staring at it... it fell and almost landed on my bed! I threw books at it while screaming! My dad thought I was dying.. I kinda felt like I was!

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
        OMG!!!!!!!!!!! You should huv seen the HUMUNGOUS Spider in the shower last night,i had to wake my Mum up to get for me before i could go to the Loo and i couldn't get to sleep afterwards....Man i wish my computer was still on last night,i would have come back on for a little while!!!!
        Oh Man! I hate spiders.
        I had one so big, I called my hubby out of work to kill it. LOL
        It was one of those spiders that you can't use a flyswatter to kill it. I tried to through a heavy book on it and I missed.( It was also in my bathroom. ) I missed when I tried to kill it. At the time I was babysitting too. I think I was pregnant with my youngest, one of the kids was being potty trained and the oldest one I was watching had to go to the bathroom. Any way.
        I tried to spray the spider with household cleaner and it charged me. I left the bathroom screaming and closed the door. I couldn't even get the potty chair 'cuz it was right next to it. My hubby came home and he had to use the vacuum. Everyone at his work laughed their butts off. LOL

I can relate to you Linda.

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz View Post
          Hmm I shall explain the Sheyla Jukebox...posintless posting of old and new sheyla caps, one per post. Random, never know what ya going to get. Hence, jukebox. I even made a vid about it LOL...

http://img380.imageshack.us/img380/8626/sheyla18qf.jpg
          CAZ!!! Proud owner of the Shelya Jukebox!! I bow to your greatness

Comment

Originally posted by 4prettierships View Post
            Well put. I agree with everything you said. However, the natural doubter in me would love to see some sort of on screen approval of JT! The little hints and things to pick apart and analyze are great but at the same time they're killing me!! The shipper in me can't stand the teasing
            Yea, me too. You know it's been there since the beginning, but neither of them have not said it out loud. Whether for us to know or to tell a friend. That's just my opinion. *sigh*

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
              WooHoo!!!!! thanks!!!! snurches with lots of love

I love that smile, only Teyla is not smiling much right now as she is currently in the Infirmary in a medically induced coma because her back is once again shattered
              I'm glad you like them Tey.

Comment

I use a Wraith tunner on those things over here, heck I can't sleep at night because I gotta watch over Telianna and keep the mice away, the mice being the size of mature Eggplants though so I have to use the stunner then I just toss the thuings out the window

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Ok. I'm going to post this first. Then go catch up on thread.
                  Let me know what you think.

Sacrifice: Part 1

Spoiler:

Sacrifice

Sam is walking down the corridor when she notices Teyla waddling towards the mess hall. Sam calls out Teyla’s name, Teyla turns around and greets her with a smile.
                  Sam catches looks down at Teyla’s enlarged belly. She smiles, “How are you doing Teyla? It looks like you’re due any minute.”
                  Teyla giggles, “Not quite yet. Dr. Keller said that I have a couple more weeks to go.” She places her hands on the small of her back and winces a little bit. “I cannot wait for this to be over.” Both Sam and Teyla smile at the same time. Sam gestures for them to continue their walk and they both go to the mess hall for breakfast.
                  An expression of sadness crosses Teyla’s face. “Do you know how John is doing? I too know how it is to lose a parent,” asks Teyla.
                  Sam frowns, “No, I don’t know. Sorry. I told him to take as long as he needed to spend time with his family. I’m also glad that Ronon and Rodney went with him.” Teyla nods in agreement.

Earth:
                  The next morning, John is at the cemetery. He stares at his father’s coffin while remorse fills his face. John had told Rodney to go visit his sister and Ronon stands next to in brief silence.
                  “Were you and your father close?” asks Ronon.
                  John was about to interrupt, but a small voice from behind answers, “No, they weren’t.”
                  John rolls his eyes and sighs at his sister, “Sarah. I thought you left all ready.”
                  “No. I thought I’d wait with you. I wanted to make sure you were ok Johnny,” she answers.
                  Ronon grins and John gives him a dirty look. “Sarah. You know how I feel about that.”
                  She smiles, “Look little brother, you’re with family and you know we are all going to call you Johnny while you’re home. So get use to it.” She winks at Ronon and he turns his head, trying not to laugh. “Look… John. I know you and dad didn’t get along and I don’t blame you. He was a little upset when you joined the service…”
                  “A little upset? He stopped speaking to me!” John interrupts.
                  Sarah lowers her eyes, “He regrets doing that. He would never admit to it, but I know. He was also upset that you got divorced to…”
                  John stops her, “Ok, let’s not bring that up. We were way too young.” He looks at Ronon. He smiles at his friend. “And I’m glad that I joined.”
                  John’s cell phone rings. It’s Rodney, “John. I’m sorry, but you need to come back to SGC.”
                  John sounds irritated, “Rodney. I’m burying my father. Can’t this wait?”
                  Rodney pauses, “It’s Teyla. I can’t explain over the phone. Please John.” John tells him that he and Ronon are on their way. He gives his sister a small hug and begins to leave.
                  Sarah looks upset, “Johnny, is this more important than your family?”
                  John turns back, he looks at Ronon and then to her, “It is to us.”

SGC:
                  Rodney is waiting for John and Rodney in the gate room. Both Ronon and Rodney look confused.
                  “What’s going on Rodney? Is something wrong with Teyla and her baby?” asks John.
                  A grim look comes across Rodney’s face, “She’s missing. She got some Intel about a possible location of her people. She hasn’t reported in and we can’t dial out to the planet….”
                  “What do you meant you can’t dial to the planet and when did this all happen?” snaps John.
                  Rodney continues, “Teyla and a small group of Marines left yesterday afternoon and for whatever reason we can’t get a connection to the planet. The Daedalus won’t be able to get there until sometime tomorrow. Sam is worried, since Teyla is due anytime now and she thought we would want to know.”
                  John begins to pace, “Why did Sam send her in the first place?”
                  “It was a group of people that Teyla knew and she wanted to be the one to get the info,” answers Rodney. John sigh and motions Walter to dial the gate.
                  Spoiler:

Oh poor Teyla !! We need the chapter twooooo. You can let us with that.

Comment

Ok. I'll have to do more of Sacrifice later. I gotta do RL stuff now.

Comment

Thankyou Scifan for the lovely Icon

Comment

Originally posted by Hope24 View Post
                        I'm back for a couple of minutes. When I read the interviews, I thought the same thing too. I have to say
                        Spoiler:
                        if Teyla has a secreat love interest. I am not really upset about it. I really haven't seen all of 3 season episodes yet, but from the first two seasons ....John has been involved with how many women. He has flirted with how many women. Teyla sees and knows this. I am just happy to heard our girl has not been pinning for John. Teyla is a beautiful woman and we haven't see her with a love interest before or some one who has a crush on her. The TPTB did not do their job. They have just neglected certain characters. Teyla being one of them. What do we know of Teyla's personal life before John and the Atlantis Ex? Was she involved with someone? How will this effect JT? I see jealousy a John. Maybe, he will come to the realization that he has competition and do something about. But of course this all depend on tptb. I must say, I don't think this secret love interest is the father of her baby. He could be someone from her past. We just don't have any information about this guy. If we go by the interview, he has not been cast yet. So.. it may not happen!

It is just my opinion.
                        And a very good opinion it is too!

Originally posted by Deborah View Post
                        What is happening to tv romances these days, my shipper world is crumbling:-

Major Spoilers for other shows follow
                        Spoiler:

Prison Break - Michael's true love Sara Tancredi is not coming back for Season 3

CSI NY - Carmine Giovinazzo (Danny Messer) has hinted that Danny cheats on Lindsay

CSI - Sara Sidle's fate/contract with Fox is most likely over.

Like I say, what's happening to the world. I'm just hoping something substantial/cannon happens with Sheyla this year.

Having started collecting various TV boxsets, its so frustrating knowing your favourite couple split up by next season.
                        WHAT!"!!!!! OH NO NO NO NO NO NO
                        Spoiler:
                        Danny can't cheat on Lindsey...WHAT are they doing,that can't happen and isn't Sara gonna be in the next season CSI.......NOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Okay, here's a one-shot I've been working on.

Summary - Set in first series, Ford's POV. Teyla comes to appreciate the true price of war.

It's called 'Casualties of War', or 'cow' for short... Sorry about the annoying formatting - I copied in from notepad.

Spoiler:

Casualties of War

Aiden flattened himself against the wall and slowly moved his head so he could see around the corner. Seeing that the corridor was clear he lifted up his left arm and gave the signal to move forward.

Major Sheppard brushed past him and round the corner onto the next corridor, and immediately flattened himself to the wall, so he was standing shoulder to shoulder with Aiden.

“Any lifesigns?” He whispered.

Aiden checked the lifesigns detector in his hand. The area was clear except for the two of them.

“No Sir,” he whispered back. “We’re all clear.”

Major Sheppard nodded. “Keep an eye out,” he whispered.

Aiden nodded and gripped the lifesigns detector firmly as he followed the Major round the corner and they both began to edge their way along the corridor. The success of their mission depended on complete secrecy.

Aiden followed Major Sheppard halfway down the corridor, where he stopped by another corner. As he went to look round the corner Aiden glanced at the lifesigns detector and grasped the Major’s arm.

“Wait, Sir, there’s someone coming,” he whispered.

Major Sheppard turned and looked at the lifesigns detector. Someone was coming towards them, fast.

“Quick, fall back to the next corridor,” he ordered.

Aiden nodded and the two men hurried back the way they had come. There was a dark recess in the wall which they dove into, sinking back into the shadows.

The other lifesign was now on the corridor they had just retreated out of - Aiden could hear heavy footsteps as whoever it was ran towards them. They would be able to see them at any moment.

Teyla came into view, jogging up the corridor. She stopped in her tracks directly in front of where Aiden and Major Sheppard were hiding and frowned.

“What are you doing?” She asked.

Belatedly, Aiden realised that the glow of the lifesigns detector lit him and the Major up for all to see.

Major Sheppard stepped out of the recess. “Hey Teyla,” he said, looking and sounding completely casual. “You’re out late.”

“Yes, I decided to take your advice and go for a run,” she said. She looked the Major up and down, and then did the same to Aiden. They were both wearing plain black BDUs and t-shirts, and had black woolly caps on their heads. The Major held a plain black rucksack in one hand.

“What are you doing?” She repeated.

Aiden and Major Sheppard glanced at each other.

“We’re breaking into McKay’s lab,” said Major Sheppard.

To Aiden’s surprise Teyla didn’t look that surprised. If he had to describe the look on her face, he would have gone with ‘exasperated’.

“Why?” Asked Teyla.

Aiden and Major Sheppard glanced at each other again. “Revenge,” they said simultaneously.

Teyla rolled her eyes. “Again?” She asked. “Hasn’t this gone on long enough?”

“This is war, Teyla,” said Major Sheppard seriously. Aiden nodded his support as the Major continued. “This isn’t over until someone is defeated. And it’s not going to be us.”

“Besides, he started it,” added Aiden.

Major Sheppard nodded, and Teyla rolled her eyes again.

Teyla glared at them in silence for a few moments. “I am coming with you,” she said eventually.

Aiden and Major Sheppard both shook their heads.

“No way - this is between us and McKay,” said the Major.

Teyla looked unimpressed. “I have been caught up in the middle of this so-called ‘war’” - she made air quotes to illustrate her point - “and I want to ensure that you do not make things worse.”

Aiden looked at Major Sheppard - he was staring at Teyla in shock.

“I taught you air quotes yesterday,” he said accusingly. “I can’t believe you would use them against me like that!”

Aiden hid a smile as Teyla rolled her eyes again.

“I am coming with you,” she repeated.

Major Sheppard raised an eyebrow at Aiden, who shrugged. “Alright,” he said, turning back to Teyla. “You might be able to help anyway.”

He looked at Aiden again. “Any more lifesigns, Lieutenant?” He asked.

Aiden checked the detector and shook his head. “We’re all clear Sir,” he said.

“Right, let’s move out,” said Major Sheppard. He and Aiden flattened themselves against the wall again and began to creep down the corridor to McKay’s lab.

Teyla shook her head and walked boldly and swiftly towards their destination.

Major Sheppard looked round at Aiden. “It’s a lot less fun now,” he said.

Aiden smiled. “Yes Sir,” he agreed. The two of them hurried after Teyla.

Aiden half-expected Teyla to try and stop them or lecture them as they worked on the control crystal next to McKay’s door, but she just stood next to them and watched silently. In a way it was worse - the look on her face made Aiden feel like a foolish schoolboy up to no good.

Then the doors to the lab slid open and Aiden forgot all about Teyla’s disapproving face.

“Good old Zelenka,” said Major Sheppard with a grin. Aiden grinned as well and they stepped into the room, Teyla right behind them.

“You caught up Dr Zelenka in this scheme of yours?” Asked Teyla disapprovingly.

“Caught up?” Scoffed Major Sheppard. “I’ve never seen anyone so eager to help in my life!”

The door slid shut behind them and the room was plunged into semi-darkness. The only light came from the small lights blinking on various machines. Major Sheppard pulled a flashlight out of the rucksack he was carrying and turned it on. He tossed another flashlight to Aiden.

“Sorry, Teyla, we only brought two,” said Aiden as he switched it on. Teyla nodded and, now that there was light, made her way over to Major Sheppard.

“So, what are you planning to do?” She asked him.

Major Sheppard grinned wickedly. “We’re just gonna make his day a little more… interesting,” he said.

Aiden shone his flashlight around the lab. “Over here looks good, Sir,” he said, aiming the beam of light to the back of the room. He and Major Sheppard walked over.

“Good for what?” Asked Teyla, following them.

The Major just grinned again and carefully placed the rucksack on the large metal table in front of them. “We have a present for McKay,” he said.

Aiden provided light while Major Sheppard started to unpack the bag. He pulled out a beaker and two small white boxes. He carefully unpacked the boxes - inside each was a phial full of liquid.

“You’ll be surprised how easy it is to get people willing to help you play a trick of McKay,” said Major Sheppard and he carefully placed the phials on the table-top.

Teyla frowned at them in confusion. The Major gestured to the phials. “Dr Oppenwood gave us these,” he explained. “By themselves these liquids are nothing special, but mix them together… and you’ve got the world’s best stink bomb.”

Aiden and the Major grinned widely at Teyla, but she looked at them with a blank expression. “A what?”

“A stink bomb,” Aiden repeated. “It creates a really bad smell.”

“We’re gonna hide it, so it will be really hard for McKay to find the source of the smell when he comes into his lab tomorrow,” added Major Sheppard.

Teyla looked from one man to the other. "I - you are not serious, are you?" She asked. "All you will do is make
                          Dr McKay very angry and prevent him from working in his lab-"

"Exactly!" Saaid Major Sheppard happily. He opened up a small cupboard under the table, which was full of bundles of
                          cables. "Okay, pass me the beaker," he said.

Teyla folded her arms and didn't move. Aiden stepped forward and handed it to Major Sheppard, who placed it carefully
                          amongst all the wires. He stood up again and rubbed his hands together.

"Right, now we just have to pour in the chemicals," he said. "Apparently it takes about thirty seconds for the smell
                          to start, and it's really bad for about six hours - like unbearably bad."

"So we have to get out of here quickly when it's done," clarified Aiden.

Major Sheppard nodded and put everything but the two phials back in the rucksack, ready to grab as they escaped. He
                          crouched back down, the phials in hand.

"Okay, stand back," he said.

Teyla skirted round the table and stood next to Aiden, where she had a clear run for the door.

"I cannot believe that -" she began, but Major Sheppard cut her off.

"Here we go!" And, opening the phials, he began to pour the liquids into the beaker.

The mixture immediately began to give off a white steam, and Aiden and Teyla both stepped back instinctively. A loud
                          whirring sound filled the room.

Aiden wondered for a moment why two liquids mixing together would make a whirring sound, and then realised the sound
                          was coming from behind him and Teyla.

They were standing in front of some kind of cabinet which had heavy glass doors that were sliding shut.

Teyla, who was standing directly in front of the closing doors, heard the noise and started to turn around. She
                          didn't get far, though, as her long hair - hanging loose down her back - swung through the air as she moved... and the
                          doors slid shut on half of it.

Teyla's head jerked back and she cried out in pain. Major Sheppard stood up, the white smoke billowing round his knees.
                          Aiden leapt forward and tried to find the handles on the cabinet doors.

But there were no handles. Aiden began to try and prise the doors apart, but they wouldn't budge.

"Open the doors!" Teyla demanded. She was leaning back awkwardly, and had her trapped hair clasped in one fist to
                          try and alleviate the pain in her scalp.

Aiden looked hopelessly at Major Sheppard. More and more smoke was swirling round their feet. He knew they only had a
                          few moments before their stink bomb started to work, and Dr Oppenwood had warned them against being anywhere nearby
                          when that happened.

Major Sheppard kicked the door of the cupboard shut as Aiden ran round to Teyla's other side, still trying to find a way
                          of re-opening the cabinet doors.

There was nothing.

"We have to get out of here - get these doors open!" Yelled Major Sheppard from Teyla's other side.

"Ow!" Yelled Teyla in response, when the Major tried to look under her back.

Aiden looked desperately around the room, and his eyes fells on an object lying next to a laptop on a table nearby. He
                          hesitated for a moment, but then leapt forward, snatched up the scissors and without giving any kind of warning to
                          Teyla or Major Sheppard, cut through her hair.

Teyla was immediately free and stepped forward, so Aiden was face to face with Major Sheppard. Aiden gulped at the look
                          on the Major's face.

"Lieutenant..." he said darkly. Aiden looked down and saw the Major's hand poised over a button just underneath where
                          the doors met. Teyla must have accidentally pressed the button when she had stepped back. Major Sheppard pressed the
                          button and the doors slid open with the same noise as before.

A great clump of Teyla's hair fell to the ground between them.

haha
                          Spoiler:
                          Ooh me thinks Ford is gonna be in trouble if Teyla gets her hands on him......YOU BETTER RUN FORD!!
                          sigpic

Comment

I think I'm turning into a big eejit. I just wrote out a scene from Tabula Rasa and deleted it - it was that awful. God, this slump better not last long.

Comment

Here's the second part - it's less violent than you guys seem to expect... I think you've all been spoiled by Teyilia, WP and MrsB for too long...

Spoiler:
                              Aiden looked back up at his commanding officer's thunderous expression. "Sir, I'm sorry, I panicked!" He said.

"You cut my hair." Teyla spoke softly, staring down at the hair on the ground.

Aiden turned to face her. "Teyla, I'm-"

"No time, we need to get out of here!" Yelled Major Sheppard. He grabbed the rucksack from the table.

"But-" Major Sheppard grasped Teyla's elbow with his other hand and started to pull her out of the room before she
                              could say anything else.

"Ford, pick up that hair!" He called over his shoulder.

Aiden snatched up the hair, threw the scissors back onto the table, and ran after Major Sheppard. As soon as the
                              doors to the lab slid shut behind him both Teyla and Major Sheppard rounded on him.

Teyla looked at him with an expression of utter disbelief that made Aiden feel like a complete jerk. Major Sheppard...
                              Aiden took a step back. Major Sheppard looked like he was going to kill him.

"What were you thinking, Ford?" Hissed Major Sheppard.

"Sir - we only had a few seconds and -"

"You cut Teyla's hair!"

"I know, Sir - I'm really sorry!" Said Aiden. He turned to Teyla. "Teyla, I'm really sorry!"

Aiden watched her warily, expecting her to knock him off his feet at any moment. He was pretty sure Major Sheppard
                              wouldn't have his back.

But Teyla just shook her head. "I am going to my quarters," she said. "Good night. Enjoy your war."

She turned on her heel and walked away. From behind Aiden could clearly see the damage he had caused. Both sides of her hair were still hanging
                              down her back but the middle section was shorn just below her shoulders.

Aiden looked at Major Sheppard - he was watching Teyla walk away with an expression of deepest remorse on his face.
                              As soon as Teyla rounded the corner, though, he turned to Aiden and his expression was back to furious.

"How could you?" He demanded.

"Sir, I'm sorry!" Aiden repeated. "I couldn't see you had found the release and we needed to get out of there."

"But it was her hair," Major Sheppard said, now sounding a little petulant. "It was Teyla's hair."

"Er, yes Sir," Aiden said, now a little confused. Major Sheppard seemed to be taking this very hard. Major
                              Sheppard glared at him in silence for a few more seconds before turning on his heel.

"Get to bed Lieutenant," he called over his shoulder as he walked away. "We'll talk about this in the morning."

Aiden watched him go and then looked down at the clump of hair he held in his hand. He sighed.

"Yes Sir."

~*~

By the next morning Aiden was ready for a fight. Okay, so he'd cut Teyla's hair. He fet bad about that, but what else
                              was he meant to have done? Major Sheppard hadn't told him that he'd found the release to the cabinet, and that stink bomb
                              was going to go off at any second.

He had acted completely rationally, and if Major Sheppard wanted to chew him out over it then he had a few choice
                              words ready for him.

With these self-gratifying thoughts in mind, when Aiden saw Major Sheppard eating breakfast in the commissary he
                              determinedly got some food and went and sat with him, head held high.

"Good morning, Sir," he said cheerfully.

Major Sheppard glared at him - obviously he hadn't put the hair incident into perspective like Aiden had.

"Ford," he said shortly.

Aiden rolled his eyes and sat back, ready to explain his case. "Major, I'm sorry about what happened, but I don't get
                              why you're so angry with me," he said. Major Sheppard looked up in surprise and started to speak, but Aiden ploughed on.

"I mean - with all due respect Sir - it's just hair."

Major Sheppard glared at him again. "It is not just hair, it's Tey... er.. look, I'm trying to eat Lieutenant,"
                              he said, looking back down at his food.

Aiden narrowed his eyes - the Major looked flustered, even embarrassed. "Okay..." he said, starting to eat.

Aiden stopped a few seconds later - Major Sheppard had seemingly forgotten all about his breakfast, and was staring at
                              something over Aiden's shoulder. He turned round and saw that Teyla had just entered the commissary.

She had cut off the rest of her hair so that it was now even, and fell to just below her shoulders. It was much less
                              wavy that short. Aiden thought it suited her - in fact he thought she looked quite nice.

Aiden looked back at Major Sheppard and saw that his eyes were practically falling out of his head. Obviously he agreed.

Aiden cleared his throat very quietly, but loud enough to snap Major Sheppard out of it. He looked at Aiden, who
                              arranged his face into an expression of complete innocence.

"You know what Ford," he said. "Let's just call Teyla's hair a casualty of war."

Aiden grinned. "Yes Sir," he said.

"Besides, she looks like she's... I mean it doesn't look that bad..." Mumbled Major Sheppard.

Aiden resisted the urge to laugh. "Yes Sir," he repeated mechanically.

Just then his radio crackled into life and Dr McKay's voice came through. "Sheppard, Ford, this is McKay - come in."

Aiden and Major Sheppard smirked at each other and activated their radios.

"Good morning Rodney!"

"Hey Dr McKay, how's it hanging?"

Pause.

"WHAT DID YOU DO?"
                              Oh great part
                              Spoiler:
                              So Ford knows our Shep has a thing for Teyla,should be interesting!

Ok. I'm going to post this first. Then go catch up on thread.
                              Let me know what you think.

Sacrifice: Part 1

Spoiler:

Sacrifice

Sam is walking down the corridor when she notices Teyla waddling towards the mess hall. Sam calls out Teyla’s name, Teyla turns around and greets her with a smile.
                              Sam catches looks down at Teyla’s enlarged belly. She smiles, “How are you doing Teyla? It looks like you’re due any minute.”
                              Teyla giggles, “Not quite yet. Dr. Keller said that I have a couple more weeks to go.” She places her hands on the small of her back and winces a little bit. “I cannot wait for this to be over.” Both Sam and Teyla smile at the same time. Sam gestures for them to continue their walk and they both go to the mess hall for breakfast.
                              An expression of sadness crosses Teyla’s face. “Do you know how John is doing? I too know how it is to lose a parent,” asks Teyla.
                              Sam frowns, “No, I don’t know. Sorry. I told him to take as long as he needed to spend time with his family. I’m also glad that Ronon and Rodney went with him.” Teyla nods in agreement.

Earth:
                              The next morning, John is at the cemetery. He stares at his father’s coffin while remorse fills his face. John had told Rodney to go visit his sister and Ronon stands next to in brief silence.
                              “Were you and your father close?” asks Ronon.
                              John was about to interrupt, but a small voice from behind answers, “No, they weren’t.”
                              John rolls his eyes and sighs at his sister, “Sarah. I thought you left all ready.”
                              “No. I thought I’d wait with you. I wanted to make sure you were ok Johnny,” she answers.
                              Ronon grins and John gives him a dirty look. “Sarah. You know how I feel about that.”
                              She smiles, “Look little brother, you’re with family and you know we are all going to call you Johnny while you’re home. So get use to it.” She winks at Ronon and he turns his head, trying not to laugh. “Look… John. I know you and dad didn’t get along and I don’t blame you. He was a little upset when you joined the service…”
                              “A little upset? He stopped speaking to me!” John interrupts.
                              Sarah lowers her eyes, “He regrets doing that. He would never admit to it, but I know. He was also upset that you got divorced to…”
                              John stops her, “Ok, let’s not bring that up. We were way too young.” He looks at Ronon. He smiles at his friend. “And I’m glad that I joined.”
                              John’s cell phone rings. It’s Rodney, “John. I’m sorry, but you need to come back to SGC.”
                              John sounds irritated, “Rodney. I’m burying my father. Can’t this wait?”
                              Rodney pauses, “It’s Teyla. I can’t explain over the phone. Please John.” John tells him that he and Ronon are on their way. He gives his sister a small hug and begins to leave.
                              Sarah looks upset, “Johnny, is this more important than your family?”
                              John turns back, he looks at Ronon and then to her, “It is to us.”

SGC:
                              Rodney is waiting for John and Rodney in the gate room. Both Ronon and Rodney look confused.
                              “What’s going on Rodney? Is something wrong with Teyla and her baby?” asks John.
                              A grim look comes across Rodney’s face, “She’s missing. She got some Intel about a possible location of her people. She hasn’t reported in and we can’t dial out to the planet….”
                              “What do you meant you can’t dial to the planet and when did this all happen?” snaps John.
                              Rodney continues, “Teyla and a small group of Marines left yesterday afternoon and for whatever reason we can’t get a connection to the planet. The Daedalus won’t be able to get there until sometime tomorrow. Sam is worried, since Teyla is due anytime now and she thought we would want to know.”
                              John begins to pace, “Why did Sam send her in the first place?”
                              “It was a group of people that Teyla knew and she wanted to be the one to get the info,” answers Rodney. John sigh and motions Walter to dial the gate.

Spoiler:
                              Teyla waddling towards the mess hall....What is she,a duck heehee...Sorry,cant help myself....Anywho nice to know Johnny would drop everything to help Teyla,not that i had any doubt about that...Hope they find her ok!
                              sigpic

Comment

http://www.tvsquad.com/2007/09/11/gi...on-three-dvds/

Comment

Working...
                                X