• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
    hmmmm interesting
    Spoiler:
    so he could be talking gibberish and you still wouldn't care

Maybe it's because i'm Scottish so i have a Scottish accent....But i just don't like our accent but the Americans and others seem to love it,i just never understood why!

OT

Spoiler:
    LOL, would it be sad if I said no?

It's true. Babe had an employee with a Scotish accent and he said the customers would hardly yell at him. After he left, Babe said he was tempted to talk in an Scotish accent and see if that protected him from angry customers. LOL
    sigpic
    Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

ahh,found it...How did i miss it
      Spoiler:
      YAY for JT,goin after their friend...Hope they get her back in time!

Yes i love Carson...I miss him and his witty one liners!

hmmmm interesting
      Spoiler:
      so he could be talking gibberish and you still wouldn't care

Maybe it's because i'm Scottish so i have a Scottish accent....But i just don't like our accent but the Americans and others seem to love it,i just never understood why!
      Just wait and read Linda, just wait and read, there's gonna be a VERY FUNNY mirror scene between John & Joe since they look so alike it'll be a Mirror Scene ala Marx Brothers style

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

AND NOW.... Snippet #5 PLEASE NOTE: in this story Rachel has yet to have her baby boy, just to refresh your memory.....
        Spoiler:
        Meanwhile back on Earth in Joe's home......

"Youngest of five ey that's nice.... wait a minute wait a minute, whoa back up!" Joe said suddenly shaking his head and making a backup motion, "you say Teyla and myself are married and we have a daughter named Telianna?" Teyilia nodded, "Ok so that is strange because Rachel is going to have a boy." seeing the confused look he was getting he explained as best he could.

"Who... is this... Rachel?" Teyilia asked, so far her hoped had gone up then started to fall a bit, "But your father spoke of others knowing that I am here?"

Joe nodded, already feeling sorry for the being, Teyilia, in front of him, he all but had to look up to see her face. "Uh.... yeah about them, somebody caught sight of someone leaving the backdoor of a store, thought it might be a thief." he said.

"I did not steal anything, why would they think that?" Teyilia asked confused, who would want her for something she didn't do?

"Well the thing is, you also have me confused, how did you know to come here?" Joe asked, he needed info first before he could actually do anything, 'just like an episode only no script to go by, kinda reminds me of David's place for a game or three.' He thought.

"I had come here with John, from where I am from about two weeks back, this place is now different, there were more woods into the back of the house, more trees, the pond was still there only somewhat low in terms of water." Teyilia said turning back to the window to look out side.

"Well uh that is where you lost me how did you get here in the first place?" Joe asked. When Teyilia had finished explaining to him of what had happened before she arrived he said, "I think I should get Joe in on this and ask him about this.... Mirror thingy. Do you remember anything about it?"

"Yes, the design along the edge of the mirror surface." Teyilia responded, Joe nodded and turned to leave, "You are to help me get home? You and this... Joe?"

"Yeah hopefully." Joe then left Teyilia in the room, the door closing behind him with a click.

He met up with his dad in the kitchen, "So what do you think?"

"I think I'm going crazy, I gotta call Joe and ask him something, then I gotta call Rachel and see how she's holding up, unless she.... yeah she's asleep by now no use calling as she has a early shoot tomrrow, and I don't blame her either." Joe went to the phone, "anyone call while I was... visiting?"

"No, though it was strange a black sedan drove by the drive a few minutes ago." his dad said. Joe started dailing, now things just got a bit hecktic. "Went by twice actually now that I think about it." Yeah things just gone up a notch on the fun-o-meter

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Congratulations on 3,000 posts, Tey!!!
          || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
            Stunning

Awesome
            Thanks and Thanks.

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
            Totally OT:

Spoiler:
            My oldest was watching a commercial on Nick and they were advertising Spongebob: Atlantis. She turns to me and asks "Where's Sheppard and Rodney?" LOL I don't think she understands that they aren't going to be in the cartoon. I'm sure she'll be crushed when she watches it. LOL

ROFLMBO!!!. That is so awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
              Congratulations on 3,000 posts, Tey!!!
              YAY ME!!! now, where are my Teyla scenes/screenshots/whumping scenes etc?! Come on guys don't be slacking!

Comment

Sci -
                Spoiler:
                Home now and just saw your stuff - Unbelievably awesome. The one for Mayra is stunning. I like Teyla's muted profile like that. great job, shes gonna be thrilled.

Comment

Congrats on 3000 posts TEY!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                    Sci -
                    Spoiler:
                    Home now and just saw your stuff - Unbelievably awesome. The one for Mayra is stunning. I like Teyla's muted profile like that. great job, shes gonna be thrilled.
                    Awww. Thanks MrsB. *blush*

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post

Yay I got my Teyla scenes!! woohoo!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                        Hey Ninja Linda!!

OT-
                        Spoiler:
                        I added you as a friend for my myspace! You crazy smiley woman!! You Rock! PS. You've got to leave a comment so I will know you have been there. If not I will not know who you are. I am better at the LJ thing.
                        I accepted you Elf!!!

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                        AND NOW.... Snippet #5 PLEASE NOTE: in this story Rachel has yet to have her baby boy, just to refresh your memory.....
                        Spoiler:
                        Meanwhile back on Earth in Joe's home......

"Youngest of five ey that's nice.... wait a minute wait a minute, whoa back up!" Joe said suddenly shaking his head and making a backup motion, "you say Teyla and myself are married and we have a daughter named Telianna?" Teyilia nodded, "Ok so that is strange because Rachel is going to have a boy." seeing the confused look he was getting he explained as best he could.

"Who... is this... Rachel?" Teyilia asked, so far her hoped had gone up then started to fall a bit, "But your father spoke of others knowing that I am here?"

Joe nodded, already feeling sorry for the being, Teyilia, in front of him, he all but had to look up to see her face. "Uh.... yeah about them, somebody caught sight of someone leaving the backdoor of a store, thought it might be a thief." he said.

"I did not steal anything, why would they think that?" Teyilia asked confused, who would want her for something she didn't do?

"Well the thing is, you also have me confused, how did you know to come here?" Joe asked, he needed info first before he could actually do anything, 'just like an episode only no script to go by, kinda reminds me of David's place for a game or three.' He thought.

"I had come here with John, from where I am from about two weeks back, this place is now different, there were more woods into the back of the house, more trees, the pond was still there only somewhat low in terms of water." Teyilia said turning back to the window to look out side.

"Well uh that is where you lost me how did you get here in the first place?" Joe asked. When Teyilia had finished explaining to him of what had happened before she arrived he said, "I think I should get Joe in on this and ask him about this.... Mirror thingy. Do you remember anything about it?"

"Yes, the design along the edge of the mirror surface." Teyilia responded, Joe nodded and turned to leave, "You are to help me get home? You and this... Joe?"

"Yeah hopefully." Joe then left Teyilia in the room, the door closing behind him with a click.

He met up with his dad in the kitchen, "So what do you think?"

"I think I'm going crazy, I gotta call Joe and ask him something, then I gotta call Rachel and see how she's holding up, unless she.... yeah she's asleep by now no use calling as she has a early shoot tomrrow, and I don't blame her either." Joe went to the phone, "anyone call while I was... visiting?"

"No, though it was strange a black sedan drove by the drive a few minutes ago." his dad said. Joe started dailing, now things just got a bit hecktic. "Went by twice actually now that I think about it." Yeah things just gone up a notch on the fun-o-meter
                        Ooh what's Joe gonna do...How's JM gonna react
                        Spoiler:
                        I so cannot wait to see the Mirror scene...

CONGRATS ON 3000 KITTY!!!

I can't put any caps up for ya,PB still ain't working!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post

DITTO!

1-800-Iluv-JandT
                          sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

i did these as i was in a celebrating mood about Atlantis being renewed
                            Spoiler:

Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                              i did these as i was in a celebrating mood about Atlantis being renewed
                              Spoiler:

WOOHOO....AWESOME DONNA!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Ooh what's Joe gonna do...How's JM gonna react
                                Spoiler:
                                I so cannot wait to see the Mirror scene...

CONGRATS ON 3000 KITTY!!!

I can't put any caps up for ya,PB still ain't working!
                                It is OK Linda if you can't post up caps just yet, just be sure that you do! and I'm already starting to laugh as I wriote the scene, though I think the mirror scene between John and Joe is most likely going to be the only really funny highlight of it all.

and thanks Linda!

Comment

Working...
                                X