John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by obsessed1 View Post
    i made a john/teyla vid i thought you might like...it's a bit sad and has spoilers for season four

http://www.sendspace.com/file/n5fzu8
    Thank you,downloading now!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
      KITTY!!!!!I'm back, *scratches kittys head affectionately* How's my feline friend!!!
      *purrs happy* don't leave like that! I almost jumped to your lap but thankfully didn't because if I did and you had left I woulda hit the leg of the chair!

also seems John wants me to join up the Basic Training on monday evening, does he not know I'm a capeble fighter already?

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
        *purrs happy* don't leave like that! I almost jumped to your lap but thankfully didn't because if I did and you had left I woulda hit the leg of the chair!

also seems John wants me to join up the Basic Training on monday evening, does he not know I'm a capeble fighter already?
        I'm sorry Kitty I'm back now so make yourself comfy!

Is that Sariana i see peeking in....YOOHOO!!!!!
        sigpic

Comment

Just popping to say Hi and i hope everybody enjoys Reunion Tonight
          Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

i made a john/teyla vid i thought you might like...it's a bit sad and has spoilers for season four

Thanks 01... Can't wait to watch it..
            sigpic

Comment

That was so awesome!!! Thanks for sharing O1.

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
              Too much?? NEVER!!!

OT -
              Spoiler:
              I just went to Dunkin Donuts for me and MrB and I got me the Pumpkin Latte thing. Wow what a freaking strange coffee, but its pretty damn good lol like drinking pumpkin pie
              Thanks MrsB.
              Very OT.
              Spoiler:
              That does sound funky. I like pumpkin pie, but I don't know about drinking it. Now that I think of it. I wonder if Olive Garden has their Pumpkin cheese cake out yet. Now that is yummy.

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
              scifan - Thanks for the great update...going to be intresting to see it all unfold...
              Spoiler:
              I hope she is going to be okay...glad that Jinto went to get John...
              Thank you Nina.

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
              KITTY!!!!!I'm back, *scratches kittys head affectionately* How's my feline friend!!!

Oh YAY.....New story,sounds like it's gonna be really good!

Spoiler:
              Oh so much angst...poor Teyla,poor Shep...What's gonna happen now,is he gonna forgive her...LOVE IT BY THE WAY!!!

Spoiler:
              YAY for Jinto,i miss him too,i liked him....Please save Teyla,when's the next part.....Take all the time you need!
              It might not be done until later this weekend then.
              Thanks Linda.

Comment

Originally posted by LoveConquers View Post
                Hey! No one remembered my Vid with this song?! *Clutches chest dramatically* I'm hurt. *sniff sniff*

I'm so sorry LC! I didn't know you made a vid with this song, and the link you posted doesn't work.
                Originally posted by Crescere View Post
                I am thoroughly upset with myself for showing such incredible weakness. I broke...I caved. Ah!
                Spoiler:
                I watched DG on youtube! It was amazing, but I look forward to seeing it with better quality when it airs on scifi.
                Heehee. Stargate-self-control is for sissies. Oh comeon, face it: don't you feel better now that you've seen it?
                Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                Thanks for the Links Nina...

BUT DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOR "TEH HAIR." .. AS JOHN HAS BEEN LOOSING POINTS EACH DAY NOW TO VALA...
                I voted yesterday, I'll go again!
                Originally posted by scifan View Post
                Congrats WP on 600 posts!!!

Spoiler:

Thanks Sci!

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
                I have a new story in the works...

Spoiler:
                Basically it will completely and utterly take the **** out of all of us... it's a missing moments kind of story, told from Ronon's POV. What will happen is that Ronon (sometime during season 3) will be approached by a secret society on Atlantis, whose sole purpose is to get John and Teyla together. Ronon gets sucked into their schemes and becomes one of them. And, of course, the cohort of obsessed shippers will a complete parody of this thread.

There will also be a side of slight Ronon/Jennifer in the story

What do you think? One of them is going to be completely obsessed with angst, by the way...

Yay! This is one fic I want to read. It sounds hilarious!
                Revelations. Part 7:

Spoiler:

Most of the day was fairly uneventful and it took all of John’s will power to stay away from the gate room. He didn’t want it to be too obvious that he was eagerly waiting for Teyla’s visit.
                As night starts to roll in, John begins to worry. Rodney calls John to the control room to discuss possible planets that might have ZPM’s. John’s tries to concentrate, but that uneasy feeling started to creep in again.
                Suddenly, the chevrons on the stargate start to light up and the familiar site of the event horizon forcing through. John wait for the confirmation of Teyla’s IDC and once the technician announces it John begins to walk towards the stairs. Before he was even half way down the steps he sees Jinto running through and looking frightful.
                “Colonel Sheppard, please come quickly! It is Teyla!” yells Jinto.
                “Ok. Slow down. Tell me what’s happening,” John tries to ask calmly.
                “She is really sick and I know she told me not to come... She said she would be fine, but she is getting worse. I didn’t know what to do,” continues Jinto.
                John calls for a medical team to meet him in the jumper bay and he motions Jinto to go with him.
                “You did the right thing Jinto,” John says reassuringly. “Why did you use Teyla’s IDC instead of the one we left with your village?”
                Jinto lowers his eyes, “Father was only fallowing what Teyla had asked us to do, but I had to disobey father. So, I took Teyla’s and I quietly left to get you.”
                John nods in understanding. They both arrive at the jumper before the medical team gets there. John has Jinto sit next to him and he notices a tear roll down Jinto’s face.
                “Jinto. I’m sure your father will forgive you,” John says with a comforting tone.
                “That is not why I am sad. Teyla is very hot to the touch and she has been calling out for Tagan and for you. Father says, when our people begin to call out those they are close too, when they are ill, then it means that the time is close to the end of their…” Jinto pauses. “I just thought that you could do something to help.”
                John’s eyes sadden at the thought of Teyla being so bad that she could die. As soon as Keller and her team get in John begins to take off.
                “Jinto, can you tell me what happened before Teyla got sick?” asks Keller.
                Jinto searches for his thoughts, “Oh! Um, after Teyla came back from her trading this morning she told us how tired she felt, but she first told father what had happened over there. In order for them to trust her, she had to drink a strong ale that the leaders of their people only drank. She told us that is was foul, but in order to earn their trust she did it.”
                Keller looks worried, “Colonel. I’m thinking it might be something in the drink that is making Teyla sick. Jinto, did anyone else drink what Teyla had?”
                Jinto shakes his head no, “She also had to bring some back for when the traders come to see our village.”
                “Good. I might have to bring that back with us to analyze it,” replies Keller.
                John lands as close to the village as he can. Jinto brings Keller and John to Teyla’s tent. Halling actually looks relieved and gives Jinto a hug. Keller quickly goes over to Teyla. She motions one of her nurses to take the container of ale, so they can bring it back with them. She explains to Halling that she thinks that there is something in the drink that is making Teyla sick. Halling gives an understanding nod.
                John’s heart sinks as he watches Teyla’s bead with sweat and her mumbling inaudible words. He is so entranced that he doesn’t her Keller calling him.
                “Colonel. Colonel Sheppard!” yells Keller. John snaps out of his daze. “We need to get Teyla out of here now, but we need to wait for stretcher to get here!
                Without hesitation John sweeps Teyla into his arms and runs her to the jumper. Keller and her team are close behind.

Sorry it's so long. I'll try to finish with next chapter.
                Spoiler:
                OK. You guys we're right about this one. LOL. I must be slipping.
                Excellen job on both updates Sci! I hope Teyla's OK. I like Jinto, and I'm glad you included him! The boy in the fic I wrote was basically Jinto, so I oh-so-creatively flipped the vowels in his name and called him Jonti. Original, no?

Thanks!
                || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Awesome video...very well done...
                  Beautiful music... by the way..what song is that and by who..???
                  awesome clips...I just love the J/T clips from Doppelganger...
                  Well put together effect to the clips... so a really really great video...
                  Sent you green for the video

Thanks for sharing
                  sigpic
                  Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
                    I'm so sorry LC! I didn't know you made a vid with this song, and the link you posted doesn't work.

Heehee. Stargate-self-control is for sissies. Oh comeon, face it: don't you feel better now that you've seen it?

I voted yesterday, I'll go again!

Thanks Sci!

Yay! This is one fic I want to read. It sounds hilarious!

Excellen job on both updates Sci! I hope Teyla's OK. I like Jinto, and I'm glad you included him! The boy in the fic I wrote was basically Jinto, so I oh-so-creatively flipped the vowels in his name and called him Jonti. Original, no?

Thanks!
                    You're welcome. Thanks and you are soooo clever. I didn't pick that up LOL

Comment

You're welcome. Thanks and you are soooo clever. I didn't pick that up LOL
                      Ha. Clever, my foot. At least it wasn't that obvious. Aaannnd . . .

CONGRATS ON 4,500 POSTS SCI!!! WOOHOO!!!
                      || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Congrats Lea on the milestone no problem i will chat to you tomorrow
                        Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Congrats scifan to 4500 posts!!!
                          sigpic
                          Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Hey ya'll, I'm kind of new to the GW forums, and I am glad to find other Teyla/Sheppard shippers out here! I'm still watching SGA season 2, so for now I'll be staying away from them spoiler tags But, anyway, just dropping in for a brief 'hello'!

=)

Comment

Originally posted by Tiamat View Post
                              Hey ya'll, I'm kind of new to the GW forums, and I am glad to find other Teyla/Sheppard shippers out here! I'm still watching SGA season 2, so for now I'll be staying away from them spoiler tags But, anyway, just dropping in for a brief 'hello'!

=)
                              Welcome Tiamat! What episode are you up to in Season 2??

Congrats on your milestone Sci!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tiamat View Post

=)
                                Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! we are all JT'er s in here (though sometimes some of us are also Sam/Jack people(sadly I'm not one of those but I have read/and am currently writing a story of Sam and Teyla being long seperated sisters.))

welcome to the forums and the thread!!!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                                "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                                "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Working...
                                X