Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
    Morning All!

Just been catching up as usual. Has any of you been having any problems with
    PB? I can not get my stuff to come up. I can not begin to explain how excited I am about Reunion tonight!! I am so looking forward to it!
    Especially:
    Spoiler:
    The scenes with Teal'c Ronon! I am not looking forward to seeing the Kanan/canoe guy! That's right! I call him Canoe because, I do not like him already. But, I am preparing myself for the thing! Like, MrsB, I, to, will be watching like a hawk to closer scrutinize the Canoe guy! And, I admit it, I probably will be throwing stuff at screen. Petty and juvenile, you say? Why, yes, it is! I will try my best, however, not break my television. Of course, you all know that this is out of love!..
    Here you go Elf. Something to throw at your tv.
    Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
      Here you go Elf. Something to throw at your tv.
      Spoiler:
      I can't see what is suppose to be in the spoiler tags.
      1-800-Iluv-JandT
      sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
        Can you imagine if we actually see
        Spoiler:
        this guy Kanan tonight(if hes real) ??? My face is gonna be all scrutinizing the television up close.

But I do gotta say, I am looking forward to this ep, way more than Adrift or Lifeline.
        I know what you mean - I always feel that way at the beginning of a series, because the first one/two eps are always tying up loose ends, and then we get to the good stuff!!

Even though I'm a complete spoiler junkie I will be steering well clear of this thread until I've watched Reunion (probably in the wee small hours of the morning).

Morning All!

PB? I can not get my stuff to come up. I can not begin to explain how excited I am about Reunion tonight!! I am so looking forward to it!
        Especially:
        Spoiler:
        The scenes with Teal'c Ronon! I am not looking forward to seeing the Kanan/canoe guy! That's right! I call him Canoe because, I do not like him already. But, I am preparing myself for the thing! Like, MrsB, I, to, will be watching like a hawk to closer scrutinize the Canoe guy! And, I admit it, I probably will be throwing stuff at screen. Petty and juvenile, you say? Why, yes, it is! I will try my best, however, not break my television. Of course, you all know that this is out of love!..
        Spoiler:
        The Teal'c/Ronon scenes are in Midway, not Reunion. It sucks because I am so excited about their sparring session that I literally squee every time I think about it!!
        sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Originally posted by Devine27 View Post
          OT,but Oh well......

The implication was very subtle.
          Spoiler:
          First, Carter goes to Teal'c for comfort after Landry dies and then at the end of the ep, just before the team leaves for another mission, they ask Teal'c if anything interesting happened (or something like that) and he looks at Carter. It reminded me of Jack in "Window of Op". I think JoeM even mentioned it in his blog.

It also makes me wonder....
          Spoiler:
          If Teal'c appears in 'Midway' and then they have a no so subtle reference to her personal life in 'Trio' (the very next episode), will Teal'c end up being her main squeeze?
          Spoiler:
          Teal'c and Sam never got together,that was Daniel and Vala,when asked if something interesting happened it was with thesee two but he wouldn't tell them and Vala was trying to get it out of him but he still wouldn't tell!
          p.s.Sam belongs to Jack

Spoiler:
          I'm sure about Teal'c. I have to admit that I wasn't all into after RDA left. Jack was so awesome. Don't get me wrong I love Ben, but it just not Jack. LOL. I guess I love sarcasm.
          Yeah i was the same sci
          Spoiler:
          I loved Ben in Farscape but i really missed Jack when he left Stargate,i love the sarcasm too and his sense of humour was priceless and the way he pretended to be dumber than he actually was!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
            I know what you mean - I always feel that way at the beginning of a series, because the first one/two eps are always tying up loose ends, and then we get to the good stuff!!

Even though I'm a complete spoiler junkie I will be steering well clear of this thread until I've watched Reunion (probably in the wee small hours of the morning).

Spoiler:
            The Teal'c/Ronon scenes are in Midway, not Reunion. It sucks because I am so excited about their sparring session that I literally squee every time I think about it!!
            So is:
            Spoiler:
            Teal'c is in 2 eps then. Because, it is kind of decieving n that video link with the promo for Reunion with Teal'c and Ronon in the mess chatting while having lunch or whatever. It was a father getting on his son in way to me the Teal'c was talking to Ronon. And, we all know it is Teal'c even before we see him! All we have to do is hear him and know it is him!! THE VOICE!!....INDEED!
            1-800-Iluv-JandT
            sig by Sci!

Comment

I can't see what is suppose to be in the spoiler tags.
              LOL.
              Spoiler:
              It's a pile of nerf balls.

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
              Spoiler:
              Teal'c and Sam never got together,that was Daniel and Vala,when asked if something interesting happened it was with thesee two but he wouldn't tell them and Vala was trying to get it out of him but he still wouldn't tell!
              p.s.Sam belongs to Jack

Yeah i was the same sci
              Spoiler:
              I loved Ben in Farscape but i really missed Jack when he left Stargate,i love the sarcasm too and his sense of humour was priceless and the way he pretended to be dumber than he actually was!
              Spoiler:
              I loved Ben and Claudia in Farscape too. And I love Jack for the the exact same reasons.

Half way done with last chpt. I want to get it done before the weekend.

Comment

Linda-Do you remember the title or the author of it by chance?
                Nope,sorry,can't remember either but when i've got time i'll go through JTC and ff.net see if i can find it!

Originally posted by Crescere View Post
                *seeing stars and mumbling* ...all the pretty horses. Have you seen a caveman and a pretty girl?...

LOL no seriously, in the words of Zoe Washburn: "I was weak." Good luck tomorrow, ya'll! I guess I should go home now that the coffee shop is officially closed.
                Oh believe me i was weak too,i tried i really tried not to watch it but i couldn't last and finally caved in

WP. I don't know why it wouldn't let me give you another dancing Shep vid. Sorry.

Thanks for the links Nina.

Revelations. Part 6:
                Spoiler:

John walks up to the sound of the chimes for his door. He yells for them to come in and it’s Ronon.
                “Carter asked me to come get you. You weren’t answering your comm.,” says Ronon with a little concern. “You alright? You slept all night and most of this morning.”
                John nods his head slowly, “I guess that pill Keller gave me knocked me out a lot harder than I thought it would. Plus it doesn’t help that I hadn’t slept much in two days. Any word on Teyla?”
                “Yea,” begins Ronon. “Morgan said she’s back in her village. She said that the trading went well and she was feeling extremely tired. She is planning to visit us later today.”
                John cracks a small smile, “Well, good to know that I’m wrong.”
                “Wrong? Wrong about what?” asks Ronon.
                John’s face contorts slightly, “Oh, I just had a bad feeling that something was wrong with Teyla. I’m just glad that I was mistaken.”
                Ronon smiles and John gets up to put his boots on. They both leave his room to go to Sam’s office.
                When they get to Sam’s office, she is glad to see that John is looking better.
                “I’m glad to see you looking better John” Sam begins. “I know I was planning on using you and your team to do a mission yesterday, but I knew you needed sleep and I decided to ask Lorne and his team to go on the mission instead. We thought we detected a strange energy reading on the other side of this planet, but whatever it was is gone. We just need to keep and eye on it if it happens again.”
                John nods in agreement and is about to leave.
                “I hear that Teyla is ok,” announces Sam. “I look forward to seeing her late.”
                John looks at her and then to the Ronon. They are both smiling at him.
                “Ok, you two, enough with the grins. You look like a bunch of Cheshire cats,” says John sarcastically. Ronon gives him an odd look. “Never mind. Let’s go Ronon. I missed supper and breakfast and I’m starving.”
                Rodney meets them in the mess hall and they are uncomfortably quiet for a while.
                Rodney breaks the silence, “I hear that Teyla is going to be here today. Are you going to try to talk to her when she gets here?”
                “That’s the plan Rodney,” replies John.
                He starts to become uncomfortable and Rodney and Ronon can see it in his face. He put his utensils down and leans in closer.
                John speaks quietly, “Let me ask you guys a question. I know Ronon and I started to talk about this, but then the explosion that killed Hewston happened.” Everyone’s look saddened. “Do you guys think that Teyla… um, I mean does she…?”
                “Likes you,” interrupts Rodney. “It’s a good possibility. Are you going to ask her about it when she comes back?”
                John’s faces scrunches with uncertainty, “I don’t know yet. I guess it all depends on how things go today.”
                Oh good update
                Spoiler:
                something tells me it ain't gonna go according to plan,i'm still thinking that dream Shep had means something but well i'm probably wayyyyyyy off!

Morning All!

Especially:
                Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                I'm right with ya....I hold him down and you can do whatever you want to this canoe guy!

So is:
                Spoiler:
                Teal'c is in 2 eps then. Because, it is kind of decieving n that video link with the promo for Reunion with Teal'c and Ronon in the mess chatting while having lunch or whatever. It was a father getting on his son in way to me the Teal'c was talking to Ronon. And, we all know it is Teal'c even before we see him! All we have to do is hear him and know it is him!! THE VOICE!!....INDEED!
                Spoiler:
                He's in reunion too seeing Sam off when she leaves SGC to go to Atlantis!
                sigpic

Comment

So is:
                  Spoiler:
                  This is Teal'c in Reunion:
                  http://tv.yahoo.com/stargate-atlantis/show/35558/videos

And the other scenes with Teal'c and Ronon are from Midway.
                  Does that help.

Comment

Thanks Linda and NINA!

OK!! HELP!

Spoiler:
                    I am starting to stress here because none of my images are coming up for me at all at PB. It keeps timing out on me!! What does that mean? I have no clue! My sigs are not even coming up! Nor my layouts for my LJ or Myspace! Help!! ANYBODY!! I do not know what to do.
                    1-800-Iluv-JandT
                    sig by Sci!

Comment

Thanks Linda and NINA!

OK!! HELP!

Spoiler:
                      I am starting to stress here because none of my images are coming up for me at all at PB. It keeps timing out on me!! What does that mean? I have no clue! My sigs are not even coming up! Nor my layouts for my LJ or Myspace! Help!! ANYBODY!! I do not know what to do.
                      Elf. I see your sigs. Did you reboot your PC yet?

Linda: Thanks and you'll know the end soon.

Comment

Originally posted by LoveConquers View Post
                        YC--The first chapter for Deception was GREAT! I love long chapters! Thanks!!!!
                        Thank you, Steph! I'm glad you're liking it so far!

Sci, I should have your story you by tomorrow at the latest, so if you write any more parts, just send them my way!

I'm hoping to have another part posted today. Keep your fingers crossed. But, it's angsty. ANGSTY. Don't say I didn't warn you...
                        sigpic
                        Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Elf. I see your sigs. Did you reboot your PC yet?

Linda: Thanks and you'll know the end soon.
                          NO. I will try that. Are all of you able to see my sigs? I can not see them at all is why I am asking!

Thanks Sci! BRB everybody!
                          1-800-Iluv-JandT
                          sig by Sci!

Comment

So is:
                            Spoiler:
                            Spoiler:
                            Yes, Chris Judge is in two episodes of series four - yaaaaaaaaaay!! I'm pretty sure Reunion is just a cameo, with Teal'c saying goodbye to Sam like we saw in the clip. Then in midway, it's clear that it's all about the Teal'c/Ronon-ness - double yaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!

LOL for Ronon imitating Teal'c saying 'indeed'.

I love that Teal'c is going to be Ronon's Bra'tac...
                            sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

NO. I will try that. Are all of you able to see my sigs? I can not see them at all is why I am asking!

Thanks Sci! BRB everybody!
                              I can see them Elf!

Gotta go the now,BBL!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post

I'm hoping to have another part posted today. Keep your fingers crossed. But, it's angsty. ANGSTY. Don't say I didn't warn you...
                                Did somebody say ANGST??

Comment

Working...
                                X