John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
    Ooh! He said that? All caution to the wind now, I'm REALLY jumping up and down!!

. . .OK, sanity has been restored. Rats, I like insanity so much better.
    It's nice to know you've been thinking that too. After all, we won the DG bet so we could win this too . . .
    Originally posted by LoveConquers View Post
    Let's hope our luck continues! *Keeping fingers and toes crossed!*
    allow me to join you guys I'm hoping for a Furling baby(I know I'm nuts aren't I?)
    Originally posted by gater101 View Post
    Now that, friend, is wishful thinking!
    I'm a JT'er and it happened once, here where I live in Atlantis Teyla had that nightmare and batta-bing-batta-boom, Dopp is the daddy! only thing is... Mike had taken Teyla prisoner and wanted to do a DNA mix for the infant before she was born, only problem was he had the DNA shots mixed up and put in FURLING instead of WRAITH which means that Telianna Emmagan-Sheppard is part Ancient(the ATA Gene thanks to John) and part Furling (thanks to Mike's mix-up) the baby is a sweetie though!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Oh, from JM's comments tonight, it looks like there is a dual meaning to the title "Reunion," but it's for Ronon and then for Carter!

Spoiler:
      It was a story about life’s choices, going back or moving forward, as Ronon is faced with a gut-wrenching decision between the established loyalties of the past and the developing friendships of the present. That was the A story. The B story involved Carter assuming command of the Atlantis expedition. And the more I thought about this episode, the more it became obvious to me that there were definite parallels between the two stories. On the one hand, you had Ronon struggling to choose between the new life he has built on Atlantis and the life he left behind on Sateda. On the other hand, you have Carter who has made the decision to leave the life she built for herself at the SGC to travel to the Pegasus Galaxy and start a new life on Atlantis.

So doesn't sound like much room for J/T. BUT, he also says this

Spoiler:
      There’s something for everyone in this episode - action, humor, big arc implications - but I think it will hold particular appeal to those fans looking for a little insight into our characters and the friendships that have developed (and are still developing) over time.

So I wonder if the big arc implications might mean a touching of something about Teyla's pregnancy or hopefully the friendship comments will include a little moment with J/T as well.
      Sig by Mayra~many thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Tiamat View Post
        Thanks! I'm on 2x18 'Michael' (which I shall begin watching soon) so I'm almost done with Season two. I'm hoping to finish before next week's new episode.

Thanks! I have only really watched SG-1 season 9 and 10 because it's Vala that drew me in. J/T is my favourite SGA and D/V is my SG1 - thats my personal preference
        Originally posted by gater101 View Post
        Just thought I'd drop in and say hello. I'm not new to the fandom, as I have watched SG-1 since the very beginning as well as Atlantis but it is only so often that I get drawn so deeply into the fandom that I find myself on forums. Seems I might be here to stay this time (hopefully!). Hey, come on, I even managed to pull some fan fic out of my butt.

Anyway, I am a J/T fan. Went off it for a bit after Conversion because they seemed to lose it but the more I watch the episodes, the more into I get. Just watched Doppelganger and am currently downloading the music vid that is so highly spoken of up above.

Needless to say about Doppelganger (don't worry, no spoilers), it was a good Shepp/Teyla epi, certainly at the start anyway. I hope that the upload preface is up and running soon so I can post my new fics, but you can read them here: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/244977/Gater101

I hope I can keep up with this forum and not fall away. It's been a while since I've interacted like this! lol.

Laura/gater101
        Welcome to the Thread Tiamat and Laura has anybody got a Review On Reunion yet?
        Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

OH oops, sorry Mrs. B!!! Just saw that you updated your JM blog post to include the same kind of comments. LOL!

Sci--forgot to say congrats on your milestone! And thanks for your latest fic updates!!! Loved them!

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
            I like ewwwwww's.....as you hang out here more and more you'll probably notice i'm kinda freaky like that,just ask WP!!!!

YAY for insanity see jumping up and down in anticipation
            Spoiler:
            I mean come on,it can't be coincidence that there's a Wraith ultrasound there....Right?

I said all along that there's a very important piece of this particular puzzle missing that would bring it all together and make complete sense!

Oh no,you can't win again,that means more gloating!
            Oh yes. Be it known onto all, this lady is truly insane. Boy, I can't wait for that missing puzzle piece.
            Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
            allow me to join you guys I'm hoping for a Furling baby(I know I'm nuts aren't I?)

I'm a JT'er and it happened once, here where I live in Atlantis Teyla had that nightmare and batta-bing-batta-boom, Dopp is the daddy! only thing is... Mike had taken Teyla prisoner and wanted to do a DNA mix for the infant before she was born, only problem was he had the DNA shots mixed up and put in FURLING instead of WRAITH which means that Telianna Emmagan-Sheppard is part Ancient(the ATA Gene thanks to John) and part Furling (thanks to Mike's mix-up) the baby is a sweetie though!
            Holy cats! That's nuts! FURLINGS?!?
            || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
              Oh yes. Be it known onto all, this lady is truly insane. Holy cats! That's nuts! FURLINGS?!?
              why not? we have yet to see them in SG-1 then they canceled the show? so why not in Atlantis?

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

why not? we have yet to see them in SG-1 then they canceled the show? so why not in Atlantis?
                I dunno. . .I just have this image of ewoks stuck in my head. . .
                || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Actually someone did ask JM about whether or not we'd see Furlings in Atlantis and he said not likely. Maybe they'll someday make their elusive appearance in one of the SG1 movies.

Comment

OH oops, sorry Mrs. B!!! Just saw that you updated your JM blog post to include the same kind of comments. LOL!

Sci--forgot to say congrats on your milestone! And thanks for your latest fic updates!!! Loved them!
                    LOL Sorry I was slacking tonight!! Are you at work LC???

I cant get over
                    Spoiler:
                    the Wraith ultrasound lol I just.......don't even know what to say anymore. I guess if every spoiler/rumor is true, then she'll have a normal pregnancy until she is kidnapped by Michael and his bug dudes or the Wraith collective and experimented on or turned into a pregnant Wraith Queen and since Kindred is the ep that device is used in, I would assume her whereabouts will be unknown after that and into the finale.....??? Am i cuckoo or what....

Comment

Actually someone did ask JM about whether or not we'd see Furlings in Atlantis and he said not likely. Maybe they'll someday make their elusive appearance in one of the SG1 movies.
                      gee what a parallel world, my people are in Atlantis almost everyday, right Winged? you see them leaving almost everynight to go back home, makes me wonder why they wont show in Atlantis, I mean, it IS the Stargate 'verse we are talking about here guys, think about it, it is POSSIBLE for my family to at least be mentioned.... errr.. PEOPLE I meant people not family. I'm an only kitten so it's not worth just them coming by.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post

I cant get over
                        Spoiler:
                        the Wraith ultrasound lol I just.......don't even know what to say anymore. I guess if every spoiler/rumor is true, then she'll have a normal pregnancy until she is kidnapped by Michael and his bug dudes or the Wraith collective and experimented on or turned into a pregnant Wraith Queen and since Kindred is the ep that device is used in, I would assume her whereabouts will be unknown after that and into the finale.....??? Am i cuckoo or what....
                        Yep, I'm at work. So for anyone watching it live, PLEASE let us know what is going on!

I have no idea what to think anymore either! I'm just so glad the new eps are finally airing so we'll know the truth one way or the other very soon. THANK GOODNESS. My heart can't take much more of these spoilers.

Spoiler:
                        It's interesting though that ever since news of Teyla's pregnancy broke in April, all the spoilers have been consistent except for the two recent interviews by Rachel and by JM. I still think both of these were worded very carefully, so as not to necessarily mean what they say. Only time will tell what it all truly means!

Comment

Yep, I'm at work. So for anyone watching it live, PLEASE let us know what is going on!

I have no idea what to think anymore either! I'm just so glad the new eps are finally airing so we'll know the truth one way or the other very soon. THANK GOODNESS. My heart can't take much more of these spoilers.

Spoiler:
                          It's interesting though that ever since news of Teyla's pregnancy broke in April, all the spoilers have been consistent except for the two recent interviews by Rachel and by JM. I still think both of these were worded very carefully, so as not to necessarily mean what they say. Only time will tell what it all truly means!
                          LOL If I'm online, I'll def update ya!! What weeks did you decide to stay home and watch eps btw??? I know you were having trouble deciding??

Spoiler:
                          I just added more pics from JM blog, one was Atlantis lying embedded in sand (the Last Man) obviously, and the other was a factory lol Norma Rae on SGA..hey that rhymes....The factory one really threw me, its Earthly looking.....you know what I mean...

Yes dude, they were worded carefully and very strange after hearing nada for so long in regards to the baby. I just hope that tonight something is thrown in for good measure regarding it, so that the storyline can just get the hell under way lol

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post

I cant get over
                            Spoiler:
                            I would tell you what I'm thinking, but that would give away the fic I'm writing, LOL. But, I think I'm more on the page of WP...
                            sigpic
                            Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Welcome Laura

You will have a blast here with us ..your fellow J/T shippers...
                              Reading fics, looking at great artwork,, checking out awesome videos... and just talk and have fun and join in on our discussions on new epis just as much as the old episodes..and *lol* also join in on our endless speculations about J/T in general and their path in season 4....

Welcome again...
                              sigpic
                              Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                                I would tell you what I'm thinking, but that would give away the fic I'm writing, LOL. But, I think I'm more on the page of WP...
                                Is that the fic your in the middle of just now....Anywho nighty night guys and sweet JT dreams!

p.s.Enjoy Reunion tonight guys,hopefully i'll see it tomorrow!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X