X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
    Yeah the momeries....
    Spoiler:
    Copies of the pics and the one of him as a promo shot that he signed is up on my living room wall....

And yeah trust me I'm glad I went,,, even if it was on my own...I met some people from GW over there... some Shep whumpers and Blue for short little second...

yeah the cons in the US are rather pricey...it's sucks..other wise it would be awesome to do a con in Vancouver for example...

well the stupid thing about Get in the gate ..is that it's only for US residence... not outside of US,,,which is sad...would have been cool other wise...

But hey I'm just glad I took the shot and I got to meet him ... atleast I know I've seen him over the course of 2 whole days,,,talked to him a few times.. and taking pics with him.. felt the sweet lean muscles around his waist *fangirl moment* naughty... *lol* and hey we had fun when he recognized us during his talk that we were the girls that he had seen I'm sure over and over again during the days... *LOL*
    OT
    Spoiler:
    Dude you met Blue, thats funny. Were you like "Hi Blue" LOL. Actually you, blue and elf are the only ones who i even know what you look like from here....

well it sounds like u had a blast and thats what counts. hopefully something else will come close by sweden again so you can relive it all over!!

Sci - Awesome wall!!!

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
      Majortrip:

Could you tell me please,
      Spoiler:
      If you think the JT hug is in the first or second ep. I was just wondering when it might come about. Thanks
      No, it wasn't. As for the leaked eps, I'm treating them as just a preview to what's coming on September 28. They've really gotten me more excited to see the finished episodes, with all the effects.

As to what you're asking about, I'm not sure I really WANT to know when it's coming. I mean, the best moments so far have crept up with no warning, i.e. Sateda, The Ark, and The Return part 1. It's just my opinion, but I think those things are best not spoiled, and this is coming from a major spoiler geek, lol.
      Sig by Camy

Comment

Good morning fellow JT shippers,

Glad to be back in the States after being away for the last month. I just wanted to give a quick fly by hello before heading off to church. I’ll be back later and try to find out what I’ve missed. As there is no way I can possibly catch up to this thread with over 400 pages to read.

In the meantime check out this Carrie Underwood video
        Spoiler:
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6Ks6D3gQw8&NR=1

I hope the link worked.
        sigpic
        Thanks for the sig Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by majortrip View Post
          No, it wasn't. As for the leaked eps, I'm treating them as just a preview to what's coming on September 28. They've really gotten me more excited to see the finished episodes, with all the effects.

As to what you're asking about, I'm not sure I really WANT to know when it's coming. I mean, the best moments so far have crept up with no warning, i.e. Sateda, The Ark, and The Return part 1. It's just my opinion, but I think those things are best not spoiled, and this is coming from a major spoiler geek, lol.
          I feel the same... I was quite glad when JM said he couldnt remember which ep the hug was in.. I really want it to be a surprise..
          sigpic

Comment

JT POLL

Spoiler:
            We should take a poll which ep we think/hope the hug will be in.

I'm gonna go with........Missing

Comment

Originally posted by LoveConquers View Post
              Oh, I missed that before that RL has one of Quania's vid on her menu! That is sooooo cool!!!!! I'm surprised Q is able to have her vids up on Youtube though. They've been removing any and all Stargate material for months now. Have they lightened up on that again perhaps? Regardless, VERY cool!!!! And very cool that she has a J/T vid too!!!!

And love the wallie!!! This is such a great ep, for all the reasons already listed!
              So far she's lucky. She was excited when I told her. Athosian Warrior was one of her fanvid too. I think they are the only ones....so far.
              Spoiler:
              I loved the fact that she picked a JTvids. Does anyone know how to add vid to Youtube menu. I posted Q's vid, but I don't know how to add more without them being individual vids. Did that make sense. I'm slow at these things. LOL

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
              OT
              Spoiler:
              Dude you met Blue, thats funny. Were you like "Hi Blue" LOL. Actually you, blue and elf are the only ones who i even know what you look like from here....

well it sounds like u had a blast and thats what counts. hopefully something else will come close by sweden again so you can relive it all over!!

Sci - Awesome wall!!!
              Thanks MrsB.

LOL. I know I'm so bad.

Comment

JT POLL

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                Yeah missing is a strong possibility.
                sigpic

Comment

If I was able to watch them live, I would say the same thing. But since I can only take some Fridays off work, I for one wish so bad I could know which ep it is in so I can plan to take that day off work!

Mrs. B--love the poll idea! Selfishly speaking, it can help me decide which eps to take off work based on our best guess on when IT will happen! Thanks!!!
                  Sig by Mayra~many thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by kingdom View Post

Glad to be back in the States after being away for the last month. I just wanted to give a quick fly by hello before heading off to church. I’ll be back later and try to find out what I’ve missed. As there is no way I can possibly catch up to this thread with over 400 pages to read.

Spoiler:
                    [ur]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6Ks6D3gQw8&NR=1[/url]

Thanks Kingdom. Welcome back.

I hope the link worked.
                    JT POLL

Spoiler:

Ooo. Ooo. I like that idea.
                    Spoiler:
                    Tabula Rasa.

Comment

Originally posted by kingdom View Post

Spoiler:
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6Ks6D3gQw8&NR=1

I hope the link worked.

Hey Kingdom! It's good to see you again!!! Welcome back!!!!

OT:

Spoiler:
                      Thanks for the vid link!!! I love that song too! For the non-US people, she was one of our American Idols a few years ago.
                      Sig by Mayra~many thanks!

Comment

JT POLL

Spoiler:

Me.
                        Spoiler:
                        Seer. Here is why, I think in the video, she seems nervous before she hugs him. Maybe, after speaking with Davos. She decides to tell him she is pregnant.

Comment

JT POLL

Spoiler:

hmmm,so maNY POSSIBILITIES um
                          Spoiler:
                          Seer?

Fic rec -http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3472765/..._For_Yesterday

Just read it,it's not completed yet but it's awesome and lots of John and Teyla whump so Elf and Kitty should be happy!
                          sigpic

Comment

JT POLL

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                            Well, John seems really sad in the clip, and so does Teyla. Er... um...

I'm going with The Seer.

What do we get if we win?
                            sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

JT POLL

Spoiler:

I'm going with

Spoiler:
                              Missing too
                              sigpic
                              Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
                                Spoiler:
                                Well, John seems really sad in the clip, and so does Teyla. Er... um...

I'm going with The Seer.

What do we get if we win?
                                A fic by MrsB?? she did come up with the poll after all.
                                sigpic
                                Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                                X