John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Camy View Post
    Off to read it, right now! woohooo! John and Teyla loving...

Hey guys..I"m sure you have brought this up here...but what if Teyla's

Spoiler:
    love interest is simply that her crush is with John and that is what she's been hiding all along. Rachel stated in her interview that she hasn't met the guy and that she doesn't even know who it is, so it's possible that since neither Joe nor Rachel have been clear on just where John and Teyla are headed, it could be that John has been her love interest all along. I so hope that is the case.
    Spoiler:
    That would be very cool! If he is crush and has been all along, all hte more reason that it is highly possible that he will be the father. I know, wishful thinking. I still think it will be either EvilShep or have something to do with the Wraith/bug experiment stuff with Micheal...or lastly, having to do with the Asurans. I have to got go now! I am not really good company on Sundays.....I am tired. I be in here tomorrow! ((((((HUGS))))))) to all! I will look to see what the words are for the challenge tomorrow!

Good Night everybody!
    Spoiler:
    Sorry, for some of the crazy posts of useless rambling!
    1-800-Iluv-JandT
    sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
      which ties into my question,
      Spoiler:
      How can Teyla hide a love interest from the Team, UNLESS said love interest is someone on the team! Thnink about it, it would be WAY easier to hide them going(offcamera) to see a dude that is not John. Then If she is found out by the team it wont be embarassing when she explains everything!
      Makes perfect sense...

Spoiler:
      why would Teyla hide a love interest from the team....it makes no sense....but she would hide her feelings for said person like she admitted to Dr. Hewston if he was one of her team mates. Now, I wonder why she would hide her feelings to begin with...is it because of what she said in Sunday, that her people aren't like that to come forward and make the first move? And i love what Mrs. B wrote...yes, certainly having feelings for John and then getting pregnant would certainly makes things complicated for her on how to explain the pregnancy to him in the first place...but then again, if it's not something that was done out of love, why hide it? If it was an experiment, why risk it? *sighs* I still think there are pieces missing to the puzzle*

Put me down for Tabula Rasa as well Mrs. B.
      Spoiler:
      John's face was a bit awkward on that one...for me, it's either Doopelganger or Tabula Rasa...so put me for Tabula Rasa.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
        Spoiler:
        That would be very cool! If he is crush and has been all along, all hte more reason that it is highly possible that he will be the father. I know, wishful thinking. I still think it will be either EvilShep or have something to do with the Wraith/bug experiment stuff with Micheal...or lastly, having to do with the Asurans. I have to got go now! I am not really good company on Sundays.....I am tired. I be in here tomorrow! ((((((HUGS))))))) to all! I will look to see what the words are for the challenge tomorrow!

Good Night everybody!
        Spoiler:
        Sorry, for some of the crazy posts of useless rambling!
        Your posts are never ramblings, Elff!
        sigpic

Comment

Makes perfect sense...

Spoiler:
          why would Teyla hide a love interest from the team....it makes no sense....but she would hide her feelings for said person like she admitted to Dr. Hewston if he was one of her team mates. Now, I wonder why she would hide her feelings to begin with...is it because of what she said in Sunday, that her people aren't like that to come forward and make the first move? And i love what Mrs. B wrote...yes, certainly having feelings for John and then getting pregnant would certainly makes things complicated for her on how to explain the pregnancy to him in the first place...but then again, if it's not something that was done out of love, why hide it? If it was an experiment, why risk it? *sighs* I still think there are pieces missing to the puzzle*

I know your absolutely right. It all doesnt make sense. Theres very few situations that i can muster as logical and even possible.
          Spoiler:

1 - Dopp shep is the dad. And as much as it excites the real Shep that she wanted to be with him, she was actually with someone else and that stings like a beyatch.

2 - Self reproduction. Um...yeah....

3 - Bolokai/Michael whatever. I guess if she really believes ALL her people are dead and she is the last of her kind, that the birth of the child, whatever else it may be, would still be part Athosian and therefore the last hope for the Athosians to live on. (I know its a stretch but hey im trying here lol)
          Last edited by MrsB108; 16 September 2007, 05:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
            JT POLL

Spoiler:
            We should take a poll which ep we think/hope the hug will be in.

I'm gonna go with........Missing
            I still can't decide!!! LOL!

Spoiler:
            It has to be an early ep as it was in one of those early video previews that showed clips from the first few eps.. And since John looks upset and shocked, it had to be something dramatic to effect HIM as well. So I'm wondering if it's maybe at the end of Doppleganger, if he hears what he did to her and to everyone and feels immense guilt, or it could be when he finds out she is pregnant, but we know in Seer, no one else is supposed to know yet. Since that is one of the "later" eps in the first 10, that doesn't seem as likely to me since we know they won't find out until sometime after ep 8 and this hug is supposed to be early on. So Missing is a possibility, but I'm not sure if he would be that upset looking over hearing about the Athosians? Not sure, that seems more shock than empathy, although as much as he cares for her, he would be very concerned for her people and for how she would handle the news. And I don't know much at all about Tabula Rasa, other than someone posted in JM's blog saying it's where we find out who Teyla's crush is. No clue if that is true though! So it's possible this hug is from that ep as well, though I do not see Teyla giving any kind of confession and I don't know what would be shocking to John in that ep to cause such a strong reaction. AH! I have no clue!

LOL!
            Sig by Mayra~many thanks!

Comment

ROFLMAO! Dangit...I"ll never eat cookies with milk again without this popping into my head! LOL

btw...soft batch is my favorite! I hate hard cookies! *wink*
              LOL!

Same here, but I couldn't very well say John was all soft and mushy on the outside! LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                John and Teyla wallie...

Spoiler:
                That is gorgeous, Blue!!!!

Ruby--LOVE your fic!!!! HAHAHA! That was great! Thank you!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LoveConquers View Post
                  I still can't decide!!! LOL!

Spoiler:
                  It has to be an early ep as it was in one of those early video previews that showed clips from the first few eps.. And since John looks upset and shocked, it had to be something dramatic to effect HIM as well. So I'm wondering if it's maybe at the end of Doppleganger, if he hears what he did to her and to everyone and feels immense guilt, or it could be when he finds out she is pregnant, but we know in Seer, no one else is supposed to know yet. Since that is one of the "later" eps in the first 10, that doesn't seem as likely to me since we know they won't find out until sometime after ep 8 and this hug is supposed to be early on. So Missing is a possibility, but I'm not sure if he would be that upset looking over hearing about the Athosians? Not sure, that seems more shock than empathy, although as much as he cares for her, he would be very concerned for her people and for how she would handle the news. And I don't know much at all about Tabula Rasa, other than someone posted in JM's blog saying it's where we find out who Teyla's crush is. No clue if that is true though! So it's possible this hug is from that ep as well, though I do not see Teyla giving any kind of confession and I don't know what would be shocking to John in that ep to cause such a strong reaction. AH! I have no clue!

LOL!

Spoiler:
                  LOL I'll give ya 11 days to pick one, just for the hell of it, why not right? But your sooooo right about all the scenarios you mentioned and about it having to be somewhat early on. Does anyone have the motion clip of the hug to place here so we can re analyze lol

Comment

Originally posted by SpyDude View Post
                    Okay, not that there's anything wrong with that, but it seems that the majority of people in this thread are women. Am I right or am I wrong? It was like this in the Alias forums a couple years back I guess I'm weird or something. Still, I couldn't write a passable fanfic to save my life. Prefer to read others'.

Welcome to the thread, SpyDude!!!!

And not to worry, there are a few men here! We've got Nick and C.R. for sure. They just don't post as much as they used to, but they're still around and are J/T fans!

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                      DELIBRATE REPOST!
                      Spoiler:

Thanks so much for reposting!!! I would have totally missed these otherwise! And they're awesome!!! LOL! Thank you!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SpyDude View Post
                        Ah, finally found the 'right' thread.
                        you mean there is a 'wrong' thread? hehe welcome!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                        "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                        "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Did you guys see this?
                          http://www.gateworld.net/news/2007/0..._iatlant.shtml
                          Spoiler:
                          I wonder if he's a good guy or bad guy. OR maybe the used nanites to fix him too. Hmmm. What do you think? Maybe trouble for John? Ronon hasn't met him before either.

Comment

Originally posted by LoveConquers View Post
                            LOL!

Same here, but I couldn't very well say John was all soft and mushy on the outside! LOL!
                            Touche!

Actually,

Spoiler:
                            This could be right after Lifeline...isn't Travellers next...
                            Spoiler:
                            maybe she's showing that she missed him?

I just think that Teyla wouldn't go hugging him after she's told him that she's pregnant...that's just wrong in so many ways! and his expression here looks a bit odd...almost like he's confused..so I like the idea of Tabula Rasa...maybe Teyla is not aware at this time that he's lost his memory....or in DG...maybe this is one of the bad John's. LOL

AH, so many questions!
                            sigpic

Comment

Touche!

Actually,

Spoiler:
                              This could be right after Lifeline...isn't Travellers next...
                              Spoiler:
                              maybe she's showing that she missed him?

I just think that Teyla wouldn't go hugging him after she's told him that she's pregnant...that's just wrong in so many ways! and his expression here looks a bit odd...almost like he's confused..so I like the idea of Tabula Rasa...maybe Teyla is not aware at this time that he's lost his memory....or in DG...maybe this is one of the bad John's. LOL

AH, so many questions!
                              Camy: I'm as lost as you are.

MrsB when was that posted? I was just at the mainpage for GW and it was not in the News Area yet

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                              "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                              "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

*whinning* I just want it done right...or my way!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X