Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by maffieg View Post

OOOOHHHH
    I had no idea!!! Methinks I stick to JT for now.

I didn't know that either until having it mocked to us many a time by other shippers. *rolls eyes* Obviously the term has different meaning here and it means whatever we want it to mean, but it still ruined it for me. And I wasn't even using it before then anyway! I've always using the names with the forward slash for my ships. Just can't do the combined name thing. But like I said, I know I'm weird that way! LOL!
    Sig by Mayra~many thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
      All this talk of Bates has me thinking of him in my Trilogy, in fact HE is in the trilogy in New Birth which means that ...
      Spoiler:
      he kicks the bucket in the chapter titled Death Comes A Callin' only it is Teyla that is blaemed when it is actually a Wraith that killed him.

Also, Ford comes back in book three
      Oh you are such a good kitty

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
      Maff - Maybe I'll do a haunted J/T fic next lol Oh MP day..cant wait to see what craziness will ensue tomorrow!! Got some good ones already stashed huh lol

what time is it where you guys are? its 10:11 pm here

gawd dang 15 days that seems so short and yet feels so far away lol
      YAY!!! I love those you do...I swear I bite my nails why I read.

You know we love thursdays around here.LOL

time is 10:21pm as of now.
      Spoiler:
      Maffieg

Comment

Elf - For all you said in your post above, all I gotta say is, you rock dude.

Maff - You must live real close to me!

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
          This is the very first time I have ever done anything like this before. And, when I started it I made a deal with myself that I had to do it. Meaning take risks. And, for me this is a big risk to put myself out there for everyone to see. I want to be an encouragement to other people who may be thinking of doing the same thing I am. I am not looking for any medals or anything. This is like therapy for me. And, everybody's feedback really, does help to keep me encouraged to do it.
          That is such a cool thing! You are an inspiration to all of us. I think more than you know!

Comment

Maff - Maybe I'll do a haunted J/T fic next lol Oh MP day..cant wait to see what craziness will ensue tomorrow!! Got some good ones already stashed huh lol

what time is it where you guys are? its 10:11 pm here

gawd dang 15 days that seems so short and yet feels so far away lol
            It's 9:24 pm here Central time.
            1-800-Iluv-JandT
            sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Oh you are such a good kitty
              You really think so? go read the Rachel/Teyla WOW thread for all the Teyla Whumping goodness! Linda got to do some too

also Teyla has a ash grey neck now... which gives me a idea for a one word story challenge from two weeks ago... for the word Ash

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
              "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
              "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Hope24 View Post

What about Missing? Suppose to be a Teyla's episode.
                Ohhhh, can't believe I forgot about Missing!!!! DUH! I would have kicked myself if I "missed" that one! LOL! Thanks guys!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LoveConquers View Post
                  That is such a cool thing! You are an inspiration to all of us. I think more than you know!
                  Thank you so much. That is so weird to me because, I do not think of myself in that way. I am actually doing this for my health and to be able to do some of the things I was once able to do like to just be able to walk to the corner of my street with having to stop and sit down because of my feet swelling so bad due to my diabetes. I know that sounds a bit melodramatic but, it is true. I have never been thin in my whole life. But, I have always been able to be active until about 4 years ago.
                  1-800-Iluv-JandT
                  sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                    This is the very first time I have ever done anything like this before. And, when I started it I made a deal with myself that I had to do it. Meaning take risks. And, for me this is a big risk to put myself out there for everyone to see. I want to be an encouragement to other people who may be thinking of doing the same thing I am. I am not looking for any medals or anything. This is like therapy for me. And, everybody's feedback really, does help to keep me encouraged to do it.
                    Elf, nothing venture nothing gain. Some of the work in this thread and associated with this thread is very inspiring to me.

All of have to say, you go girl you do your thang!!
                    Last edited by Guest; 12 September 2007, 06:40 PM.

Comment

Alright, I better get back to work now. And see if I can get these five Fridays off. LOL!

Have a great night/morning everyone!!!!

Comment

that is a Teyla CENTERIC Episode that I wanna see, only thing is, I can't see it because we don't have the Wireless Cable setup yet..... something about McKay stuck in the Infirmary means that we will most likely get the wireless cable in June of next year
                        Tey, that just sucks! I feel soooo..bad for you dude.

Comment

Elf - For all you said in your post above, all I gotta say is, you rock dude.

Maff - You must live real close to me!
                          How close are you to the Maffien Galaxy?
                          Spoiler:
                          Oh wait I mean the Caribbean...I'm there most of the time when I'm not in my galaxy.

You really think so? go read the Rachel/Teyla WOW thread for all the Teyla Whumping goodness! Linda got to do some too

also Teyla has a ash grey neck now... which gives me a idea for a one word story challenge from two weeks ago... for the word Ash
                          If there is lots of blood splatter in that thread I'm not going.
                          Spoiler:
                          Maffieg

Comment

Originally posted by Hope24 View Post
                            Elf, nothing venture nothing gain. Some of the work in this thread and associated with this thread is very inspiring to me.

All of have to say, you girl you do your thang!!
                            One of my friends is helping me with all the pics. She also happens to the up and pastor of my church. Slowly, but surely as the journey continues we will share it with the congregation as my testimony. She is also behind me 100%. I really blessed to have a strong support system for this. If did not, I would not be able to do it. And, that includes you guys in here and the whump thread.
                            1-800-Iluv-JandT
                            sig by Sci!

Comment

OK, quick post and then I have to catch up on thread. LOL
                              Don't forget tomorrow is MP day.

Sacrifice. Part 4:

Spoiler:

Atlantis:

John, Rodney, Ronon and a couple squads of Marines are getting ready to take off in two jumpers. Sam is in the control room waiting for them to enter the gate room.
                              The wormhole activates and the technician announces that its an off world activation and that it’s Teyla’s IDC. Sam quickly informs John and the rest of the teams. John immediately leaves the jumper room and runs to the gate room. Ronon, Keller and Rodney follow right behind him.
                              By the time John gets to the gate room the wormhole closes. What site he had in front of him was not what he was expecting. The lost Athosians were now standing in front of him. He scans the crowd looking for Teyla, but instead he sees a tall familiar face. It was Halling.
                              Halling walks through the crowd to reach John. John smiles at him and tells him how glad that they are back safely. As John talks to Halling, he looks around him continuing to look for Teyla and his men.
                              “Where’s Teyla?” Ronon asks.
                              John sees the somber look on Halling face, “And where are my men?”
                              John is about to continue when he begins to hear a baby cry. Halling lowers his eyes as a woman steps forward with a newborn baby. Sam covers her mouth as she gasps in disbelief. Rodney’s eyes open wide in fear. Ronon yells in frustration and Keller runs up to take the baby from the Athosian woman. She tells Sam that she’ll bring it the infirmary and Sam nods in silence. John stands quietly as he fights to suppress all of his feeling. He feels sick. He also feels that his legs are going to collapse from under him.
                              He is startled back to reality when Halling places his hand on John’s shoulder. He looks straight into John’s eyes, “Teyla lives, but I’m afraid that your men may not be. We were held hostage by one who is not fully Wraith...”
                              “Michael,” Rodney interjects.
                              Halling continues, “That is correct.” John turns to get ready to leave, but Halling stops him. “Please Colonel Sheppard. I have a message that Teyla has asked me to tell only you. Is there a place we can talk in private?” John nods at him with worried eyes and leads him to the conference room.
                              When they get there, Halling sits down and asks John to do the same, but he stays standing and begins to pace. “Colonel, this is going to be complicated. I need you to listen.”
                              “I’m listening Halling. Go ahead,” John responds and he stops his pacing.
                              “First, I would like express my sadness over Dr. Weir’s absent.” John nods. He lets out a deep sigh. “Teyla has told me that not that long ago the people of Atlantis got sick and some of you lost some of your memories, including you.” John nods and shows a confused look on his face. Halling pause briefly, “Teyla told me how upset you were when you found out that she was pregnant. And with us being missing she did not know how to tell you.”
                              “Tell me what Halling?” John asks with a slight angry tone.
                              “The child that we brought back to Atlantis is indeed Teyla’s, but it is also yours,” Halling pauses for John’s reaction.
                              Confusion fills his face and he finally sits down in front of Halling. “When. When did… Did she say?” asks John.
                              “There was a night when all had gone wrong, before we were taken away. It was the day you lost Dr. Weir. Teyla said it was a night that you comforted each other,” Halling stops
                              More confused than before John looks up at Halling, “The baby. It’s mine?”
                              Halling nods his head, “Yes John. He is your son. Teyla named him, Tagan Jonathan Sheppard.
                              A tear rolls down his face, “I have a son.” He gets up and is about ready to leave the room.
                              “Where are you going?” asks Halling.
                              “I’m going to get Teyla,” answers John.
                              Halling stands up and walks to John, “But I have told you this because Teyla does not want her son not to have a father. She sacrificed herself so that we could all be saved.”
                              John’s eyes squinted in anger, “What do you mean she sacrificed herself?”
                              “She agreed to do whatever Michael wanted with her in order to save us. She did not want you to go after her.” John starts to head towards the door again. “John. She does not want her child to be without a father!” Halling yells as John walks away.
                              John stops briefly, “My son should not be without his mother and I’m not going to let that monster do anything to her. I will bring her back!”

BRB

Comment

How close are you to the Maffien Galaxy?
                                Spoiler:
                                Oh wait I mean the Caribbean...I'm there most of the time when I'm not in my galaxy.

If there is lots of blood splatter in that thread I'm not going.
                                there is no blood, just a really burned neck which is now ash grey because of a half kilowatt of power from the lovely new necklace Teyla has on started up and the button to have it on got stuck down meaning it was on for a half hour and now her neck is all.... ash....y

I'm about half a lightyear from your galaxy Maff... I think

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                                "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                                "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Working...
                                X