X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
    ot
    Spoiler:
    I am watching Just for Laughs with MrB right now. You guys ever hear of this show
    ?
    What show?

Comment

Just for Laughs is the name Hope. It hysterical!!!

Comment

You betcha Hope! I'm a big mouth I know right Elf!!
        That's not what I said. You said that. I have no room to even comment on this
        subject at all. I do not post as much as you...
        1-800-Iluv-JandT
        sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

ot
          Spoiler:
          I am watching Just for Laughs with MrB right now. You guys ever hear of this show
          ?
          Yes. I have heard of it. It is hilarious when I get a chance to actually see it.
          1-800-Iluv-JandT
          sig by Sci!

Comment

*dances as self sees that self is PAST MrsB in the post count*.... Only she might past me again because when I sleep..... I sleep long

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
            "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
            "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Ya right Elf!!! You hardly talk at all dude. ..NOT....hey I left u a comment on your LJ dude.

Comment

Ya right Elf!!! You hardly talk at all dude...NOT....hey I left u a comment on your LJ dude.
                Thank you for that-DUDE! I knew who it was right away! I have to sit down and reply to all of the people who have commented on that post! It's totally blowing me away!
                1-800-Iluv-JandT
                sig by Sci!

Comment

Just for Laughs is the name Hope. It hysterical!!!
                  Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                  Yes. I have heard of it. It is hilarious when I get a chance to actually see it.
                  I am clueless. I haven't heard of the show. Is it a comedy type show?
                  What network?

Comment

hmmm........
                    Spoiler:

Once John stepped out of the gate in Atlantis he first noticed Ronon was nowhere to be seen, but he did see Weir waiting there for him, "Dr. Weir" John said calmly "to what do I owe this of you waiting here for me to arive?"

"What happened over there, Ronon said something about the Wraith coming for you and Teyla and... why are you without a shirt?" Weir asked getting to the point right away.

"They got good food back there" Rodney said, he still had a good sized piece of bread in his hands. Weir ignored him for the moment

"Well I can see someone is happy that we are safe and sound." John said in a perky voice, "Yeah there was Wraith, only they didn't last long." John explained what had happened after he and Teyla met Kiro.
                    "Where is Kiro now?" Weir asked.

"Back there" John jerked a thumb, "you don't mind if... she comes here do you? Also she looks a little like a Wraith because of her hair being white, though her skin is more like a misx of me and Teyla, a sunburnt color you know?"

"Fine, just know this, if I get any calls via sceurity because of a Wraith on base, I'll give the order to hunt the Wraith down." Weir said. she looked up to the man at the contrls for the Stargate and nodded, "dail back."

John nodded, "right, hopefully Ronon wont go gun happy on her." John then headed back to the planet.
                    just tossing out Johns scene before Teylas dream

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Elf - Just letting you know we all support you totally!!!!

Hope - its on ABC and its like the old candid camera except with a more wicked sense of humor.....

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                        hmmm........
                        Spoiler:

Once John stepped out of the gate in Atlantis he first noticed Ronon was nowhere to be seen, but he did see Weir waiting there for him, "Dr. Weir" John said calmly "to what do I owe this of you waiting here for me to arive?"

"What happened over there, Ronon said something about the Wraith coming for you and Teyla and... why are you without a shirt?" Weir asked getting to the point right away.

"They got good food back there" Rodney said, he still had a good sized piece of bread in his hands. Weir ignored him for the moment

"Well I can see someone is happy that we are safe and sound." John said in a perky voice, "Yeah there was Wraith, only they didn't last long." John explained what had happened after he and Teyla met Kiro.
                        "Where is Kiro now?" Weir asked.

"Back there" John jerked a thumb, "you don't mind if... she comes here do you? Also she looks a little like a Wraith because of her hair being white, though her skin is more like a misx of me and Teyla, a sunburnt color you know?"

"Fine, just know this, if I get any calls via sceurity because of a Wraith on base, I'll give the order to hunt the Wraith down." Weir said. she looked up to the man at the contrls for the Stargate and nodded, "dail back."

John nodded, "right, hopefully Ronon wont go gun happy on her." John then headed back to the planet.
                        just tossing out Johns scene before Teylas dream
                        ...nnnnNNNNICE!
                        1-800-Iluv-JandT
                        sig by Sci!

Comment

Anything on JM's blog? *goes to check*

EDIT
                          Nothing for today...yet
                          Last edited by girlinabox; 12 September 2007, 05:48 PM.

my ships

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                            Bates...

Spoiler:
                            I hope John tells him that he and Teyla are now together and expecting their first baby and then I hope that Bates tells him something like I knew it and then John beats the crap out of him for all the times and all the things he made Teyla go through....
                            ROFL! I love it!

Since it sounds like we won't see Teyla in this episode (Outcast), that's about the only way he could continue to be a J/T device. I was really hoping he'd appear in a different episode where he and Teyla could have at it again. LOL!

On a side note, does anyone else hate the term, "Sheyla?" I couldn't bring myself to type the words, so had to say J/T device instead, LOL!
                            Sig by Mayra~many thanks!

Comment

Hope - its on ABC and its like the old candid camera except with a more wicked sense of humor.....
                              Very wicked..
                              1-800-Iluv-JandT
                              sig by Sci!

Comment

I will have to check it out.

Comment

Working...
                                X