Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by john_and_teyla_for_life View Post
    dude, you are crazy

You gots an Xbox 360? Awww man! this is not fair! Does everyone but me have a 360, or am I just imagining it?
    *big smile here* hehe yup yup, I also have Theodens sword (fully useable weapon) Anduril (same as Theodens sword, a fully useable weapon) Both swords of the Drow Elf Drizt Do'Urden (both fully useable weapons) and a lovely little kitty that like to randomly attack anything wiether it moves or not

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
      LOL that figures man, too freaking funny. How's your writing coming along?
      Quite well thanks - I'm on the last few paragraphs. Give me half an hour. Ish.

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
      OT
      Spoiler:
      There was a documentary on the other night - 'A Year in the Life of JK Rowling' it was really good and she said something similar. I reckon the book would be about Albus Severus, which would be fun. And she drew out a family tree it was really cool -

Bill and Fleur's daughter Victoire is called that because she was born on the anniversary of the final battle.

Charlie doesn't get married - he's too in to his dragons.

Percy marries someone called Audrey.

George marries Angelina... which I think is really kind of bittersweet.

Ron and Ginny are explained in the book.

Also, Luna marries the grandson of Newt Scamander (the author of Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them) and they have two sons and travel all over the world looking for magical beasts... LOL!!!
      sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post

OT
        Spoiler:
        There was a documentary on the other night - 'A Year in the Life of JK Rowling' it was really good and she said something similar. I reckon the book would be about Albus Severus, which would be fun. And she drew out a family tree it was really cool -

Bill and Fleur's daughter Victoire is called that because she was born on the anniversary of the final battle.

Also, Luna marries the grandson of Newt Scamander (the author of Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them) and they have two sons and travel all over the world looking for magical beasts... LOL!!!
        Hey, that's funny! I know someone quite well whose name is "Audrey". It's not a very common name, seems like.
        || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

OT
          Spoiler:

OT
          Spoiler:
          "I suspect Nargles" lol Thats cool how Bill/Fleur name their kid that. JK Rowling put just the right details on everything she wrote in those books and apparently afterwards as well. I'll have to see if anyones posted this on youtube yet when I get home. Thanks dude.

And if she does do another book I would like it to be about Snape. I'd like to see the disintegration of his youth and how he became a worshipper of Voldemort along with the contrast of his love for Lily.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
            ROFL. She's a riot.

Thanks Padme. I love your quotes.

Hey Elf. How is one of my favorite Shep whumper?

OK. it's not the best, but after this it should get angsty. I'm hoping I can do it right.
            I gotta go do RL after this. Thanks guys for making me smile. That's why I love being here.

Fate. Chapter 14:
            Spoiler:

After Teyla leaves with her husband, John’s jealousy and mistrust towards Kanan starts to get him upset. The more he thinks of him with Teyla the faster his heart rate goes. Before too long his heart monitor goes off and it startles him. Keller comes into his room quickly to check on him.

“Colonel? Is there something wrong?” Keller asks with a stressed tone.

John shakes his head slowly and winces when he moves his head.

“Oh. I’m sorry Colonel. That tube must be really bothering you. I believe you’ve been up long enough to remove it.”

John gives her a relieved look. He is also glad that she didn’t know why he was really upset.

“Ok Colonel Sheppard, after I take this out you’re throat will be sore for a little while. So, I’d rather you not talk until it feels better. I’ll get you a tablet so you can play computer games or write out anything you want to say,” explains Keller. “ It will only be temporary.”

A few minutes later, Ronon and Rodney show up with big grins on their faces.

“It’s good to see you up Sheppard,” says Ronon.

“You had us worried. We didn’t think that you were…” begins Rodney.

Ronon interrupts, “McKay!”

“What!” Rodney whines.

John begins to roll his eyes, but he also has an amused smile on his face.

“Well, we almost did lose him and if it wasn’t for Carson, we wouldn’t have found Teyla either,” Rodney remarks with an attitude.

John clears his throat, but his voice is still scratchy, “Teyla mentioned Carson too.”

Rodney is excited, “It was weird at first when I was the only one that saw him at first, but when it came to rescue Teyla he showed himself to Sam and Ronon too. He told us that he had ascended.”

“How?” John struggles to speak.

“We don’t know. He left before he could tell us,” Ronon answers.

“Actually, I was able to find out,” Rodney begins with a smug look on his face.

“Before we returned Elizabeth’s stuff to the SGC, I download some data from her laptop onto a zip-drive,” boast Rodney.

“Rodney!” John reprimands painfully and grabs his throat.

“Well, it’s a good thing I did. Do you want to know or not?” snips Rodney.

John reluctantly nods his head yes.

“Well, I guess only a few people know this and she doesn’t say who, but Elizabeth was there with Carson before he died. Well, I mean before he ascended. She said he was in a lot pain, but before someone was able to get him any morphine, she was able to calm him down a little and focus on trying to ascend. The rest is history,” explains Rodney.

For a brief moment everyone is silent in aw, but Ronon breaks the quietness.

“Has anyone seen Teyla yet?” asks Ronon.

“She was here when I woke up and just left not that long ago with him,” John says with a clearer voice.

“Him?” Rodney begins, but he sees a side look from Ronon. “Oh! Him.”

“Something about him makes me uncomfortable,” says Ronon.

“You too!” interjects John.

“What? Why don’t you trust him,” questions Rodney.

John contorts his face, “I don’t know, but it’s just a feeling I have.”

“Well, you better not let Teyla know you have these feelings. Otherwise, she might have some choice words for you,” suggests Rodney.

“As much as I hate to say it, but McKay has a point,” agrees Ronon.

John releases a big sigh, “I know, but I still think we should keep an eye on him.”

Ronon nods in agreement.
            Great update...
            Spoiler:
            John is onto him and Ronon is on the same page there... Rodney...oh oblivious Rodney...the guy can never really see what is happening around im... I'm sure he will be shocked when they find out Kanan is up to no good...and then John and Ronon have to say...told you so keep it up

Originally posted by john_and_teyla_for_life View Post
            Spoiler:
            Chris looked sooo hot! Yeah, it was a total hoot!!! David is hilarious... and Paul as a woman... I'll be having nightmares for a while now! lol

I made another wallie, not much, just a little sumthin sumthin for y'all!
            It's in the JT Galleria too!

(click to enlarge)

And banner version (for size):
            Spoiler:
            Awesome
            sigpic
            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
              Hey EC! Just finished reading this! WOWSA!!
              It Rocks! If only we were in a somewhat perfect world...

I thought I had read Reconciliation. The one I just finished reading is Interlude Four.
              Are there other parts that I need to read prior to this to know actually what is going on as a whole?
              Reconciliation explains why they're on Earth.

Thanks Elfinn, Mayra, and TeylaFan. Glad you liked it.

Comment

OT question for all you American types:

Spoiler:
                What would you be more likely to say, quilt or duvet?
                sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Spoiler:
                  OT
                  Spoiler:
                  Seeing as I don't know what a duvet is . . . quilt.
                  || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Winged: hoping that you mind not, I'm gonna post up our story if yuou don't mind it, at least the first chapter, but before I do post it up I need to make a quick flyby in a jumper, Teyla is all but begging me to turn this new collar off and go with her... I'm taking her up on it

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

I made these but i don't like them that much

Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                        heheheh *presses button and Teyla screams* that's a lovely sound no? How many kilowatts are in this thing again? the other one has three. And that is like three transformers at the Glen Canyon Dam

now you didn't see my line about Halo did you Silly? I played all three on the 360 and WOW are the graphics amazing on the third one!!
                        Uh... Lessee this has three times the power that her last shock collar did. So... nine.

Aw... Man! I am SO jealous!
                        Jess | he/his/him | future ruler of the universe
                        "Roger that. Remind me to underachieve twice as hard from now on."
                        sigpic
                        dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

Winged: hoping that you mind not, I'm gonna post up our story if yuou don't mind it, at least the first chapter, but before I do post it up I need to make a quick flyby in a jumper, Teyla is all but begging me to turn this new collar off and go with her... I'm taking her up on it
                          OT for Tey
                          Spoiler:
                          Our story? You mean "Of Soldiers and Sentient Cats"? Cool! I did have a question though. Would you mind making a different ff.net profile since we're both writing it? I thought it may be a bit confusing if one person posted it when we're both writing it. We'd have to think of a joint name though . . . Lt. Fuzzball perhaps?
                          || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Originally posted by sillyscipia View Post
                            Uh... Lessee this has three times the power that her last shock collar did. So... nine.

Aw... Man! I am SO jealous!
                            A big for the second one and hopes that you get one yourself

and WHOA nine kilwatts?! nine transformers at Geln Canyon Dam then... O.o... whoa lotta power in that thing.... now if I turn on the other one..... wait she might lose her bvoice.... later all must go now

DOnn: PRETTY Pictures!!

Comment

*big smile here* hehe yup yup, I also have Theodens sword (fully useable weapon) Anduril (same as Theodens sword, a fully useable weapon) Both swords of the Drow Elf Drizt Do'Urden (both fully useable weapons) and a lovely little kitty that like to randomly attack anything wiether it moves or not
                              Like I said, no freaking fair

Spoiler:
                              OT-
                              Spoiler:
                              Either, to be honest. If you asked me right now, I'd probably say quilt. Tomorrow, I may say duvet- I'm very unpredictable!

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                              I made these but i don't like them that much

Not much you say? In what reality?! They're awesome, Donna Booth!
                              --Kate

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
                                OT for Tey
                                Spoiler:
                                Our story? You mean "Of Soldiers and Sentient Cats"? Cool! I did have a question though. Would you mind making a different ff.net profile since we're both writing it? I thought it may be a bit confusing if one person posted it when we're both writing it. We'd have to think of a joint name though . . . Lt. Fuzzball perhaps?
                                uhhhhhh.......
                                Spoiler:
                                You mean even though my username is not the same as here, and even though in the story sumup area it says co-Authored with WingedPegasus in it, that doesn't count?! I still am working on the second chapter (when Alex meets Teyla and Teyilia for the first time.) *is now getting dragged from the keys.... guh....*

Comment

Working...
                                X