John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Camy View Post
    Hon...don't apologize, you more than make it up later....Hugs.....hope you feel better soon...my sister had that today as well.....
    Thanks Camy. Can't promise that, but I'll do my best.

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
    Uhm, what does dovetail mean?
    Thanks for asking this...I didn't want to sound dumb....could someone please reply to this poor soul....
    WP and Camy, I was thinking the same thing and I forgot to post that question.

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
    I hope you get to feeling better SCI! (((((HUGS))))) I can so relate to those! Try
    to get you some rest! You know I will check on you later!...
    Aww! Poor sci. Remember what carson says about migranes: Go take a horse pill and relax. And watch your fave eppy before bed. Oh, wait a sec, I may have deviated slightly form the original quote there. . . I hope you feel better soon sci! Sleep well!
    Thanks Elf and WP. I'm just on for a little bit. It's not as bad and I did watch a little bit of SGA tonight.

Comment

hey Yappi did you update the MP site yet? what did you guys think of my Teyla Reward poster?

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Just popping in for a few minutes before I'm MIA for a couple of days again...

Congrats to everyone for hitting 40,000 posts! Woo hoo! And I'm sure I have missed a ton of milestones...congrats to y'all too!

Sci...I read your story about your son! How adorable!
        sigpic
        Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
          hey Yappi did you update the MP site yet? what did you guys think of my Teyla Reward poster?
          Hey...I'm still technically on vacation. I'm going to update two weeks worth of posters on Friday. By the looks of things in the Galleria, I've got my work cut out for me. And I'm thinking about expanding the project
          sigpic
          Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Well, I"m not off to bed, but I"m off to work! LOL...i'm so glad you use them Elff....and you use them so well...Okay, I'm really off now cause hubby will call me soon to watch the recording for Dr. Who....

Then, it's Farscape...woohooo!

Um..did I share with you guys that Cyn and Steph are trying to convince me that Aeyrin and Chricthon are the best Scifi couple ever?? Please, if S4 goes as I want it to....DANG, there won't EVER be any other couple like John and Teyla....

Sheesh, I hope Stephie's gone already!
            LOL. Don't get me started on that. I still miss them, but their chemistry were totally different than for John and Teyla. But they sure had one awesome happy ending, well kinda.
            Last edited by scifan; 08 September 2007, 07:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
              Just popping in for a few minutes before I'm MIA for a couple of days again...

Congrats to everyone for hitting 40,000 posts! Woo hoo! And I'm sure I have missed a ton of milestones...congrats to y'all too!

Sci...I read your story about your son! How adorable!
              Hey Jess!! Congrats on 800 posts!!!

Thanks Jess. I thought it was cute when he showed me. I thought it was great.

How was your Birthday? Good I hope. Enjoy the rest of your vacation. See you soon.

Comment

I just posted this on galleria. I did this for a cover for my fic Living Dream. What do you guys think.

Comment

Sounds like an admirable goal. Have fun!
                  Sweetie, I read your fic..and it's AWESOME! very well written and the characters were spot on!

Now, I'm still trying to post it in LJ Beya cause the LJ isn't recognizing the cut and paste thing that I"m doing. So, I sent it to Ubi. She knows everything. Steph format it for me in Word, but it's still giving me the run arounds.

But, here's the cover, hope you like it!

For WP fic A Walk In the Woods

Scifan...I Love the COVER!
                  sigpic

Comment

Hey Quania!!!! We miss you.

I just found this on RL website. Quanian your song is on it!!!!
                    http://www.rachelluttrell.com/interviews.asp
                    Last edited by scifan; 08 September 2007, 09:58 PM.

Comment

Thisis the video posted om jms bloghttp://s230.photobucket.com/albums/e...t=Fearless.flv
                      Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by elephantgirl View Post
                        There's me.
                        Hey EG what 2008 convention are you going to? Is it the one in April?

Originally posted by LoveConquers View Post
                        I'm back from vacation!!! Wahoo!!!!

Nina, what a great treat to come back to find you finished your vid!!! Just watched it and LOVE it!!! Excellent, excellent, excellent!!!! You do such a wonderful job capturing John! Thank you!!!
                        Hi LC!!! Hope you had a great holiday!

Here are some of the links of those first ever postings in here

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=24536
                        http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=24555
                        http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=24557
                        http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=24558
                        http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=24562
                        http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=24563
                        http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=24575
                        http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=24576
                        http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=24588

Alright, this is too freaky! After Ruby went back and found her first post. I did a little research myself and found mine and some of the posts you guys welcoming
                        me in here too!...OMG! How Weird!...

Oh, one more thing, it was page 1227 for me! And, it was about one of Ruby's fics! Crazy, isn't! Enjoy!
                        Aww.... heehee that's very sweet! You know I was lurking for about a week before I joined and one of the reasons I did so was because you were talking about me and I felt bad reading it secretly... lol...

I was reading all my welcomes too - Elf won the race to be the first one

Originally posted by 4prettierships View Post

Hi everyone!!! I'm baaack... well kinda!! I'm going to do my best to keep up with things again!! I've been trying for about a week now but holy crap this thread moves so fast!!
                        Welcome Back!!!

though I do remember reading this!!!....
                        Spoiler:
                        The Love interst is not from Teyla's POV but from someone elses! meaning that Teyla does not run to another guy. for one thing I'm kinda sick of is all the baby storylines, fiorst Daniels kid being the son of paophis, then Adra, now Teylas baby, I just hope she just has the baby then they don't go anywehere with a storyline off that!

In fact for the daddy I thought perhaps Halling...... then I'm thinking the Reps... though I just KNOW it has to be John.
                        Oh dear god no.

Spoiler:
                        I'm leaning towards Replicators now... but Halling? Seriously?

And yeah the love interest is someone else being interested in Teyla, so who knows...

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                        Maybe
                        Spoiler:
                        Last Man Standing refers to the Wraith reach Earth and feed on everyone and Atlantis is all thats left. LOL
                        Interesting premise. Suggest it to JM.

Originally posted by girlinabox View Post
                        Babylon 5

From what I understand from the word 'dovetail', it sounds like some storyline puzzle pieces will be fitted together............or something is linked to something else-I don't know what I'm talking about-why did he have to choose a word that confuses people?
                        Because he's Joseph Mallozzi. He's an evil genius who likes to play with our minds. Simple as.

Why are we slipping down the page! There is no excuse for that!
                        C'mon now we've got to keep our thread on top!!

Alright you asked for it!
                        Spoiler:
                        ROFL!! Elf you are craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazy!!
                        sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                          I just posted this on galleria. I did this for a cover for my fic Living Dream. What do you guys think.

That's beautiful Sci

Sweetie, I read your fic..and it's AWESOME! very well written and the characters were spot on!

Now, I'm still trying to post it in LJ Beya cause the LJ isn't recognizing the cut and paste thing that I"m doing. So, I sent it to Ubi. She knows everything. Steph format it for me in Word, but it's still giving me the run arounds.

But, here's the cover, hope you like it!

For WP fic A Walk In the Woods

Scifan...I Love the COVER!
                          Camy that's gorgeous! I love the font you used.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                            Hey Quania!!!! We miss you.

I just found this on RL website. Quanian your song is on it!!!!
                            http://www.rachelluttrell.com/interviews.asp
                            Aw, thanks for posting the link!

I love RL - she's so sweet and smiley, and I love her voice... I hope they get her to sing again one day.
                            sigpic

Comment

Scifan made a very sweet fic cover for Johns version of Grievances, it is over in the Galleria now.

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                              "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                              "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Scifan made a very sweet fic cover for Johns version of Grievances, it is over in the Galleria now.
                                I know, I saw and commented. I love how Teyla is more faded and the background is beautiful!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X