John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
    Wheres Armageddon?? You musta posted while I was at work!! ahhh quick where is it??

AND HAPPY 39000 POSTS TO US!!
    In galleria.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
      LOL.

Ditto!!!!
      Where is dancin' Shep? I did dancun' Joe!...
      1-800-Iluv-JandT
      sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
        Thanks Yappichick! I saw that thread you were talking about..
        He he...I've learned the more you give, the more you receive. It's a nice way to A. add to your green B. clear out the "Spread the rep" message so you can give away the green here.
        sigpic
        Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Where is dancin' Shep? I did dancun' Joe!...
          All fixed.

Comment

I need my Dancin Sheps! Y'all..
            1-800-Iluv-JandT
            sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
              LOL.

Ditto!!!!

Woohoo! All better! *Elfie is doin' happy dance* Can ya see me?
              1-800-Iluv-JandT
              sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                He he...I've learned the more you give, the more you receive. It's a nice way to A. add to your green B. clear out the "Spread the rep" message so you can give away the green here.
                So, I will have to go give some greens, right? If I am understanding what you are saying correctly?...
                1-800-Iluv-JandT
                sig by Sci!

Comment

Woohoo! All better! *Elfie is doin' happy dance* Can ya see me?
                  sadly no.... I have eye shades on thanks to Teyla tying me up and putting me in the sock drawer after putting her through yet ANOTHER Whump filled fic

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                  "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                  "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

So, I will have to go give some greens, right? If I am understanding what you are saying correctly?...
                    Yes...what I do is I start at the last post, greening everyone until I get banned (usually it's between 5-12 people). Some people are really funny with what they put, others just write "GREEN!"...I'm middle of the road, I usually say "Spreadin' green like butter!" LOL

Then I post something like "Banned, be back in 24" or "Gave all the green I could!"
                    sigpic
                    Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Yes...what I do is I start at the last post, greening everyone until I get banned (usually it's between 5-12 people). Some people are really funny with what they put, others just write "GREEN!"...I'm middle of the road, I usually say "Spreadin' green like butter!" LOL

Then I post something like "Banned, be back in 24" or "Gave all the green I could!"
                      Done!
                      1-800-Iluv-JandT
                      sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                        sadly no.... I have eye shades on thanks to Teyla tying me up and putting me in the sock drawer after putting her through yet ANOTHER Whump filled fic
                        *Elfie was happy dancin' good, too!*
                        1-800-Iluv-JandT
                        sig by Sci!

Comment

Done!
                          Yay! I usually do one day there, wait 24 hours, then green everyone in here, wait 24 and go back.
                          sigpic

Comment

Yay! I usually do one day there, wait 24 hours, then green everyone in here, wait 24 and go back.
                            Don't go getting Elf addicted to something else...
                            1-800-Iluv-JandT
                            sig by Sci!

Comment

SCI - ARMAGEDDON WAS AWESOME!! i THOUGHT YOUR QUOTE WAS WONDERFUL!!

Comment

I'm kinda confused here. . .Care to enlighten?
                                || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Working...
                                X