John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Camy View Post
    I have my moments when I"m like this....

and then I have my moments like this...

And then...my personal favorite...

and then there are moments today where I could just easily have done this to a couple of my staff

but besides that...I"m really happy right now!
    That's the Nyquil kicking in I think

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
      Wait 'til you see YappiChick present I made her...she loves it btw..
      Oh, don't leave me hanging girlfriend, it was a rough day at work today...i was like a zombie and then of course, I had to sound all bossy and professional while sucking on some menthol halls.
      sigpic

Comment

oh and guys...... *looks at post count*

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

I have my moments when I"m like this....

and then I have my moments like this...

And then...my personal favorite...

and then there are moments today where I could just easily have done this to a couple of my staff

but besides that...I"m really happy right now!
          LOL You are too funny. Well allrighty then I pick choice A if I get to have a say! Would you have really hated it if I gave an epilogue???

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
            Spoiler:

Found it! It's Irresponsible

I LOVE YOU MRS> B!!!!!

Is that not the perfect cap to describe these two or what! I mean, he's walking so confident because his woman is by his side, and she's just mesmerized by his hair! LOL
            sigpic

Comment

I LOVE YOU MRS> B!!!!!

Is that not the perfect cap to describe these two or what! I mean, he's walking so confident because his woman is by his side, and she's just mesmerized by his hair! LOL
              Camy: did you read Teylas version of Grievances yet?

Comment

Spoiler:

Found it! It's Irresponsible
                So, which site was it on. Stargate caps or the MGM one..

Because this what I found on Stargate caps...I could not find the one you posted.

Spoiler:

1-800-Iluv-JandT
                sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

I LOVE YOU MRS> B!!!!!

see? i told you i wanted choice a

Comment

Here you go Camy! Here it is. I am taking mercy on you 'cuz you feel like crap.

Spoiler:
                    1-800-Iluv-JandT
                    sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

LOL You are too funny. Well allrighty then I pick choice A if I get to have a say! Would you have really hated it if I gave an epilogue???
                      Mrs. B...am I a complicated girl? Am I not the perfect JT citizen? Have I not been named the thread mommy now for the past 2 years? What is it that makes Camy tick? What would make this hot chicky momma happy besides John declaring his undying love to Teyla, Teyla loosing all her self control and throwing John against the wall as her body, lips and soul pours out her every feelings for him, Rodney finally shutting up his mouth and just letting Teyla lead the way, and finally Ronon washing and brushing his hair...Really, I'm simple...but if you must know...well, I trust you. I just....well...since you've asked...let me put it to you this way, I have a feeling you are going to make me scream at the end of the epilogue if yesterdays comments have any indication of the direction that you were trying to go! ROF
                      sigpic

Comment

JM BLOG UPDATE
                        Spoiler:
                        Anonymous #1 writes: “What does Keller have over Carson besides being a woman?
                        What makes her "better" then Carson, forcing him to be "killed" off in the most ridiculus scifi way in existance?”

Answer: Our decision with regard to the Carson character was made well before we had even entertained the notion of a possible new CMO.

Jodelle harassing Joe
                        http://s230.photobucket.com/albums/e...elleandJoe.flv

Comment

So, which site was it on. Stargate caps or the MGM one..

Because this what I found on Stargate caps...I could not find the one you posted.

Spoiler:

Look at that cap there...on the top....he's looking at her like he's never seen anything or anyone else so beautiful, so smart and so endearing! LOVE IT!

She got it in MGM...i bet. or GW
                          sigpic

Comment

JM BLOG UPDATE
                            Spoiler:
                            Anonymous #1 writes: “What does Keller have over Carson besides being a woman?
                            What makes her "better" then Carson, forcing him to be "killed" off in the most ridiculus scifi way in existance?”

Answer: Our decision with regard to the Carson character was made well before we had even entertained the notion of a possible new CMO.

Jodelle harassing Joe
                            http://s230.photobucket.com/albums/e...elleandJoe.flv
                            ROF...that is adorable! Thanks Mrs. B!
                            sigpic

Comment

Mrs. B...am I a complicated girl? Am I not the perfect JT citizen? Have I not been named the thread mommy now for the past 2 years? What is it that makes Camy tick? What would make this hot chicky momma happy besides John declaring his undying love to Teyla, Teyla loosing all her self control and throwing John against the wall as her body, lips and soul pours out her every feelings for him, Rodney finally shutting up his mouth and just letting Teyla lead the way, and finally Ronon washing and brushing his hair...Really, I'm simple...but if you must know...well, I trust you. I just....well...since you've asked...let me put it to you this way, I have a feeling you are going to make me scream at the end of the epilogue if yesterdays comments have any indication of the direction that you were trying to go! ROF
                              somehow that is kinda funny, Ronon washing his hair... hehehe

Comment

Here you go Camy! Here it is. I am taking mercy on you 'cuz you feel like crap.

Spoiler:
                                ROF!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X