John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
    Oh most definately,from here to kingdom come!
    heehee!!

Spoiler:
    I can't wait to see Bates again in s4! He really did bring tension to the series...
    sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Kitty,any chance of you putting that very sad Teyla fic up before i go to bed?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
        Ruby...did you post a MP here this weekend? Or was it someone else? *frantically trying to get the MP site updated before tomorrow*
        Actually I posted four...

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
          Actually I posted four...

Spoiler:

Thank you, my dear! *off to the url world*
          sigpic
          Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

HEY RUBY CONGRATS ON 800 POSTS MY FELOW BRIT!!! AND THE OTHER PEOPLE THAT I FORGOT
            sigpic

Comment

Okay, early night for me... sweet JT dreams everyone, see y'all tomorrow!

sigpic

Comment

Thank you, my dear! *off to the url world*
                You're welcome!

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                Spoiler:
                HEY RUBY CONGRATS ON 800 POSTS MY FELOW BRIT!!! AND THE OTHER PEOPLE THAT I FORGOT
                Lol thanks Linda!

Really going to be bed now... ciao!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
                  Okay, early night for me... sweet JT dreams everyone, see y'all tomorrow!

Night RUby and CONGRATS on 800

Comment

Spoiler:

Yes I am a major spammer today

Comment

Hey, MrsB...are you going to ever do a MP? *chanting "do it! Do it! Do it!"*
                      sigpic
                      Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Hey, MrsB...are you going to ever do a MP? *chanting "do it! Do it! Do it!"*
                        LOL Wheres the website again...I'll try one I did some before but they died cuz I didnt save them right remember??

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                          LOL Wheres the website again...I'll try one I did some before but they died cuz I didnt save them right remember??
                          http://bighugelabs.com/flickr/motivator.php

And if you have a PB account, you can save it to your hard drive and then upload it there.
                          sigpic

Comment

MrsB.... before you go.

QUESTION..

On the MGM site I am trying to save some of the pics but how do I save the larger version. When I click on the pic to get the full size.. how do I save this version.

Thanks.
                            sigpic

Comment

hmmmm MrsB, you seem to like giving out pictures today

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                              "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                              "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                                MrsB.... before you go.

QUESTION..

On the MGM site I am trying to save some of the pics but how do I save the larger version. When I click on the pic to get the full size.. how do I save this version.

Thanks.
                                what I do is make the picture big as it can get after clicking thre link then right click and go to "Save Picture As"

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                                "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                                "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Working...
                                X