No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For those of you who are interested...I posted a bunch of new MP posters in the Galliera since I won't be here on Thursday.
    sigpic
    Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
      Just left you a review Ruby!! Un-freaking-believable. A++ writing dude. All is said in review.....
      Aw, thanks! I'm really glad you liked it - it was dedicated to you after all! ((HUG!))
      sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
        For those of you who are interested...I posted a bunch of new MP posters in the Galliera since I won't be here on Thursday.
        Saw them they are hilarious
        sigpic
        Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
          Hi, everybody! New chappie of A Walk in the Woods! A little more time in Teyla's world, but I promise I'll bring the boys back in the next chapter.

Spoiler:

Chapter 4

Teyla slowly opened her eyes, light piercing her aching, foggy head. Where was she? That question was answered by merely glancing about her surroundings. She was on a wraith ship. Fantastic. That figured. She shook her head, her lips curling slightly. Either she had hit her head when she fell, or she had been spending too much time around John lately. Getting up, she took stock of her small cell, looking for any way to escape. She noticed a control panel on the other side of the webbing separating her from the corridor, much like the one in the last wraith cell she had been in. Except that time, Ronon and his many knives had been there, and they had been hopped up on wraith enzyme. Where was that spot Ronon hit? Ah, there it was. Having located her target, she reached down for her leg knife. It was gone. There went that idea.

Just then, a male wraith and two drones came down the corridor toward her cell. The webbing slid open, allowing them to enter. The male wraith walked up to her and stared her in the face, hissing menacingly. Then he signaled the drones with a toss of his head. They stepped forward, grabbed hold of Teyla's arms and marched her out of the cell.

A short time later, they reached a dark, cathedral-like room with a dim circle of light in the middle of the floor. On the other side of the room there was a throne, with a male wraith sitting on it. The last time she had seen a wraith this ugly was on Sateda, when Ronon had been made a runner again. The drones deposited her in the circle of light, then stepped backward of it. The wraith king rose from his throne, and walked slowly toward her, stopping mere inches away. She spat in in his face. The drones immediately grabbed hold of her arms again. The wraith king wiped his face, his eyes never leaving hers. Then with the snake-like speed he her punched her in the stomach. She grunted and doubled over in pain, and the king lent over with her.
          “You have spirit,” He hissed. “good. You will make and excellent runner.” Teyla glared at him.
          “Is that why your drones did not feed on me?” she spat.
          “Yes. I stopped them when I sensed something—different about you.” The king seemed to be playing with his new toy. “You have part of us in you. Therefore you know where we are, just as we now know where you are.” Teyla's eyes widened slightly, and she shot up one of her hands to feel her back. In between her shoulderblades, she could just feel a scar that had not been there before. They had implanted her with a tracking device. The king smiled, showing his decaying, gray teeth.
          “You see, some of the older hunters grow tired of always knowing where their prey are, and the prey never knowing where the hunters are.” he leaned in closer. “The hunters will be very pleased with this new—challenge.” He turned and walked back toward his throne, and the drones dragged Teyla out of the the room.

This time, she was brought to the hangar, and led out to one of the piers where the ships landed. The drones brought her to the end of the pier, then stepped back, their stunners aimed at her. She wondered briefly what was going on, then she heard the whine of a dart overhead. Looking up, the last thing she saw of the wraith ship was the blinding light of a culling beam.
          Ooh,this just gets better and better every chapter
          Spoiler:
          I'm pleased there's more Teyla in it now....Wonder what'll happen now,will she go on the run,will the boys find her,can't see her going back to Atlantis,it would lead the Wraith right to them and that would be unTeyla like....Ok i think i'm starting to babble a bit,stopping now!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hope24 View Post
            I am doing good. My first day off since May. My plan is to take it easy today.
            Thanks. But for some reason I can't get it to center.

Camy, I am sorry you are not feeling well. Get better.
            Go back to the post window for you sig.
            Highlight the words "SIGPIC" and then click on the icon in tool bar for centering texts. It's the 4th icon after the "B" icon. I hope that made scense.

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
              So, I've just scanned the last like 30 pages that I missed...

Did I miss anything HUGE? Like MrsB starting a new WIP?? He he! You know, MrsB, nothing says "Happy Birthday" like a new fic to read!
              Hi Jess. How are you?
              There has been a few fics up. Ruby's fic Living Memory and WingedPegasus's new fic A Walk in the Woods.

Comment

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
                Yeah, the live preview is temperemental. I'm checking ff.net - as soon as it sorts itself out I'll post the link! sorry!
                Ok.Thanks Ruby.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                  Hi Jess. How are you?
                  There has been a few fics up. Ruby's fic Living Memory and WingedPegasus's new fic A Walk in the Woods.
                  Ever felt like you're on a treadmill and you are just barely staying on? LOL. Not really that bad...just have a lot of things that I'm doing. But, with me, who is so unorganized, I'm doing like 10 percent of everything instead of doing one thing and then going to the next.

I have a list of fics I need to read. I have about 40 posters that have to get thrown up on the site. I (silly me) signed up to do two stories for a project. That's just in cyber world. I have a list of like fifteen things I have to do today in the real world.

Let's just say, I'm a total list person. If I didn't...my poor little mind would explode. *BOOM*
                  sigpic
                  Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

[QUOTE=Linda06;7065843]

aawwwwwwwww,that was sweet
                    Spoiler:
                    Had me worried there for a minute,i thought it was gonna be a dream!

heehee,so cool!

AWESOME Sheppy!!!!
                    LOL. Thanks Linda. That was the point. Ain't I a stinker?

Comment

Spoiler:
                      I think I am going to cry that was beautiful. So sad, but sweet. Their conversation in the infirmary was so touching.
                      Bravo!!!!!!!

Comment

Go back to the post window for you sig.
                        Highlight the words "SIGPIC" and then click on the icon in tool bar for centering texts. It's the 4th icon after the "B" icon. I hope that made scense.
                        Thanks. I am going to try. Be right back.

Comment

Ok you're gonna hate me but oh well

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3765500/1/Doppleganger
                          We could never hate you MrsB,even if we do sometimes plan your demise but it's for your own good

Anywho,loved it,
                          Spoiler:
                          Rodney and his womanly scream,i can so picture that,real John will be so MAD after what DG Shep done to Teyla

AWESOME Ruby
                          Spoiler:
                          Such a nice ending,a very nice talk in the infirmary!

LOL. Thanks Linda. That was the point. Ain't I a stinker?
                          Yup,i kinda figured that's what you were goin for after i read it!
                          sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Great job BLUE!!!!!

Comment

Great job BLUE!!!!!
                                Thanks honey...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...