X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
    JM BLOG UPDATE
    Spoiler:

Anonymous #1 writes: “Will the opening credits for season 4 change from last year's?”

Answer: Yup.

Mrs. B108 writes: “1)Can we expect Teyla's pregnancy to have an emotional impact on the team's dynamic? 2)Will we be surprised at the truth behind the Athosian's dissapearance?”

Answers: 1) Yes. 2) Depends. How easy do you surprise?

Video of Genii Jerry
    http://s230.photobucket.com/albums/e...rryaccuses.flv
    Haha! I asked that first question! lol
    || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

gah! Am I the only one having problems uploading a chapter onto ff.net?? I get the following warning. "failed to upload empty doc, please upload a saved doc" which I'm trying to load by the way is chapter three of New Birth.

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
        Huh? I only used Season 1-3 caps. Sorry Elf. Does that you can't use Season 3 caps? Cause I just did these for WingedPegasus.

Spoiler:

Those are good sci! I think I'll use the one with the name of the episode on it. I don't know how to put it in my signature though. . .(slaps self for being so tech-unsavvy) Thanks so much!

P.S does yappichick have a sig version of her "Intelligence" motivational poster? Maybe I could rotate them. . .
        || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Fanfiction Update!

New Birth chapter three, "Missing... and Searching" is UP, it also has some Shep Whump in it too! and Kiro is
          Spoiler:
          Just like Ronon with all those knives on her
          hope everyone likes, i know Elf will!

Elf: consider teh Shep Whump in the chapter as a birthday gift if you like! there will hopefully be more.

Maff, where is that lovely banner for my Trilogy at again?... oh wait I remember I put it on my LJ..... right?

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
          "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
          "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
            Those are good sci! I think I'll use the one with the name of the episode on it. I don't know how to put it in my signature though. . .(slaps self for being so tech-unsavvy) Thanks so much!

P.S does yappichick have a sig version of her "Intelligence" motivational poster? Maybe I could rotate them. . .
            Spoiler:
            Go to MY Contols at the top of page on the right and click on it.
            Then, you want to under User Control Panel (on left) go to Edit signature. You will also see Edit email and password is the next one down. Edit signature is the first one listed. Click on ES. you will what will look a reg. reply box. This is the one you will use, do not use the smaller boxes below (there are 2 of them). You will only use the big one that looks like a posting box. Then you want to paste your sig image in box. The code should look like this. [IMG] the link of sig pic you want use [IMG]. Make sure you use the code with the [IMG] tags on them or your image will not post. Then, center or whatever you want to do with and hit Preview signature to see if that is the way you want it to look. Make sure underneath you put sig by Scifan or whoever made your sig for you. Once you are satisfied with the way looks and it where you want it, hit Save Signature or Submit signature. I t is Save Signature. Click on that and it will post your sig. Enjoy! Good Luck!

Lollie ~Elf~
            1-800-Iluv-JandT
            sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Ok, the sig shows up in my controls, so why isn't it on the screen? (growls)
              Other than that, I added on to my McKay snark fic. Tell if I should continue! If so, I'm gonna need a bit of help cuz I'm not sure what to do from here. Here it is!

Spoiler:

The next twenty minutes of the trip were remarkably peaceful, as McKay's whining wound down from pleasantly ignorable to practically nonexistent. John actually found himself enjoying the walk, and wishing more of the missions the team went on could be so uneventful. However, all good things must come to and end, and this end was rather wet. And rushing. About half a mile out from the village, a wide, remarkably bridgeless river crossed the path.
              “Oh, marvelous!” Apparently, this turn of events had restarted McKay's complaint mill. “what kind of idiot people would live right on top of a river and not build a bridge?”
              “I wouldn't say that, McKay,” said Sheppard as he stood near the bank. “looks like there was a bridge here. Just not anymore.” He waved his hand at the ground, indicating a fairly recent-looking pile of rubble.
              “Of course it's washed out.” McKay said tiredly. “This is the planet's rainy season. The river must have flooded and taken the bridge with it.”
              “Well, that's just dandy,” said Sheppard. “Ronon, have you been to this planet before?”
              “Yeah.” the runner replied.
              “Is there another bridge over this river?” Sheppard asked.
              “Yes, but it's nearly twenty-five miles north of here. It would take us way to long to go there.”
              “No kidding,” agreed the colonel.
              “Looks like we're gonna have to wade it,” said Ronon.
              “No no no no no, I am not wading across that river!” Rodney said almost hysterically.
              “And why not?” asked Sheppard, turning toward him.
              “Because I barely passed swimming one when I was a kid, and there is no way I am crossing a rushing, flooded river that's who knows how deep!” replied McKay.
              “It's not that deep, even when it's flooded,” Ronon said.
              “And this is supposed to be comforting? You could have gotten a basketball scholarship on Earth, “not that deep” for you is probably over my head!”
              “Shut up McKay.” Ronon said darkly.
              “Right. Yes. Sorry.” he said quickly. Sheppard gave him a look, then turned to Ronon.
              “Ronon, I don't know if this is such a good idea,” Sheppard said quietly. “I might be able to cross this thing, but I doubt Rodney could.”
              “How else do you plan on getting to the village?” said Ronon.
              “I don't know, we'll have to figure something else out.” said Sheppard. Ronon nodded and started to turn, then stopped.
              “Sheppard?”
              “Yeah?”
              “Do we have any rope?” the runner asked. Sheppard looked confused for a minute, then realization dawned on his face and he smiled.
              “Yep.”

A few minutes later, Ronon had one end of the rope tied to his waist, the other end tied to a tree, and was halfway across the river. It looked to be chest high at its deepest point, but the runner seemed to have no difficulty. Sheppard was glad they had him along. Just then Ronon reached the other side, got out, and tied the other end of the rope to another tree. He waved to them, telling them it was ready. Sheppard looked over at McKay, who had sat down on the beach and was untieing his boots.
              “What on earth are you doing, McKay?” he asked.
              “First, we're not on earth, and second, I happen to have very sensitive skin, and if I go tromping around in wet boots I'll get blisters and jungle rot and sorts of unpleasant things,” McKay said, slinging his boots around his neck and stuffing his socks in his vest pocket. “Now, are we going to do this or not?”
              “Yes Rodney, as a matter of fact we are.” John said.
              They stood there a minute.
              “Any time now, McKay,” Sheppard said.
              “Oh, yes, right, of course.” said Rodney. He started to move reluctantly out into the river, holding tightly to the rope. The trip was uneventful, if rather slow, until they reached the middle of the river. Then McKay tripped on a submerged rock and went down, almost losing his grip on the rope.
              “McKay!” John shouted, grabbing hold of Rodney's vest. He pulled him up out of the water, but not before Rodney's boots slipped free from around his neck and floated merrily downstream.
              “Are you okay?” Sheppard asked.
              “Fine. A little wet.” he leaned on the rope until he got his breath back. “Okay, let's go.” he said.
              Sheppard smiled.
              “Ladies first,” he said. Rodney rolled his eyes.
              “Immature little. . .” he muttered under his breath, but kept moving.

They reached the other side before Rodney noticed his boots were missing.
              “Oh, great! Blisters and jungle rot were bad enough, but I'd prefer those to whatever alien fungus I'm going to get now!” he complained.
              “you're the one who decided to take your boots off in the first place, McKay,” said Sheppard. “ Now let's keep moving. The villagers are bound to have some boots they can lend you.”

For about five minutes, they walked in relative silence. Sheppard was shocked McKay hadn't complained more than he did when his boots were lost. He know it couldn't last long, though. . .
              “Ow!”
              “What now, Rodney?” came the annoyed voice of Col. Sheppard.
              “I just stepped on some stupid native's idea of a practical joke, that's what!”
              “What are you talking about?”
              “A trap! I stepped on a stupid trap! Does that clear things up for you, captain oblivious?”
              Ignoring him, Sheppard turned to Ronon.
              “Think you can get it off him?”
              “Yup,” came the laconic reply. He stepped over toward Rodney bent down toward the other man's foot.
              “Hey—Ow! Watch what you're doing, you unevolved ape! That's very sensitive! OW!”
              “Trap's off, said Ronon.
              “Yes, thank you so much!” said Rodney, his voice dripping with sarcasm. “Did you really have to pull so hard? The concept was to release the thing, not rip my foot off! Good grief, I think you broke the skin!”
              Ronon looked like he was going to shoot him. Sheppard rolled his eyes, slapped Ronon comfortingly on the arm, and turned to continue down the path.
              “Buck up, McKay,” he called over his shoulder. “It's just a scratch.” Ronon followed him, leaving Rodney no choice but to do the same. But not as quietly.
              “Oh, that's right. Mock the injured, shoeless man! You know, if Conan here hadn't insisted that we wade that river I wouldn't even be in this predicament. Did you see the rust on that trap? I could get tetanus! I'm going to have to get a shot when we get back to Atlantis. . .” Here McKay trailed off, mumbling under his breath about the unfairness of the world. Sheppard and Ronon just looked at each other and rolled their eyes.

“How far is this stupid village?” asked Rodney, sounding rather like a petulant child. An annoying petulant child. “We've been walking for hours.”
              “Actually, it's only been fifteen minutes, and it should be just over this hill,” said Sheppard.
              “Oh, thank goodness,” said McKay, sounding genuinely relieved. Just then, he realized that Ronon and Sheppard had stopped at the top of the hill and were staring open-mouthed at what lay below. He looked down at the scene before him.
              The village had been completely decimated.

|| twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

I'll try what you said Efl! (sorry, wrong name there for a minute)
                || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

WP- Do you mean Brilliance?

This one?

Spoiler:
                  1-800-Iluv-JandT
                  sig by Sci!

Comment

No, it's the one w/ rodney and it says Intelligence, it's not arrogance when you really are always right lol
                    || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

I can make a sig of any that you want, WP! BTW, welcome to the thread!
                      sigpic
                      Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

No, it's the one w/ rodney and it says Intelligence, it's not arrogance when you really are always right lol
                        This one?

sigpic
                        Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Hmm. . . I'm not sure what you mean by the link for the sig, but i have to go to bed now. I'll try again 2morrow.
                          || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Amazing that I do not have that one. Have checked the Get motivation site?

http://www.geocities.com/yappichick/motivation.html

The only other thing is to check in the JT Galleria thread on back pages. Since, we do them on Thursdays, we post them in there too. Let me check some back editions of out JT newsletter, I may have put the link for it in there.

BRB!
                            1-800-Iluv-JandT
                            sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                              Amazing that I do not have that one. Have checked the Get motivation site?

http://www.geocities.com/yappichick/motivation.html

The only other thing is to check in the JT Galleria thread on back pages. Since, we do them on Thursdays, we post them in there too. Let me check some back editions of out JT newsletter, I may have put the link for it in there.

BRB!

It's my fault Elf...I haven't updated my page on the MP site in like a month.
                              sigpic

Comment

Haha! I asked that first question! lol
                                Alright WP!!!

You're Welcome and good idea about rotating.

Spoiler:
                                What I would do first is to right click mouse to image and "Save As" to you "My Picture" on PC.
                                On top of your page should see My Control. Click on it. Go to Edit Signature.Scroll down to browse window and take sig from My picture.
                                Scroll back up to window. You'll have to type SIGPIC twice. The first one will have "[]" around it and the 2nd will have "[/SIGPIC] If you want it centered, hightlight Sigpics and click on the 5th icon from left, under the word Fonts in toolbar. I hope I did ok explaining. LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X