Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post

Spoiler:
    I think I have to join Camy's cries for a sequel! Maybe you can call that one 'Misinterpretations'...
    LLOL hahah

Should I have stuck with the original???
    Spoiler:
    I thought I left it open to possibilities but everyone seemed to think the child was fine cuz Dr Keller said it...

Comment

Originally posted by Sariana View Post
      again is "encore" in french
      Merci Sariana
      Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Thanks MrsB!

Camy, these are incredible! Hmm... you know I think I might need a new desktop wallpaper... SNURCH!

Thanks Scifan!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!

Spoiler:
        I think I have to join Camy's cries for a sequel! Maybe you can call that one 'Misinterpretations'...

*clapping madly* I third that!!!
        Come on MrsB.
        Although, tomorrow is Labor Day and I think you said something about the other fics.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
          LOL. What? Cheeky lil' girl. LOL
          Showing off your french. I only know very little words. I should've said that the other day. LOL
          If you asked if I'll be on tonight, I'm not sure.
          yes and im not showing off lol

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
            yes and im not showing off lol
            OK. Just teasing.
            You do really good. I wish I knew another language. I know bits and pieces of some, but never more than that.

Comment

*clapping madly* I third that!!!
              Come on MrsB.
              Although, tomorrow is Labor Day and I think you said something about the other fics.
              LOL *Did I say that?* (innocent look) Ok I'll shoot for ending up Nightmares..although I gotta admit, I'm not too confident the ending will be good.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                LLOL Should I have stuck with the original???
                Spoiler:
                I thought I left it open to possibilities but everyone seemed to think the child was fine cuz Dr Keller said it...
                Spoiler:
                I did think that they were very lucky to get away with it so easily... but I still really loved the end. The picture of John with his hand of Teyla's stomach was really sweet.

But maybe a sequel about the baby... and John FINALLY killing Michael in a very painful manner...
                sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Spoiler:
                  I did think that they were very lucky to get away with it so easily... but I still really loved the end. The picture of John with his hand of Teyla's stomach was really sweet.

But maybe a sequel about the baby... and John FINALLY killing Michael in a very painful manner...
                  Yeah I cheesed,
                  Spoiler:
                  I shoulda kept the freaky eyed baby plot. Ahh well, your right at least I could do a sequel to correct it.

Anywho, whats up witchu? Your story is soo freaking good. Whens the next chunk???

Comment

LOL *Did I say that?* (innocent look) Ok I'll shoot for ending up Nightmares..although I gotta admit, I'm not too confident the ending will be good.
                    What was that about the ending. I'm getting nervous now, but I'm curious now.

Comment

OK. Just teasing.
                      You do really good. I wish I knew another language. I know bits and pieces of some, but never more than that.
                      im not that good its just what
                      i did at high school

Comment

What was that about the ending. I'm getting nervous now, but I'm curious now.
                        I just meant that nomally I'm like "Oh yeah this is where I want the story to go", or "Hey I really like this idea" but with these two stories I feel kinda bland but I'll go for it anyways.

CONGRATS on 3100 SCI!!

Comment

I just meant that nomally I'm like "Oh yeah this is where I want the story to go", or "Hey I really like this idea" but with these two stories I feel kinda bland but I'll go for it anyways.

CONGRATS on 3100 SCI!!
                          Oh.Ok. Well I wouldn't want you to force it. I know it's harder when you feel you have to do it. May another chpt of Oasis? Or is that in the same catagory as Nightmare?

Comment

Yeah I cheesed,
                            Spoiler:
                            I shoulda kept the freaky eyed baby plot. Ahh well, your right at least I could do a sequel to correct it.

Anywho, whats up witchu? Your story is soo freaking good. Whens the next chunk???
                            AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Guys...stop it right now!!!!

Mrs. B....now let me rephrase my original statement...

Spoiler:
                            I loved the ending...but, I wanted more closure for JT. You know how I love kisses, and hugs and all that mushy lovey dubby stuff...

Now, leave the baby alone! Is bad enough that i might actually see the real thing in the show! AHHHHHHHHHH!

Now, I THINK you did an outstanding job. I did think that the story, the end, was left too predictable in a sense or better yet that the angst was solved to easily. I think John might at some point have faced Teyla for leaving with his child and perhaps not ever even telling him. Personally, I think John would have gone to find her regardless of what the SGC said. And that I would have liked to see somehow in their conversations..and in reality, you did do that with him saying that he would find her always. I think John touching Teyla's belly is wondeful. You know what...leave it as is...DANG IT WOMAN, I just wanted an I LOVE YOU, or a kiss! LOL ...but, I LOVE IT!

Jeepers, now I"m having a panic attack! LOL
                            sigpic

Comment

Yeah I cheesed,
                              Spoiler:

*rolls eyes*

NO!
                              sigpic

Comment

Oh.Ok. Well I wouldn't want you to force it. I know it's harder when you feel you have to do it. May another chpt of Oasis? Or is that in the same catagory as Nightmare?
                                I think I have more of a clue for Nightmares than Oasis right now. I can picture the last moments and the J/T that i want, but its the rest I need to figure out. Your right though, I said I would do it and I should at least try so I will!!

You got any new fic???

Comment

Working...
                                X