John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scifan View Post
    Here's another smiley for Linda. That's why we love you.

Ok.
    Yes she is.
    Gee thanks,are you tryin to tell me something
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
      Gee thanks,are you tryin to tell me something
      No. Just saying we love ya.

Hey. Does anyone know if there's a good cap of Carson flying the jumper? I had an idea for a MP, but I don't know if it will work.

Comment

Hey. Does anyone know if there's a good cap of Carson flying the jumper? I had an idea for a MP, but I don't know if it will work.
        Maybe in The Storm??

Comment

OK, I need a little help with my story here, if you guys don't mind

first question:
          Spoiler:
          Should the team find Teyla right away, or end up having to go look for her, ala Ronon in Sateda?

Second question:
          Spoiler:

Should I whump them?

Thanks!
          || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post

first question:
            Spoiler:
            Should the team find Teyla right away, or end up having to go look for her, ala Ronon in Sateda?

Second question:
            Spoiler:

Should I whump them?

Thanks!
            Can you do both?

Comment

Can you do both?
              Um. . .do you mean
              Spoiler:
              Go looking to Teyla and get whumped?
              || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Um. . .do you mean
                Spoiler:
                Go looking to Teyla and get whumped?
                Yea. Yea.

Boy Elf would be happy about Shep whumping.

Comment

Yea. Yea.

Boy Elf would be happy about Shep whumping.
                  I'll try!
                  || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                    Nightmares Part 8

Spoiler:

Captain Lewis looked strangely at his own blood as it began to seep through the material of his clothes and then looked murderously at the poised Colonel, whose gun still smoked from the bullets release.

Colonel Sheppard’s eyes reflected a sad moment as the two men stared hard at each other and after a moment, John moved forward to aid the swaying soldier. He was about to call up to Dr. Keller, when Captain Lewis made a move that John would never forget.

Clamping down one hand against his mortal wound, he gave Colonel Sheppard a disgusted, defiant glare before using his free hand to pull angrily at the trigger and shoot blindly one-handed into the crowd.

As the bullets scattered wildly in every direction, Teyla turned and threw herself atop the closest group of people, knocking them down hard to the ground.

John screamed a cry of helplessness as he again raised his weapon and shot the Captain directly through his head, watching his face slump terribly from the impact as his finger released one final spray of bullets into the air.

When the Captain lay motionless on the floor, John let his eyes wander out onto the platform, terrified of what he might find. Finding Teyla’s inert form, he rushed to her side placing a strong hand on her back as she began to slowly stir. Relief poured quickly into his heart and mind and he aided her ascent as the two of them looked around the room and their eyes began to silently count the number of bodies that lay eerily too still.

“This ends now,” John said as his face twisted in anger.

“Do you have a plan?” she asked skeptically as she noticed the others from the control room had rushed onto the floor and were checking for wounded.

“Not really a plan, more of an idea…..” he said as he began to kneel down beside the still cowering people lying flat on the floor, letting them know they were safe.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Colonel Sheppard and all the others gathered together discussing his idea after the wounded had been tended to and the deceased were placed carefully in a line, all of their faces covered.

“So that’s it?” Rodney scoffed. “We just have to believe we're awake and we magically wake up in our beds? That’s the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever heard, Colonel.”

“No, Dr. McKay,“ said Dr. Heightmeyer. "I believe this could work. It’s all about manipulation of the mind. Here, I’ll show you.” She looked around and her eyes rested on Ronon’s deep gashes as he stood there silently among them, with his arms crossed.

“May I?” she asked him softly. He begrudgingly looked towards her kind smile and let her hold out one of his mangled arms.

“Now, Ronon, I want you to imagine these wounds are already healed. See them deep in your mind’s eye, focus on them with your thoughts, believe in what you are seeing.”

Ronon looked at her with an expression of utter disbelief.

Colonel Sheppard made a face of annoyance and said loudly to him, “Could you at least try?”

Ronon made a face and then hesitantly closed his eyes, obviously concentrating on his task.

His eyes remained shut and his face silent in concentration as Kate held his arm in her slender hands for all to see.

Almost an entire minute had passed and Rodney was just about to make a loud comment about everyone being on drugs when miraculously Ronon’s dark, shredded arms started to change.
                    Really really intresting...
                    Spoiler:
                    It's got to be horrible for John to take such a drastic decision to kill the Captain,,,but I guess he in the end so no other way out of that one.. Glad the Captain didn't manage to shoot Teyla...
                    Rodney the ever sarcastic one,,, well eat up your words Rodney..
                    sigpic
                    Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Maybe in The Storm??
                      Thanks MrsB.

Comment

a ken,just messin wi ye!

first question:
                        Spoiler:

Second question:
                        Spoiler:

Should I whump them?

Thanks!
                        hmmmm,
                        Spoiler:
                        have to look for her and oh WHUMP WHUMP WHUMP WHUMP......Is there gonna be some Teyla WHUMP in there too!
                        sigpic

Comment

Felicitations Lea on your milestone
                          Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                            Felicitations Lea on your milestone
                            Thanks Donna.
                            And Hello to you hun. I just got on if you want to talk.

Comment

Maybe in The Storm??
                              Also Sateda and is it The Brotherhood when the wraith dart is doing recon over the city?
                              sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
                                Also Sateda and is it The Brotherhood when the wraith dart is doing recon over the city?
                                Thanks Ruby.

Comment

Working...
                                X