John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by maffieg View Post
    I added you also and going to join the Arena now.
    I love your layout Maffs! I wish I knew how do incorporate caps and stuff in my layout. I do not know how to do that stuff.
    1-800-Iluv-JandT
    sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by Spectrum View Post
      Congratulations Camy!!
      Wow, 2 years!! Keeping the JT love going strong!
      and lets not forget the HUGS!!!!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
        and lets not forget the HUGS!!!!

And we mustn't forget.... The Athosian way... (((HUGS)))

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z...argate0022.png

Last edited by TameFarrar; 21 August 2007, 09:24 PM. Reason: picture to large for posting
        1-800-Iluv-JandT
        sig by Sci!

Comment

I pm'd some hints Elf
          Spoiler:
          Maffieg

Comment

Yay Athosian Way Hug!!

I pm'd some hints Elf
            I friended you Maff!
            Last edited by TameFarrar; 21 August 2007, 09:23 PM. Reason: pictures to large for thread

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

I pm'd some hints Elf
              Thanks! Got them! Yes,they make sense.
              1-800-Iluv-JandT
              sig by Sci!

Comment

YAY!!!! The website for the motivational posters is UP!!

Get your motivation

If you see any broken links or other problems, give me a holler!

The only one that should be different is mine...I didn't have the brain power to convert it to the new format. I should have it fixed by Friday along with the update!
                sigpic
                Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

and...... i'm off for bed, Weir found out who gave McKay the Catnip coffee and now HE is wired and I am sent to my(Teyla and Johns) room for the night

night all, back later tomrrow

Comment

I wanted to say

Thank you Elf for your wonderful newsletter!!!! A little premature for this week, but I mean overall in general!

Good grief, I only did one aspect of the many things going on in the thread and I am tired! *enter snoozing smilie here*

Thank you thank you!!!!! (((HUGS)))
                    sigpic
                    Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post

Get your motivation

The only one that should be different is mine...I didn't have the brain power to convert it to the new format. I should have it fixed by Friday along with the update!
                      WTG YAPPICHICK!!! WOOHOO!
                      1-800-Iluv-JandT
                      sig by Sci!

Comment

Yay Athosian Way Hug!!

I friended you Maff!
                        Right back at yah

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                        Thanks! Got them! Yes,they make sense.
                        Your most welcome!

Spoiler:
                        Maffieg

Comment

Get your motivation

YAY! *ads to bookmarks*

Comment

Get your motivation

YAY!!!! and
                            Very nice Yappi
                            Spoiler:
                            Maffieg

Comment

and...... i'm off for bed, Weir found out who gave McKay the Catnip coffee and now HE is wired and I am sent to my(Teyla and Johns) room for the night

night all, back later tomrrow
                              Nite Tey!! Bye!
                              Spoiler:
                              Maffieg

Comment

I wanted to say

Thank you Elf for your wonderful newsletter!!!! A little premature for this week, but I mean overall in general!

Good grief, I only did one aspect of the many things going on in the thread and I am tired! *enter snoozing smilie here*

Thank you thank you!!!!! (((HUGS)))
                                You know I can relate to what that tired is!

The newsletter is from everyone!
                                1-800-Iluv-JandT
                                sig by Sci!

Comment

Working...
                                X